Part 19

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 19

 

 

The two two boys found themselves standing in front of a building, or more precisely a house. A double storey house, with some kid's playground equipments at the front yard. The house was kind of peaceful looking, and a small sign board was hang on the front door.

 

 

Eternally Shine House

 

 

This is Taemin's house!” Little Taemin said, pointing to the door, his hands were latched onto Chanyeol's and Kris's hand. The both of them decided to send Taemin back to his place since Chanyeol was not sure if Taemin could go back safely in one piece.

 

 

Kris glanced at the other boy before his finger pressed onto the doorbell.

 

 

Waiting for a couple of seconds, the door was then opened, but a young boy, probably around in the age of 14, stood there with a non-amused face. He looked down and saw Taemin.

 

 

Hi Kyuhyun hyung!” Taemin beamed.

 

 

Oh, it's you. Get in,” And with that, the Kyuhyun boy walks away when another person called out his name.

 

 

Taeminnie!” A voice welcomed them as they step into the house. A girl appeared, running toward them, a bright smile plastered on her face. The girl was short, short dark black blue dyed hair with braids. She looks like a high school girl, like a character from this Japanese anime 'K-on!' for some reason. You know, Yui Hirasawa? Well, her smile looks like one.

 

 

Aya noona!” Taemin waved his hands to the girl. The girl then stop in front of them, and she looked at both Kris and Chanyeol. “Ooh, we got guests!” She exclaimed happily. Then she called out another name. “Yah Minhee, get here already. We got guests!” She looked back at the two men, and she smiled.

 

Hello. I'm Park Yun but the kids here prefer to call me by the name Aya. And yes, I'm one of the owner of this place,” She introduced.

 

 

Wufan bowed his head. “Nice to meet you. I'm Wufan and this is-,”

 

 

Park Chanyeol from that hot rookie boyband EXO!” Aya cut in, her smile brightened. Chanyeol shyly smiled back to her and bowed his head. “Nice to meet you,”

 

 

Just then, another person walks in. But this time, the person was a lot more maturer, and looked older. Maybe around late twenties? Anyhow, the woman raises her brows when she saw the two young men standing at the door. “Is there anything I can help you with?” She spoke.

 

 

Actually, we were sending Taemin back home,”

 

 

The woman, who Aya called her Minhee, nodded her head and let out a small 'Owh'. Then she smiled. “You boys can come in. I'll prepare tea,” she said and went off.

 

 

Aya spoke to Taemin, telling him to go to his room and change his clothes. Then the girl lead Wufanand Chanyeol their way to the living room. The living room itself looks normal, like any other regular house that a family lives in. But Chanyeol found the room more comfortable unlike his own dorm which was a bit messy even though Kyungsoo cleans it every weekends. The cushions were neatly placed on the sofas, the screen of the LED Flat screen TV was clean spotless with no dust, even the decorations were welcoming. The boys attentions then changed to Aya when she told them to sat down.

 

 

They sat there, waiting until Minhee showed up, with a tray of tea with her. She gave it to Wufan and Chanyeol, then sat down on the sofa next to Aya.

 

 

So,” she started. “I assume you met Taeminnie this day, am I right?”

 

 

The boys nods. “I met him at the park. He was all by himself and some boys bullied him,” Chanyeol told.

 

 

The woman didn't show any shock face, but the other woman did. “Oh Hell no my Taeminnie got bullied, again?!” She gasped. Minhee sighed, muttering a small “I knew it.”

 

 

As Wufan and Minhee suddenly absorbed into their own conversations, Chanyeol suddenly felt something was pricking him. He shifted up his gaze to the person next to Minhee, Aya. Chanyeol became all uncomfortable all of a sudden when he see how Aya brightly smiled at him. He felt like it's one of the smile that lies many meanings. The idol-nim shifted his seat a little bit, not realizing that he was getting really close to Wufan.

 

 

Then the room was filled with another loud voice. Or more precisely, two voices.

 

 

Minhee noona! Sungyeol and Dongwoo had painted my hair pink!” A small boy, maybe almost around in the same age as Taemin's, stomps his way into the room with his finger pointing to his hair. Which it was pink. The kid pouted his lips and stomped his two feet. “Woohyun-ah, you look-,”

 

 

Stupid,” Another voice appeared and a boy was leaning against the door frame. Minhee sighed. “Jonghyun, cut it out, kay? We got guests here-,”

 

 

Aya noona! Kyuhyun hyung is trying to escape from the house to meet his boyfriend!” Another boy pops in.

 

 

Sunggy-,”

 

 

Minhee noona! Oh hello,” Came another little boy. But this time the boy bowed when he saw Wufan and Chanyeol looking at them. Minhee huffed. “What's the matter now Jinki?”

 

--*--

 

Unfortunately, due to Chanyeol's upcoming tight schedule, he and Wufan had to leave the orphanage already. They were about to say goodbye to Taemin, however the said boy was already asleep.

 

 

Chanyeol wished to visit Taemin next time when he had the chance, and Wufan also agreed. That it, as long as he's with Chanyeol. Surely, Wufan was never that close with little kids. So he probably need some help. After they bid goodbyes to the two owners of the house, Wufan and Chanyeol left the place.

 

 

Hey,” Chanyeol spoke out of the blue when they were no longer around the area of the orphanage. Wufan glanced to him. “What?”

 

 

Let's adopt him. Adopt Taemin,”

 

 

--*--

 

Minhee noona! Aya noona!” Jinki shouted, running to the family meeting room where Aya and Minhee were watching some Korean music show on TV.

 

 

Minhee grumbled a little, and she looks at Jinki. “What is it now Jinki?” She sighed.

 

 

Jinki pouted his lips. “Taemin is crying again,”

 

 

What?!”

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

A/N: PS to my dear readers, No I am not a fan of pink or a pink maniac. Pink is just my image/persona color. My favorite color that I always love and fantasize about is green. (and probably purple)

I know my chapters became super short nowadays. It's because like what I had said, This story progressed really slow and frustrating, plus my writer blocks love me too much.

Writer block: Hey there y lady~ *twitching eyebrow*

And also...

 

YOU GUYS SATISFIED NOW? KRISYEOL GONNA ADOPT XDD brohohohohoho~ (But I won't be so sure, LOL)

Once I'm done with my stupid date with Mr Writer Block, I promise you lovelies, I'll give more extremely long updates, brohoho~ For now, just deal with the short update. They'll be your soulmates, LOL.