Double Update!

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

Part 25

 

A/N: Kaisoo special…. Cos I love Kaisoo, I ship it, I love it, I live it and I die with it. Yeah~

 

 

 

Babe, why do you sound so moody right now?” Jongin asked in a whining baby tone to the person on the other line, a hand clutching tight onto the doorknob that belongs to a closet. In fact right now, he’s inside the closet in Wufan’s bedroom (because a certain little devil had invaded his holy sanctuary) draped with a thick duvet that also belongs to Wufan and everything around him are nothing but pitch darkness (excluding Wufan’s neat and expensive looking branded clothes that in which Jongin decided to ruin it with his sweats and saliva).

 

Moody? Since when do I sound moody, huh?” Kyungsoo’s irritated voice could be heard, resonating in the dark closet. It was obvious Kyungsoo wasn’t in a cheerful mood, Jongin knows that. And for additional information, this was his first time ever to have such sour mood Kyungsoo.

 

Right now,”

 

I’m not, Jongin. I’m feeling okay today, alright? Now stop calling me or I’ll cutting some fingers soon,”

 

Jongin pouts.

 

But you love my skillful fingers!”

 

“… shut up,” that was all he received from Kyungsoo before said male hung up the phone, leaving crumbles of broken heart which seems to belong to Kim Jongin. Actually this wasn’t the first time Kyungsoo left him in a situation where he needs him the most. You could say it’s been fife plus ten plus with double ten times he did this.

 

Kyungie babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,” Jongin cries.

 

Ahjussi!”

 

Wha – OH LORD NO HOW DID YOU FIND ME NO NO NO NO DON’T TOUCH ME YOU LITTLE – AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

---

 

Kyungsoo sighed with a deep misery struck in his heart, hitting his head onto the counter top in the kitchen. There was an awkward silence in there since unfortunately Sehun was also there with Luhan and both people stared Kyungsoo with a judging look. (Except for Sehun because Sehun’s face has always been… Sehun)

 

What are you two looking at?” he glanced to the two men, causing them to flinch when their eyes met. Luhan tried to act normal and flashed him a thin smile.

 

We’re looking at the beautiful scenery outside the window,”

 

Kyungsoo raised a brow.

 

But there’s only manager hyung’s and he’s fixing the fences. Whatever do you see beautiful in his ?”

 

Both Sehun’s and Luhan’s eyes widened and the two quickly looked at the window behind him and true enough, all they see was their manager bending down as he fixes the fence, his showing like a magnificent thing.

 

Oh…” Luhan flushed. Sehun instead laughed uncomfortably as he tried to slipped away from the kitchen but stopped midway when Kyungsoo’s eyes glared right into his soul.

 

Don’t you dare walk away, you little piece of –,”

 

He’s still a minor,” Luhan cut off.

 

Shut up,” Kyungsoo glares at him then looked back at Sehun who was standing there like an awkward kid extraordinaire he is. “Sehun, has Jongin always been this troublesome like a leech since birth?”

 

Wha –,”

 

Is he a human? Is he a person with soul? Is he just a disgusting little leech he is?”

 

Hyun –,”

 

DOES KIM JONGIN KNOWS HOW TIRED I AM AND I’M HIS BOYFRIEND WHY ISN’T HE CONSIDERATING MY EMOTIONS WHAT AM I TO HIM?!” Kyungsoo cried, slamming his face on the counter couple of times and let his face plant on it, whines kept on slipping out from his mouth and Luhan watched him with pities like he’s some kind of a kid who doesn’t get what he wanted for his birthday and Sehun looked Sehun again.

 

Hyung, I –,”

 

I’M TIRED! I NEED REST BUT HE KEEPS ON CALLING ME AND WORSE, ALL HE SAID TO ME WERE INCOHERENT SCREAMING I HATE IT WHY DOES MY LIFE I’M FREAKING TIRED TO DEATH!”

 

Sehun cleared his throat.

 

Hyung,”

 

WHAT!” Sehun flinched with Kyungsoo’s ever polite way of responding.

 

How about I try to call him and ask why he keeps on doing that, okay?”

 

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes sharp to the younger.

 

Tell him to not call me anymore for two weeks straight or we’ll break up,”

 

That’s harsh,”

 

Shut up,”

 

Dude, I’m hungry,” Suddenly Chen walks in and interrupt the argument but froze just beside Sehun when Kyungsoo once again glares through his soul. But then again, this is Chen AKA Kim Jongdae we speak off.

 

Eww dude, you look like . I thought losing your ity makes you glow like a dumbtard,”

 

---

 

It’s three in the afternoon and Wu faced Fan hasn’t yet to come home and it’s been so many hour Jongin has been hiding in many different places since the blonde left him for work. For once, he wanted to attend school for today and go for any extra classes or club meeting or a detention if he’s willing or anything, anything that can make him leave the apartment but no, it’s Sunday today meaning no school lessons. Plus Jongin pretty much join dance club and that club only opens for workshop on Friday and Saturday much to his dismay. He can’t leave the house and go out to a nearby café because Wu faced Fan warned him to take care of the little kid until he come home later… at night.

 

Night!

 

Jongin was flabbergasted. This news isn’t something that he wishes to hear and Jongin really badly wants to commit suicide. How can this day be any worse, he questioned. But then, he shouldn’t really questioned about life because not too long after that, he felt a tiny hand wrapped around his and Jongin could only squeezed his eyes shut and hope for a miracle to happen.

 

However, instead he hears the squeaky giggles from the little fellow.

 

Ahjussi!” Taemin beams and it made Jongin cringed. How can something so small and devilish be so innocent looking? How could something that he fears of look so tiny and hopeless? Why oh why oh why.

 

Jongin was shaking like someone was bullying him but for the sake of his masculinity, he force a tight smile and a shaking “Y-yes?”

 

Let’s play!” little Taemin said loudly and he smiled with a smile that shows his perfect white small teeth and gum. He looked really innocent. Unfortunately for Jongin, his brain translated the statement as “Let me torture you with children’s evilness!” and he silently sobbed.

 

Ahjussi!” The little boy shouts, displeased about how Jongin wasn’t answering him.

 

Ahjussi, you look funny,” he then giggles and it gave the elder nothing but offended with his words. Funny? Since when does the handsome and gorgeous looking Kim Jongin looked funny?

 

Y-yah!” he screeches, letting go of the little boy’s hand from his and shot him dirty looks.

 

I won’t be nice to you if you call me funny again!”

 

Regrettably, it only resulted to a crying little Taemin and whoop, Wufan will get Jongin a kick in the soon enough if he finds out.

 

---

 

Meanwhile outside the apartment, a pale skinned young boy could be seen standing outside the front door with an unreadable face. Oh Sehun sighed for a million times, Kyungsoo’s words kept on replaying in his head.

 

YOU BETTER GET KIM JONGIN’S MIND STRAIGHT OR I’LL CHOP YOUR TONGUE!”

 

Sehun had to admit, it was quite amusing to see the calm Do Kyungsoo screaming his face off with red fuming face while cursing. It was a rare sight. Not to mention Jongin is involved. It’s ten times the better. But then again, it’s not that amusing to have Do Kyungsoo not cooking them any food. Sehun could feel his stomach rumbled since this morning. (Do not and never ask manager hyung to cook. He’ll cook you disgusting plain salad or just plain chopped tomatoes. “Your bodies need to be fit,” he says) Sehun has this urge to let Kim Jongin take all the blames for their hungers.

 

Stupid Jongin,” he murmured. He knocked lightly on the door but there were no responses from the other side. He knocks the door again, this time louder but yet again it remain closed.

 

Where the hell is he?” Sehun was getting impatient. He came all the way here to soothe Kyungsoo’s frustration by slapping some senses to Kim Jongin’s head but all he got was –

 

What, in the name of vanilla bubble tea served by unicorns and mermaids, are you wearing, Kim retarded Jongin?” Just in time, Jongin opened the door before Sehun could even knocked again but the current appearance of his best friend was nothing like what Sehun thought in his mind. Jongin in fact was wearing an apron with his head covered with a disgustingly rainbow head scarf and he was still wearing his pororo pajamas and what time is it now oh wait it’s freaking two in the afternoon.

 

Jongin instead doesn’t looked surprised like he usually reacts, but in replace, he tear up and sobbed dramatically, knees down on the floor and clutched onto Sehun’s hands. Sehun wanted to really slap him to get his senses back but retreated when he heard sobs which does not belong to the pathetic creature before him.

 

Wait, is that a kid’s cries I hear? Holy mother – What are you up to, idiot?”

 

Jongin pouted to him and it really disgusted Sehun so he really slapped him, but it didn’t went far to get his senses back.

 

I need help, Sehunnieee,” This was the first time Sehun felt almighty in just three point five seconds and a brilliant idea popped in his head.

 

Oh? I hear someone is begging for my help. Who is that?” He smirked and it only grew darker when Jongin displayed his pitiful puppy face.

 

---

 

Kyungsoo was in the living room of EXO’s dorm, sitting there on the couch with a blanket covering him despite the warmth in the dorm and Lay and Tao watching him in interest like he’s a foreign creature. The television was switched on, but not a single eye was watching it, including Kyungsoo whose face was staring at it. He’s just staring, most definitely, but his mind was in another fairy land.

 

What?!” Chanyeol’s deep screaming voice from upstairs could be heard in the living room and all attentions went to the tall giant’s conversation. Even Kyungsoo snapped out from his thoughts and switched on his ears to busy body mode, hearing it in full interest.

 

Noona, you can’t just do this!”

 

But why at this time when I need you the most?!”

 

Oh screw that vacation of yours! You can’t just go to Jeju while leaving me in trouble!”

 

Noona!”

 

Shut up Chanyeol!” Baekhyun’s scream interrupted him and it made Chanyeol quiet down.

 

Oooh, our Chanyeola is in a deep trouble here, Kyungsoo’s lips quirked.

 

 

---

 

In the name of Luhan hyung how old are you that you don’t even know how to take care of your own nephew?” Sehun frowned, “And since when Wufan hyung have a son?”

 

After Jongin explained what was happening (and in the middle of it was trying to pry off Taemin away) Sehun was more likely to be pleased to help him. No, it wasn’t that he’s a nice helpful friend but he just want to act like a wise bastard, most of all it is Kim Jongin whose needing help from him, Kim Jongin as in The Kim Jongin who is known for being a professional bastard in any major. Sehun though was complicated. There’s time he’s like Einstein but there’s time he’s like a stone. He kind of lack in some senses except for things that he enjoys such as… being Sehun.

 

But hey, at least Sehun is smarter than Jongin by an IQ of 10% above him and Sehun as well at least knows how to take care of himself in any life situation. Like now.

 

Adopted, Sehun, he’s adopted and he’s scaring the out of me.”

 

Sehun nodded, his mouth forming an O shape and eyes fixed onto the little boy that stood beside him with a content smile. Unlike his darker skinned friend, Sehun found the little boy adorable and innocent and it melt his heart like ice cream when Taemin grab a hold of his hand and squeaked “Hyuuuung” in a very aegyo-ish way that Jongin think it should be illegal to do that.

 

Hi little boy, what’s your name?” Sehun asked though his facial stayed the same, very Sehun-ish. But it didn’t affect Taemin from blasting off his sunshine and he beams very brightly and Jongin needed sunglasses thank you very much.

 

Taemin. My name is Wu Taemin!” It made Sehun awed like he’s a mother from the housewife community in their neighbourhood.

 

How old are you right now?” He asked some more.

 

I’m six!”

 

Whose your appa?”

 

Wufan appa!”

 

Your umma?”

 

With no hesitation, Taemin shouted, “Chanyeol umma!” and it made the newly pink haired teenager taken aback. Widened eyes, he glanced back to his friend. Even without asking, Jongin exactly knew what the boy was thinking and he could only shrugged his shoulders in reply.

 

Then he spoke, “Chanyeol hyung was the one who first adopted Taemin by using Wufan since he got more legitimacy.”

 

Chanyeol umma said that Taeminnie is beautiful, not girly! Taemin is not girly, alright?” Sehun chuckled.

 

Yes, you’re not girly. You have a bit of his traits, did you know that?”

 

Hearing Sehun’s comments, Taemin’s eyes shone brightly and grew bigger. Expectantly, he asked, “I do?” and was answered with a nod. Taemin cheered with delight and thanked the elder latter before running off to Wufan’s room (because Wufan’s room is the only room that looks like a rich idiot’s room with all the flat screen tv and some other expensive stuff that Jongin never dare to touch except for Taemin.)

 

As soon as the little boy was gone, Sehun immediately slapped Jongin to get some senses because really, who would call a cute innocent kid as an abomination like it’s an ugly creature? Jongin’s blind, he confirmed.

 

You stupid dumbtard the kid is adorable why did you even annoyed Kyungsoo hyung with all those phone calls are you even sane in the first place?” he slapped him on his arms and Jongin cried in pain, shouting for mercy. (he just don’t want to hear Sehun’s ramble)

 

I haven’t ate anything since last night because Kyungsoo hyung was in a bad mood and all of it are caused by you pathetic creature why are you in this freaking world,”

 

If I died in starvation I will haunt you down everywhere even in the toilet and don’t try to beg for me to stop cos I won’t,”

 

And Taemin is cute, helpless and nice while you treat him like –,”

 

Sehun stop please stop I’m sorry!”

 

YOU BETTER BE!”

 

And the day ends with Sehun being the one in sour mood while Kyungsoo is now fully in his caring busy body mother mode and when Wufan came back at eight sharp he didn’t asked but instead laughed at Jongin’s red stained cheek and brings his little Taemin to watch a Pororo cartoon and lastly Chanyeol was crying in torment when Eunji finally blocked his contact number from the phone because of spams.

 

But you won’t know when this story will come to a breakdown. Maybe soon.

 

KYUNGSOO I LOVE YOU WHY AREN’T YOU REPLYING MY MESSAGES?!” Jongin shouted outside EXO dorm and got himself water splashed by manager hyung.

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note: (PLEASE IGNORE MY RAMBLES!)

 

: I know I have no rights to say this but… I AM FREAKING TIRED

: I’ve been marathon writing since the first day of school holiday and god damn it my homework and projects are all dying and holy shiet what is this thing I have on my desk… BOOKS and TRASHES.

: I’m supposed to be cleaning up my last year’s school stuff but look at me now, on a diet and doing a freaking 15k writing marathon nonstop and darn it I just want to go out and play crazy with my bestie or maybe going to a record shop and buy some albums

: But I feel bad…

: I need to at least make 3 updates for this two weeks break.

: Lastly, I’m currently trying to finish this fiction before the end of March. Mwahahaha. And then I’ll try to finish My y Boyfriend Is A Dragon before the end of April and during these two months I’m doing a freaking new 15k+ (possibly 20k) krisyeol fiction.

: Shameless advertisement for my latest fiction-

 

 

Love for Chanyeol

Once upon a time, a fairy tale between an alcoholic novelist and a delusional mental patient begins. And of course, journey of unexpected revelation awaits them.’

 

 

 

PS; NO IT’S NOT ANGST! It’s genre-less!