Part 2

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl... wait a boy?

 

 

 

A slight knock on the door broke the silence of the quiet room. The door creak open, revealing a petite young man. “Yeollie-ah, are you still feeling unwell?” Kyungsoo asked when he saw how lifeless his band mate was, lying on his bed with a wet towel on his forehead. Chanyeol forced up a smile and let out a weak 'yeah' to the younger boy.

 

 

However it didn't convince Kyungsoo at all. He frowned. “You sure? I can cook you a warm chicken soup if you want,”

 

 

No need to, Soosoo,” Chanyeol spoke, his voice cracked.

 

 

Really?”

 

 

Yes, now go do some cooking for new recipes,”

 

 

Smiling up a bit, Kyungsoo nodded his head and forced himself to step out from Chanyeol's room after giving a  soft 'Alright' to his band mate. As soon as he heard the door closed and Kyungsoo's footsteps faded away, Chanyeol's eyes became wide open and he sat up straight, a wide grin formed on his lips. He then picked up his laptop that was hid below his bed, putting it onto his bed.

 

 

He opens the lid, and the screen's bright light reflects to his face, giving light to his dark room. He typed in his user's password, and then he was now looking at a familiar page.

 

 

~I-NEED-A-LOVE.COM~

 

Welcome back, Park ChanMi!

 

 

Grinning, he quickly log into his user account. The firs thing welcomed him as soon as he log in were loads of notifications, coming mostly from his fans, who doesn't even have a clue who he really was. It was fortunate that Kyungsoo and Luhan introduced him to this website. He found it quite addictive, because most of the time, this website is used for love match making and roleplaying.

 

 

Chanyeol wasn't that into the love match making, most of the time it would be Kyungsoo or even Yixing, but he was more into the roleplaying. It was quite fun actually. People wouldn't know your real identity either you're a girl or a boy or an idol or even a king! You can also be a net idol as well!

 

 

He would always laughed alone every time he visit this roleplay community where someone would roleplay as Chanyeol himself or even his band mates. He found it amusing to know how fans actually portrayed him as.

 

 

And so far, he found out fans think he's a creep smiley happy virus.

 

 

A sigh escape from the idol boy. All of his flooded notifications were all from strangers who commented on his updates, pictures (In which his pictures of when he crossplays, with the help from Luhan) and some friend requests which was seriously tiring to click all the Accept button.

 

 

His interests was about to drawn off as he was scrolling down for the new updates from his virtual friends. That when his eyes stop at a certain update.

 

 

Kim Kai is now friends with Kris Wu

 

 

'Kris Wu?' Chanyeol poked his cheek with a random pencil. He found the name was quite interesting. Couldn't hold it much longer, Chanyeol click to the user's name. After finished loading, Chanyeol was now at Kris Wu's profile. It was still empty, and there's only one friend. Maybe he just got join the site.

 

 

Sadly, the user haven't yet put any Display Picture, so Chanyeol couldn't see how he look like. Then don't know what came into his mind, when Chanyeol click to the Add Friend.

 

 

Well, I hope he's not some kind of a e saying he's on his early 20's,” Chanyeol mumbled.

 

 

He then looked around his picture's comment. Lots of it came from some random, who Chanyeol know better that he had never add friend them before, men asking for his phone number or personal messages asking if they can meet.

 

 

Psssh, shameless jerkasses,” The boy snickered. Just then, a new notification came. Chanyeol's smile grew wider when Kris Wu had accepted his request. And then another notification, came from Kris Wu as well. However Chanyeol felt a bit disappointed when the notification was only about him liking his DP.

 

 

But oh well, if he's not going to talk, then I'll talk.

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: Nice to meet you!

 

Sunday

1:55 P.M

 

Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chanmi imnida but just call me Channie ^___^ Thank you for the accept and like my DP, oppa :)))) Nice to meet you!

 

 

Okay,” He mumbled, clicking the Send. He hummed a little song, patiently waiting for the latter to reply. He should be replying it soon, right? He just sign in, so probably he's still online. Then a “Ping!” sound woke Chanyeol from his daze and he anxiously looked back to the screen.

 

 

He smiled.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: Re-Nice to meet you!

 

Sunday

1:57 P.M

 

Hai to you too, and call me Kris. Your welcome, and nice to meet you too, Channie.

 

 

'Well, that's a short reply' Chanyeol pouted. Usually when he message someone, especially men, he would received a very, and I mean Very, long reply.

 

 

Not much of a talker, aren't you?”

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park ChanMi

Subject: Let's know each other, pwease?

 

Sunday

1:58 P.M

 

So, may I know more or a bit about yourself, Kris oppa? Just want to know, I'm so curious, eh~ >w<

 

 

 

Ping!

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: A bit about myself

 

Sunday

2:00 P.M

 

Well, just a short introduction... I don't need to talk about my name and gender since it's already obvious. So, I am a 21 year old guy who live alone with my friend in a rented apartment. I am actually a Chinese Canadian, but live in Seoul for work. I'm quite tall, around 187 cm, I think.. Uhm.. that's all I could say about myself. Yeah, I'm pretty lame, aren't I?

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled how awkward yet noble Kris Wu was. His eyes went wide, finding out he was a Canadian Chinese, 21- merely still young, 187 cm tall- wow, he's taller than Chanyeol. 'He must be hot then,' But then he shook away the thought, thinking that probably he was just pretending. You can never trust the internet too much. It's bad for your health and safety.

 

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: *Q*

 

Sunday

2: 05 P.M

 

Woah, you're a Canadian Chinese? Really? Then you must be a very handsome man, then ;) And wow, you're the first person who's taller than me!:D And where do you work at? And no, you are not lame. You're awesome!

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Sunday

2: 09 P.M

 

Haha, thanks anyways and yeap, I have a Canadian citizenship, and no, I think I'm not really that handsome at all. Just average. I work as a lawyer, not really that great. And really, I'm the first person who is taller than you? You might be a very tall girl then. Hey, how about you introduce yourself next? :)

 

 

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park ChanMi

Subject: About me! :D

 

Sunday

2: 13 P.M

 

I am a college student, main subject is arts of music and acting. I live in a dorm with my seven other college friends. I love playing drums, guitars and any other musical instruments. In fact, I think I like them all <3 My height is just 3 cm shorter from yours. Sad huh? I don't have any boyfriend who are taller than I do. But it's not like I do have a boyfriend anyways *sigh*. Usually on free time I like composing songs, dancing, sometimes... rapping? Yeap I know. Weird. Well, that's all ^^ there's nothing much about me as well.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Sunday

2:15 P.M

 

Oh you like to rap? That's cool :) It's rare to find a girl who got lots of interests to rap. From what I see, you're the artistic type, right? You can be an idol one day. I hope I can someday hear the song that you compose. I bet it's a really wonderful song.

 

You never date anyone before? But you're beautiful, and your personality is bright, from what I see. You're attractive, how can guys not date you?

 

 

Chanyeol, who was drinking a bottle of water that time, spurted out his drink when he read the last paragraph. A bright deep blush crept to his face when he try to re-read it once more, in case his eyes were just fooling around with him.

 

 

Omo, I'm attractive?!” He gasped and cupped his face, feeling the very warm feeling on his cheeks. He smiled a bit and chuckled to himself.

 

 

Just then the door was knocked. Surprised, Chanyeol closed the lid and immediately hide it below his bed. “Yeollie?” It was Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

Yeah?”

 

 

The door was opened and Baekhyun walks in. “We'll be going for practice in about ten minutes. You're going? Kyungsoo said you're feeling unwell,”

 

 

Practice?” Chanyeol pouted. So it's either act sick and chat with Kris Wu all day long or just go to practice.

 

 

But being a humble person Chanyeol tried to be, he sighed and nodded. “I'm feeling well now. I'll go to practice today,”

 

 

When the door was closed by Baekhyun, Chanyeol whined. He went back to his laptop. But only to find Kris Wu went offline. He whined one more time.

 

 

Awwwwwwww.........”

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

A/n: DOUBLE UPDATE! Lol, I enjoyed making this fiction X3 I just love making conversation better than describing <3 And I like making Chanyeol's story, it's a lot easier than Kris's. Hope to see your comment soon!