Part 21

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 21

 

 

From: ChanMi

 

Look oppa. It's late night right now. I need to have my beauty sleep. I advice you, the best way of solving misunderstanding is talk. Try to ask Chanyolo what's wrong, alright? :) It's the best solution, I guarantee. Now good night~

 

 

Wufan pouted his lips, not satisfied by the reply he receive. How can Chanmi do this to him? Does Chanmi loves her sleep more better than this oppa?

 

 

Yes.

 

 

Geeeez,” Wufan grumbled. This was no use at all. He doesn't know either he should really take Chanmi's advice or not. And she's right, they need to talk. But should it be right now? It's like already midnight. Chanyeol's probably asleep already. What if Chanyeol ignores him again like how Chanmi did? Wufan would feel like a moron because of that.

 

 

But then again, why does Wufan cares if Chanyeol's mad at him? As far as he concerns, Wufan had never cares of someone's feeling, especially to someone he's not that close yet.

 

 

Wufan's definitely in deep now.

 

 

--*--

 

The next day, it was simply a different atmosphere in EXO's dorm. During their short breakfast with the meal Kyungsoo and Xiumin cooked for them, all eyes were glancing weirdly at Chanyeol, who for the first time was quiet. But as well with grumpy. Chanyeol fiercely bite the slice of bread of peanut and butter. He noticed his band mate's gaze, and he looked at them, eyes narrowed.

 

 

Then all of them quickly turned their attentions back to their meal, except for Sehun and Baekhyun. “Hyung, you look like a serial murderer. What's wrong?” The maknae asked.

 

 

Then Baekhyun joins in. “It's annoying and awkward. Cut it out,”

 

 

But then they were only to be replied with Chanyeol's eyes suddenly tearing up. Kyungsoo became panicked and he went over to the boy. “Chanyeol-ah, are you feeling sick again?” he asked, sounding so concern and worried. The tall boy sniffled, and took out a tissue that Yixing handed him over. “Baekhyun, watch your words,” Yixing warned.

 

 

Baekhyun pouted, and he continued back his eating.

 

 

Chanyeollie, what's wrong? Please do tell us,” Luhan asked.

 

 

It's nothing,” Chanyeol sniffled, shaking his head. He felt quite embarrassed now. He looked like a cry baby. “You sure?” Luhan asked again, sounding not so sure about it. “Should I call your sister?”

 

 

Chanyeol shook his head. “No,” And he stood up, leaving the table. Luhan and the others looked at each other, wondering what happen to that happy virus.

 

 

I bet his drug dealer is dead,”

 

 

Chen,” Yixing shot a glare to him. Chen shrugs.

 

 

--*--

 

Is there something that's been bothering you, sir?” Joonmyun asked when he saw how Wufan was in his deep thoughts. He's kinda feel tired already. It's been two times his boss acted this way. And it's bothering the office with that kind of mood.

 

 

Wufan blankly stared at an empty space, eyes blinked once, twice, thrice, and then a sigh escape.

 

 

Joonmyun tilted his head, wondering what was he thinking about. “Sir?” He called out. However Wufan was too occupied with his thoughts that he didn't heard his secretary's voice.

 

 

Sir? Mr Wu Fan,”

 

 

Oh God Shisus Mr Wufan snap out of it already!” Joonmyun huffed. Lucky enough, it caught Wufan's attentions. “Yes?”

 

 

Joonmyun then forced up a tight smile. “We'll be going to the court less an hour now, sir. But it seems that your mind is busy with something else, I suppose?”

 

 

The Chinese was trying to think what Joonmyun said just now. It too for about a minute for him to catch up, and all that he did after that was just an 'Owh'. And his mind went somewhere else. The poor secretary rolled his eyes. “Sir-,”

 

 

Wufan suddenly spoke. “Tell me Joonmyun-sii,”

 

 

Yes?”

 

 

Have you ever thought of adopting?”

 

 

Joonmyun was bewildered and his eyes went big as ping pong balls. “Adopting?” He gasped. Your prediction was right, Kim Joonmyun. Your boss is now out of his mind. Wufan looked at him, waiting for an answer.

 

 

Adopting,” Joonmyun cleared his throat. “I've never thought about it, sir. But I guess adopting does have some benefits,”

 

 

You mean?”

 

 

Joonmyun shrugged his shoulders. “It depends on the person. If they have some responsibility, then adopting is probably a good thing for them. Usually, adopting also means saving a poor little kid. You know, little kids especially on the kindergarten age, often feel depressed of not having parents to take care of them. And it's quite lonesome as well. And most of orphan kid's only wish is to get out from the orphanage,”

 

 

Wufan meddled with a ball pen between his fingers, his mind once again drifted off to another place.

 

 

Does Taemin also feel the same way?

 

 

He then groaned, feeling his mind was about to explode in any minutes. Standing up, he said, “I'll be out from the office after the court,” then he walked out from the office. Leaving his secretary hella confused.

 

 

--*--

 

Park Chanyeol you better stop eating it all up,” Baekhyun gritted his teeth as he watched his band mate munching the chocolate bar, I mean four chocolate Cadbury bars that Xiumin had bought for him. Park Chanyeol pretend to not hear him and continued to eat the chocolate with his defined teeth. The boy had been eating too much since this morning, and now he ate more foods during practice. He bet he'll be fat not less than one week if this keeps up. But then again, why should he care? Park Chanyeol is mad right now.

 

 

Alright, it's time to go back home now~” The two boys heard Yixing's chirp, who was at that time already stood at the door for the other members. Baekhyun sighed. He stood up, and glanced at Chanyeol, who was still eating. Then the older boy quickly snatched the chocolate away and walked off.

 

 

Chanyeol pouted his lips when his chocolate was stolen. But then he took out another chocolate from his pocket. Standing up, he went to his friends while eating it. And ignored Baekhyun's complains.

 

 

--*--

 

Finally, the one hour trial had finished, and Wufan's work had done for that day. He bowed to the judges as they walks out from the court.

 

 

Joonmyun,” Wufan called over his secretary's name. The said man went towards him with quizzical face. “Yes sir?”

 

 

Wufan then hands him his phone and this certainly made the shorter male confused. Until Wufan spoke.

 

 

If my clients ever call for a meeting with me, tell them that I am out of duty today,”

 

 

Joonmyun nodded his head. Then asked. “Why?”

 

 

However, the latter didn't answered him and Wufan only walks away, leaving Joonmyun once again confused.

 

 

--*--

 

SM Entertainment Building.

 

 

If you go to a rest stop, there are potatoes and squid~”

 

 

If you go to a rest stop, there are potatoes and squid and chicken cutlets~”

 

 

If you go to a rest stop, there are potatoes and squid and chicken cutlets and daebbokki~”

 

 

Guys, you're making me hungry,” Xiumin whined, his hands clutching onto his hungry stomach. However the three maknaes, consisting of Sehun, Tao and Baekhyun (Well Baekhyun's not really the maknae. But just act like one) and ignored the oldest and continued to sing, clapping their hands as they do so. Xiumin rolled his eyes.

 

 

Chanyeol kept quiet at their short trip of going out from the building. His ear phones blocking his hearing from his friend's voices, with the song he played in high volume. He walked along with them, but mind on different place. Then he felt that someone was tugging his sleeve. He glanced to his side, pulling down his ear phones. “What is it, Sehun?”

 

 

Sehun then points to somewhere, at their front direction.

 

 

Look look, there's an extremely y looking guy at the entrance door,” Luhan squealed when he saw a person exactly the same direction where Sehun pointed. Sehun shot him a deathly look. “What did you-,”

 

 

Chanyeol ignored them, and he squinted his eyes to get more clearer view of what Sehun mentioned. A very tall man with blonde hairs, wearing a suit, stood there at the front of the entrance door. He seems to be searching for someone.

 

 

That is until he realized who it was. He froze to where he was standing, and all of his band mates looked at him quizzically.

 

 

What's the matter, Yeollie?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

 

Then all of them took noticed when the man Chanyeol saw walks towards them. When the man was already closed to them, Chanyeol changed his gaze to another direction, with his lips pouting.

 

 

Chanyeol-sii,”

 

 

Chanyeol ignored.

 

 

Chanyeol-sii,”

 

 

Still no response.

 

 

Wufan grumbled beneath his breath, feeling his patience came into loose. He then looked at the person standing next to Chanyeol, who Wufan remembered was Jongin's crush. “May I borrow him for a moment?” he asked, and suddenly grabbed onto Chanyeol's hand.

 

 

Kyungsoo hesitant for a while. He looked at Yixing and the latter shrugged, obviously he doesn't know what was happening. Then Chen spoke.

 

 

Just take him. He's all yours,”

 

 

Bewildered, Chanyeol glared at Chen, but the male whistled, acting all innocent and looked at somewhere else.

 

 

Wufan grinned a little to Chen, then he looked at Chanyeol before dragging him off to another place, leaving the SM building and his band mates, looking at him in awed.

 

 

Awh,” Baekhyun and Luhan spoke. “I get it, he's in a Korean drama look a like love story!” The two exclaimed in glee.

 

 

Or probably an unrequited love,” Tao added.

 

 

Or maybe...” Yixing spoke.

 

 

Romeo and Juliette Park Chanyeol's version?” All of them said in unison, and watched as Wufan pulled Chanyeol to another place, with the younger boy struggling to get free.

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed in admiration. “I wish I have a boyfriend like that guy,” Though Jongin will certainly get wild if he hear those words coming out from Kyungsoo.

 

 

TBC

 

 

I am still in a very bad mood. Pffffffft. Everything goes out of plan ;A;

 

But oh well, Do comment and subscribe <3 Maybe it'll cheer me up and inspired me? :3

 

 

 

 

 

PS; Over 254 subscribers I have for this story, is there anyone from Brunei Darussalam here? No one? Not even a person?

 

........

 

 

Looks like I'm the only Bruneian Krisyeol shipper exist... But wait, I have my male best friend whose also a krisyeol shipper <3 Yeay, not that too much lonesome... right?

 

*crickets crickets*

 

Yes.

 

Oh well. Just be proud then..