Part 11

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 11

 

Ps; This is probably Kai centric. But there's still Krisyeol ^^

 

 

If Wufan was Jongin then he's probably right now will be jumping up and down like a monkey on crack. Or maybe that what Jongin will really do when he's in a nervous situation? Wait, what does Jongin usually do when he's on a nervous breakdown?

 

 

Yo, what are you sweating about?” Jongin spoke, dizzied by Wufan walking from left to right, walking in and out of the kitchen. He bite his toast bread covered with honey, and drank some milk.

 

 

Mind your own business, Kkamjong,” Wufan replied. “Hey, I prefer you calling me midget instead of Kkamjong, okay?” Jongin scowled. The taller rolled his eyes and sat down on a chair, taking a slice of bread from Jongin's plate.

 

 

Hey!” The boy shouted but was ignored. Wufan took a bite of the bread then was about to take away Jongin's glass of milk if it wasn't for Jongin slapping his hand away. “Yah yah yah, don't drink my milk, bastard. I don't want to have an indirect kiss from you, ewww!!!” He scowled, hiding away his glass of milk from Wufan's sight. “Kid,” Wufan snickered. Jongin shot daggers to him. “I hear that,”

 

 

Good, now I know you're not deaf. Good to hear that,” Wufan said sarcastically, standing up from his seat. He ruffled Jongin's hair messily and went out from the kitchen.

 

 

Jongin puffed his cheeks.

 

 

--*--

 

 

The school bell of SM Academy rang, and break time had officially started. Students from the third year class B went out from their classroom, except for a certain boy, Kim Jongin. He sat on his seat quietly observing the outside scene, which was the football field. He felt kind of bored, when suddenly a person appeared, sitting down in front, facing him.

 

 

Yah, where's the money?” Jongin boredly looked at the person, Oh Sehun.

 

 

You gave it to him already?” he asked and Sehun nodded his head. “Good. Here,” Jongin handed Sehun an amount of money.

 

 

I wonder what that Chinese man have for Chanyeol hyung,” Sehun said, taking out a bun he bought from the cafeteria. “I mean, Chanyeol hyung is so... weird. And that guy is so perfect like God,” he munched his bun.

 

 

Jongin snorted. “What ever it is, that face hyung must get marry soon,” He looked at Sehun, eyes glittered. “Yah, ho-,”

 

 

Kyungsoo hyung is doing fine today. Last night he was doing laundries, cleaning the living room, practice singing, cooking and this morning he went to the studio for practice,” Sehun quickly cut in, knowing what the questions were gonna be. He rolled his eyes.

 

 

And-,”

 

 

And he already received the flower bouquet. He said thank you,”

 

 

Jongin's lips formed a happy smile. “Glad that he likes it!” He chuckled in glee, and then sighed in awed. His minds were now in his KaiSoo dreamland. He was lucky to be-friend with an idol who was also a bandmate of your favorite idol. And Jongin used this advantage to make Sehun as his errand boy to give information about Kyungsoo, sending gifts to Kyungsoo, and get to know more about Kyungsoo. “You're such an obsessed fan,” Sehun commented.

 

 

Am not! This is what I call love! I lost my mind noreul choeummannasseultte~” Jongin hummed a song after that. But then he stop when he remembered something. “Oh, speaking about obsess, my hyung has been so obsess to INAL nowadays that his new hobby is smiling and laugh at the laptop screen. Man, it's scary,”

 

 

Sehun raised his brows. “Really? Even Chanyeol hyung kept on smiling like an idiotic maniac and giggling like a girl that Kyungsoo thinks he got possessed,” He said. Then something hit the two boy's mind. “Wait.... What's your dorm mate's INAL account?” Sehun asked.

 

 

 

Kris Wu. Chanyeol's?”

 

 

Park ChanMi,”

 

 

Jongin's eyes widened and his jaw drop down. “He's Park Chanmi?!” Sehun nodded his head. “Man, I thought it's a real girl! No wonder she- I mean he, always chat with my Kyungsoo,”

 

 

Your... Kyungsoo?” Sehun murmured but the latter ignored it for awhile. “So that's mean... They already know each other! But wait, last time I had called Park Chanmi for Wufan hyung, it was a girl's voice,”

 

 

I think we should ask Chanyeol himself if he knows who is Kris Wu,” Sehun was about to walk away, when jongin halt him. “Wait first. Don't tell this to Chanyeol, alright?”

 

 

Why?” the younger frowned. And he frowned more when Jongin smirked.

 

 

Just see until when fate is playing with them,”

 

--*--

 

 

A-A...ACHOO!” Chanyeol sneezed, stopping from his dance practice for awhile. He rubbed his nose and tried to take a deep breath. He murmured a small thank you when Kyungsoo gave him a tissue.

 

 

--*--

 

 

ACHOOO!!” Wufan suddenly sneezed out loud, jumped up a little from his chair. Suho got startled by the loud sneeze and looked at his boss. “Are you feeling well today, sir?” he asked in concern. Wufan took a tissue and wipe his nose, nodding his head. He then picked up his phone, dialing to a certain phone number.

 

 

--*--

 

 

Eunji looked at her phone when it suddenly vibrates. She rummaged her desk that was filled with books from the library she's currently in. when she finally found her phone, she received a message.

 

 

From: Mr Kris Wu

Date: 22/06/12

Time: 12:04 P.M

 

Chanmi-ah, do you want to go lunch with me later?

 

 

--*--

 

 

Chanyeol let out a moan in pain, feeling his back and legs hurt a little by the non-stop dance practice. He drop himself down onto the cold floor, all sweaty and exhausted. He jumped a little when his phone vibrated. He fished out his phone from his trouser pocket.

 

 

He tilted his head when he found his older sister sent a message to him.

 

 

From: Noooooona~~ :D

Date: 22/06/12

Time: 12:09 P.M

 

 

Yah Chanyeol, your Kris Wu sent a text. He wants to bring Chanmi to lunch later -___- What to do, kid?

 

 

His eyes became big. 'Dafuq?!' He then replied back the message.

 

 

To: Noooooona~~ :D

Date: 22/06/12

Time: 12:11 P.M

 

 

. Did you reply to him? =A=

 

 

From: Nooooona~~ :D

Date: 22/06/12

Time: 12:14 P.M

 

Yeap and I told him yes already.

 

 

WHAT?!” Chanyeol shrieked, earning stares from his bandmates.

 

 

To: Noooooona~~:D

Date: 22/06/12

Time: 12:15 P.M

 

 

Aish, noona TT^TT

 

 

TBC

 

 

GULL, I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL. I feel tired, nervous, pissed off, happy, glad, excited, motivated but my graduations QAQ one more week >___<

 

Sigh.... so next chap will be their 'date'. Well not really........... Sigh... You know, my hands are so itchy right now to make Kris found out who is Chanmi, but I can't TT__TT OTL and gosh, SeKai are going to investigate the real story of KrisYeol ^A^

 

BTW, my hiatus is going to start on next week, OTL it was supposed to be next month, but I am going to do a performance in my school. Me and my cover dance group will be dancing to Apink My My, Beast Beautiful, EXO-K+M History, Super Junior Sorry sorry, SNSD The boys, F(X) Electric Shock and TVXQ Keep your head down, Lord so many dances to do TT^TT I'm sorry, lovelies...