Part 14

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 14

 

 

The ride was all awkward in silence. None of the two boys dared to speak to each other. Chanyeol just sit still on his seat, looking at the scenery outside. He played with his fingers, biting his lips from the nervousness. However Wufan though, instead of being nervous, his eyes just couldn't look away from the younger boy. Every three seconds, he would averted his eyes to look at Chanyeol, his hands stirring the steering wheel. He crept a small smile when he saw how adorable the younger was, biting his lips.

 

 

Wufan was enjoying that time, until Chanyeol spoke, breaking off the silence. “Wufan-sii... you're Kris Wu?”

 

 

There was a short silence. Then Wufan answered. “Yes. How do you know? Chanmi talk about me?”

 

 

Stupid, of course I know you..

 

 

Yeah.. she always talk about you. She said you're really kind and fun to be with,” He forced up a smile.

 

 

Ah.. She really said that to you about me?” Wufan chuckled. His eyes focused to the road, but he could see the bright smile from the person beside him. Chanyeol chuckled as well, he felt relaxed a little. He then nodded his head. “And she said you always make her happy,”

 

 

You think so?”

 

 

Again Chanyeol nodded his head. “I always see her laughing in front of her laptop screen. Seriously, it weird me out. She looks like a happy evil witch,” He furrowed his brows.

 

 

She looks like that? But I think Chanmi is really cute when she laugh,” Wufan smiled.

 

 

The younger boy's heart sank a bit. He bit his lips, tightly gripping his knees. He gulped and tried to fight his urge from spilling out everything to Wufan. He bitterly chuckled, but not enough for Wufan to notice the bitterness. “Yeah, Chanmi noona's laugh is really cute,”

 

 

His laughter faded away. He turn to face the window beside him and tried to stare outside. He raised up his right hand, gripping his chest that felt hurt for no reason. His eyes averted to the clear blue sky. When he heard how joyful Wufan was talking about Chanmi, he couldn't help from feeling bad about it. To his eyes, Wufan was really into Chanmi. He then secretly steal a short glimpse of Wufan, who seem to be engrossed on the front as he drive.

 

 

Wufan-sii... do you like Chanmi noona?”

 

 

The Chinese smiled. “Yeah.. I think so,”

 

 

And that's it. When Chanyeol saw how glittery his eyes were, he knew it already on what was the emotion he was feeling.

 

 

He felt guilty.

 

 

--*--

 

 

Sehun and Kyungsoo was startled when they heard a door was slammed closed. They looked up from the magazine they were reading together, and watched Chanyeol solemnly walking passed the living room. His lips were pouting, and a sigh escaped. “Are you alright, Channie?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly. However he received no respond from the latter.

 

 

He watched as Chanyeol went upstairs to his bedroom, where they can heard the door slammed closed once again. Kyungsoo glanced at Sehun quizzically but the younger only shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

--*--

 

Letting out a deep frustrated sigh, Chanyeol dropped himself onto his bed. He grabbed his teddy bear plushy that a fan gave him as his birthday present last year and cuddled it tightly. His lips wouldn't stop pouting. He closed his eyes, resting his tired body.

 

 

The room became peacefully quiet with only the sound of the fan spinning could be heard. He then lazily crawled himself to go to his desk. Sitting onto the chair, with his big teddy bear on his lap, Chanyeol lifted up the lid of his laptop, switching it on.

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

2:04 P.M

 

Sunshine~ Are you still in your school?

 

 

Chanyeol puffed his cheeks.

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park ChanMi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

2:05 P.M

 

Nope ^_^ I just got back~ Now I'm in my home :) Sorry that I left you with Chanyeollie, oppa u_u”

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

2:08 P.M

 

Ah, that's not a problem. No need to apologize, Chanmi. I know you were rushing, I understand.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park ChanMi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

2:10 P.M

 

Aigoo, I'm glad to have someone who understand ^^ And thank you very very much for driving Chanyeol back home <3 Sorry that he was troubling you.

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

2:12 P.M

 

Welcome, and no, he wasn't that trouble for me at all. I'm quite glad to drive him home. You know, who wouldn't want to drive his idol back home? ;)

 

 

Chanyeol's cheeks flustered red when he read it.

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park ChanMi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

2:14 P.M

 

Really? Haha, oppa really like Chanyeollie, huh? >w<

 

 

Clicking the Send icon, Chanyeol patiently waited for a reply. He placed his chin on the head of the teddy bear. He yawned, his eyes were already tired. He was about to go back to his bed, when suddenly he heard the Ping! Sound. He turned around and read to the message he received.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

2:15 P.M

 

Yeah. But I love my Chanmi the most.

 

 

Chanyeol froze. His eyes were widened and his hands trembled. They were trembling and shaking that Chanyeol couldn't bear to type onto the keyboard. He bit his lips hardly again. He groaned and closed his laptop, not caring to answer it. He jumped onto his bed with the bear.

 

 

He hugged the bear tightly and this time, he pulled up his blanket. He stared at the teddy bear, caressing it.

 

 

Kris only likes Chanmi... Not me. Beary-ah, eotthoke?”

 

 

And with that Chanyeol closed his eyes before he fully went into his slumber.

 

 

The door creaked open, and a figure was standing at the door frame, quietly watching the boy. Eunji sighed, then closed back the door. She turned around to face a worried Kyungsoo and Sehun. She forced up a smile. “He just need a rest. Don't.. worry, alright?” She said.

 

 

But it wasn't enough to convince Sehun though. He raised his eye brow and stared at the door of Chanyeol's bedroom. He decided to call Jongin later.

 

 

--*--

 

 

Once Jongin received a message from Sehun, he went into Wufan's room, where the owner was taking a nice sleep. His eyes then drawn to the open laptop screen that was placed on Wufan's study table. Curious, Jongin took quiet steps towards the table.

 

 

He widened his eyes and gasped when he saw a familiar page on it and a message was clearly shown.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

2:15 P.M

 

Yeah. But I love my Chanmi the most.

 

 

 

So this is the cause...” Nodding his head to himself, Jongin then took out his phone and went out from Wufan's room. Lucky enough the man was still in deep sleep.

 

 

 

TBC...

 

 

I will be ending this fiction soon enough >w<~~ Trehehehe~ But should I end this story on chapter 15 (next chap) or on chapter 20? O.o After finishing this, I'm going to make another new Krisyeol chap fic, staring with the theme FANTASY <3 yeay!

 

Go check it out! “My y Boyfriend Is A Dragon”.