Part 4

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 4

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Monday

6: 59 A.M

 

Okay, I'll be waiting for you ^__^ Do a great job on your work as well :)) Hwaiting, oppa! Saranghaeyo~ <3

 

 

 

A blush crept to his cheeks when he re-read the message he had typed. Puffing his cheeks to decrease the blush, he took a deep courage and press the Enter button of his keyboard. Loading, the message had been sent already to Kris Wu.

 

 

He then bit his thumb, his lips forming to a shy smile. Chuckling giddily, he rolled himself on his bed, accidentally fell down to the floor with a loud 'Thump'. His band mates downstairs startled by the sound, since the living room was just below Chanyeol's room.

 

 

Channie, you okay?” He heard Yixing's voice calling him.

 

 

Flustered, the boy let out a breath and shouted “I'm alright!”

 

 

He then climbed back up to his bed. Looking back to his laptop screen, he found Kris Wu had already logged off. Letting out a small “Aww,” He closed his laptop, putting it to his table. His backbone felt a bit hurt after the lying on the bed on his stomach and he lie down, now his back on the bed. He stared absentmindedly to the pastel peach ceiling when suddenly lots of things pop into his mind.

 

 

I wonder how that Kris guy look like,” He mumbled. Taking a panda plushy and hug it, Chanyeol was in deep thoughts of his imagination.

 

 

He said he's a Canadian and Chinese... Does that mean he looks like someone mix? Milky white skin? Probably. I bet he looks like those hot lawyers in the typical K-Dramas. Oh wait, does he looks like Super Junior Henry? He' said he's also tall, taller than me?! Kyaaa<3 Well now, I hope he's someone goddamn handsome!

 

 

Giggling to his own imaginative thoughts, he didn't realized that a certain someone was actually at the door, watching him.

 

 

'Lord is our Chanyeollie got possessed by a Retarded Happy Ghost or something?' Kyungsoo raised a brow. Clearing his throat, he spoke. “Chanyeollie, let's go now for practice,”

 

 

Chanyeol surprised when he heard someone's voice. Sitting straight up, his already big eyes widened. “Omo Kyungie, when did you came here?” he asked, surprised and embarrassed knowing someone was watching him.

 

 

A teasing smile went across the younger's face. “For about the past 10 minutes, enough for me to see all,”

 

 

All?”

 

 

Kyungsoo nodded. “All, including the time you were giggling like a maniac. Now chop chop, we got practice to do,”

 

 

--*--

 

 

Alright boys, 15 minutes break!” Announced the dance choreographer.

 

 

Chanyeol was now in their practice room, practicing their dance for their next comeback that will be coming soon. Exhausted, he sat down on the floor, back against the wall. Then a person came, sitting down next beside him.

 

 

Chanyeol-ah, why were you spacing out all the time just now?”

 

 

He blushed when he heard Luhan's question. It was because, well, he couldn't get his mind off from thinking too much about Kris. Questions to more questions keep on flooding him.

 

 

Chan,” Luhan shook his friend's shoulder when he didn't got any replies.

 

 

Snapped out from his thoughts, Chanyeol blinked his eyes, looking at Luhan. “Yes hyung?”

 

 

I asked you why were you spacing out?”

 

 

Uhm... Just feeling tired, that's all,” he forced up a smile, but enough to convince the older. “Ah, I see... Okay then, but make sure to get your mind focus later, alright?” And with that, Luhan stood up, leaving Chanyeol.

 

 

As soon as the boy left him, Chanyeol rested his head against the wall. 'Aigoo Park Chanyeol. Stop thinking about that unknown guy,'

 

 

--*--

 

 

At that time, Kris Wu was also having the same problem. He sat down at his desk, eyes staring absentmindedly to empty spaces in his big office, playing with a mechanical pencil in his grip.

 

 

The secretary, Joonmyun, frowned at his boss's behavior. “Sir, is there's something troubling you?” He asked in a concern tone, in which Wufan snap out from his deep thoughts. He glanced to his secretary.

 

 

Nothing, really...” his voice trailed off when once again, in his deep thoughts. “Oh Joonmyun, do you know INAL?” He suddenly asked, surprising his secretary.

 

 

INAL? I need a love dot com? Yeah, I know that,”

 

 

You also have an account there?” Joonmyun nodded his head. Then another question came out fro Kris's mouth. “You know Park ChanMi?”

 

 

Park Chanmi? You mean Park Chanmi the girl who have this curled long blonde hair with bright smile in her DP?”

 

 

Wufan nodded his head.

 

 

I know her. Why?” Flashing a small smile, Wufan shook his head. “Just asking, you can go do your work,” He said.

 

 

Ah shoot, I should stop thinking about her. What if she's actually a He in disguise? You wouldn't guess, people can crossdress at times, right? Wait, what if she's actually an ugly boy who's hobby is to crossdress and flirt with guys?

 

 

At the thought, Wufan immediately shivered by it. “Pssh what ever,” He muttered and went back to his paper, but then froze when he thought of something.

 

 

Is she online right now?” He thought. Then an idea came, and Wufan quickly switch on his PC.

 

 

There, he browse trough his internet server, and typed in the wanted web address. www-i-need-a-love.com. He then log into his account, and like usual, first thing that greeted him was the usual big Welcome Back note then followed by notifications. However Park Chanmi was now offline.

 

 

He then left a new message.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Monday

12: 14 P.M

 

Hey there Sunshine. So how was your school? Finish your homework already? Make sure you study well, okay? ;)

 

 

--*--

 

Aww come on hyung, let me borrow for a moment!” Chanyeol pleaded, begging to Minseok to borrow his laptop.

 

 

No!” Minseok said.

 

 

Please? Pretty pretty please?” Chanyeol gave his best of the best puppy eyes, in hope to be able to succeed. Yixing sighed at the noise. “Minseok hyung, just borrow it to him for awhile, please?” he asked.

 

 

Pouting his lips like a child who got force by his mom to apologize to someone, Minseok halfheartedly gave his laptop to the younger boy.

 

 

Yeay, gomawo hyung~” Chanyeol cheered and quickly open it.

 

 

Like what his intentions were, Chanyeol went to INAL once again, logging into his account.

 

 

A bright wide smile, brighter than the sun perhaps, shone on his face when he found a message, came from the person who he couldn't stop thinking about. Reading quietly with a grin, Chanyeol squealed in delight like a fangirl. Though it doesn't sounds right for his bandmates.

 

 

Oh God please give mercy to him, he's totally got possessed,” Kyungsoo sighed.

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

Yeay next chap is their meeting! ^^ Subscribe and comments and love <3