Part 10

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 10

 

 

So how are you today, Wu Yi Fan-sii?” Chanyeol spoke, breaking away the not so awkward nor calm silence. They were at a cafe near to the stadium after the small meeting. Chanyeol was wearing a hoodie jacket, covering up his head. He took out a black thick frame glasses and wore it so that fans wouldn't noticed him.

 

 

He then flashed a smile that Wufan adored very much, but to egoistic to admit it.

 

 

Fine, thank you for asking,” He answered. His eyes then stared down to the familiar jacket Chanyeol wore. The idol gave a knowing and shy smile. “Oh your jacket! Her-,”

 

 

Just keep it,”

 

 

Eh?”

 

 

Wufan smiled. “Just keep it, Chanyeol-sii. Consider it as a fan gift,”

 

 

You're a fan?” Chanyeol asked, quite surprised. The older male nodded his head, a bit embarrassed to say yes. The boy chuckled at his answer. “I never knew you're a fan of us,” He said.

 

 

Actually I'm only a fan of yours,” Wufan replied, feeling more embarrassed. Chanyeol raised his brows. “Omo, really? I feel flattered suddenly,” He chuckled once more.

 

 

The latter smiled a little as he watched his idol chuckled, feeling flattered. He felt happy all of a sudden, knowing that his idol was there right before his eyes, on a short dinner with him. Who wouldn't be?

 

 

Finally Chanyeol's laugh faded away, replaced by a blush that can clearly be seen. “So uhm... Thank you for being my fan,” He said.

 

 

Wufan shrugged his shoulder. “Sure thing,” He said calmly, though in his heart, he was beating in a very fast rate. His heart races again when he saw another smile from Chanyeol. Lord when will his smile go?!

 

 

He was about to say something, when suddenly a voice interrupted the moment. A boy walks toward them, panting as if he was running for a marathon. “God damn you Channie hyung! Where were you? The managers are searching everywhere for you,” Sehun panted, unexpectedly taking some attentions from the customers.

 

 

'Channie? Where do I remember that name again?' Wufan frowned.

 

 

Really? Sorry, Hunnie,” Chanyeol crept a smile. He then looked back at Wufan. “Sorry there, I got to go now. But I'll pay for this, alright?” He said.

 

 

No you don't need to,” The latter protested, not wanting to have someone else to pay for him. It wasn't just his style. “Aww. Come on, think of it as a fan service for my fan, deh?” Sending a cheeky grin, Chanyeol stood up and went over to the counter to pay for the food. Wufan sighed. “Well, you're such a lucky guy, Mister I know You're A Chinese,” Sehun spoke, eyeing Wufan with wonders.

 

 

He raised a brow. “Really, why so?”

 

 

Cos Chanyeol hyung rarely, and I mean very rarely want to treat someone, especially guys. Heck, he never even treat me and the other hyungs. You must be someone very close to him, isn't it?” Hearing those words, Wufan began to questioned himself. But the thoughts soon faded away when Chanyeol re-appeared again. He wondered, does Chanyeol do this for just a fan service?

 

 

Just before the two idols went out, Wufan felt a weight on his left shoulder. He looked up, when Sehun handed him something. The young boy then winked, before walking out from the cafe.

 

 

Wufan glanced down to his palm. And grinned.

 

 

--*--

 

As soon as he steps into his apartment, he was welcomed with none other but a teasing smirk from his dorm mate, who was sitting on the couch, looking at pictures he had taken during the EXO concert. “Oooh, look whose finally back late at night after a wild concert. Did you found someone, eh?”

 

 

The older rolled his eyes, ignoring the younger's non-stop teasing that will continue on forever. He walks up to his bedroom, remembering to lock it as he don't want Jongin to come in interrupting him again.

 

 

The first thing that came into his mind when he steps in was his laptop. He quickly change his clothes, and took out his laptop, switching it on. And you can already guess what he's doing after that.

 

 

His eyes scroll down from messages to more messages, until his eyes latched to a specific name.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: HEARTS AND HEARTS!!!

 

Saturday

10: 18 P.M

 

My lovely Krispy oppar~ OAO I had finished my school performance! I think I did great, all thanks to you n_n <3 Here are my lots of hearts, lemme throw this to your face *throw hearts* <333333333333333

 

 

He chuckled at the message. It was obviously very cute.

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Saturday

10:20 P.M

 

Woah there, Sunshine. Too much hearts in my face will make me die!

 

 

 

Ping!

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Saturday

10: 26 P.M

 

Awww, you don't want my hearts? Q.Q I'll give it to my puppy then...

 

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Saturday

10:29 P.M

 

Hey hey, I didn't said I don't want. Give it to me *take your hearts* And don't ever give it to puppies. They'll just make it as their food.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: HEARTS AND HEARTS!!!

 

Saturday

10: 32 P.M

 

Yeay oppar wants my hearts ^^ (LOL, It sounds so wrong...) Oh well~ And yuck, I am not going to give my hearts to puppies then >A< Pity to my not so loveable hearts! 3

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Saturday

10:37 P.M

 

What sounds so wrong?

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: HEARTS AND HEARTS!!!

 

Saturday

10: 39 P.M

 

Is it only me, or is my Kris oppa is just so stupid? Or innocent? Wait, you're innocent? =.=

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Saturday

10:42 P.M

 

Are you underestimating me, Park Chanmi?

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: HEARTS AND HEARTS!!!

 

Saturday

10: 45 P.M

 

YES :P

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Saturday

10: 46 P.M

 

That's it. I am going to call you every night, and you won't be getting any enough sleep.

 

 

--*--

 

 

What?!” Chanyeol gasped. He won't be seriously doing that, will he? Oh , noona will kill me!

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: HEARTS AND HEARTS!!!

 

Saturday

10: 49 P.M

 

Opppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................... I was just kidding OAO Please don't take away my beauty sleep! TT^TT I hate you..

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Saturday

10: 53 P.M

 

I love you too, Princess. -Sigh- Fine fine, I won't take away your sleep since I don't want my poor Channie to be having bags under her eyes. Pity her...

 

 

Reading it, Chanyeol let out a sighed in relief. Goodness, that was close.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: HEARTS AND HEARTS!!!

 

Saturday

10: 55 P.M

 

YIPPEEEEE~~ MORE HEARTS FOR OPPA!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Wait, should I throw confetti or food to your face?

 

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Saturday

10: 57 P.M

 

PARK.CHANMI.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: HEARTS AND HEARTS!!!

 

Saturday

10: 59 P.M

 

JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK XDDDDD Whut? I know my name is just damn cute that you want to write it down, awww <3

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Saturday

11: 01 P.M

 

Say bye bye to your beauty sleep~

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: HEARTS AND HEARTS!!!

 

Saturday

11: 03 P.M

 

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

 

--*--

 

Oh hell, Wufan felt satisfied being a sadis as he can be. It was quite fun fooling around with 'her' and he would never felt bored to do so. He laughed by Chanmi's reply, clutching onto his stomach, unbearable to overcome the laughter, when suddenly a small memo fell down from his pocket.

 

 

Noticing it, he bend down, picking the memo and sat back up straight again. The memo was folded. He unfolds the memo, and read. He grins as he re-reads, and then took out his phone.

 

 

Glancing from his phone screen then back to the memo, Wufan types in and re-check it once again. “I got to say thank you to that kid,” He mumbled, clicking onto the Save icon.

 

 

He stared at his phone screen, a small smile decorated all over his face.

 

 

Numbers were displayed there, a phone number to be exact.

 

 

Park Chanyeol's phone number.

 

 

--*--

 

 

Chanyeol kept on pouting his lips, unsatisfied by Kris's replies. He folded his arms, legs crossed as he sat on his bed. “Such a meanie!” He huffed, before something caught his eyes. His pouts were replaced to a sheepy smile as he focused his gaze on his closet door, where a jacket was hung.

 

 

The hoodie jacket that was a gift from his fan, Wu Yi Fan.

 

 

TBC!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

TRALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALLAALALLAAL, MY MORNING SESSION GRADUATION IS COMING THIS JULY BUT I HAVEN'T YET FINISH MY COURSE TRALALALALALALAALALALLALALALALA HARHHHHHHHAAAAR!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Oh gee, I become so crazy now =A=

 

 

Now first of all people, I know some of you are impatient people, but I will be writing this story slowly, one by one. I won't jump into;- Oh Chanyeol knows Kris already! Or oh Wufan knows his real feeling for Chanyeol! Or something like that. But I will be doing this story one after one, cos this might be confusing the readers. Oh, should I make a chapter of Kaisoo centric later on?

 

Okay then.... TRALALALALALALAA~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Btw, I want to reply all of your comment, but right now it's already 9:30 PM and my mom is keeping me crazy to sleep early, so I will reply to three comment for now..

 

myna92- Yeap aku orang melayu~ ^^ hehehe <3

Cassieelfsoshi9- Haha, expect the unexpected, I made 5 updates in just one day. Oh lord, my brain turns to a zombie after this =w=

Jaejae- Yes dear, SCREW THE EXAMS!!

 

 

PS; I am just a 13/14 year old girl whose hobby is just dancing.. SOB... My graduations!!! TTATT