Part 1

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

Part 1

 

 

Jongin frowned when he saw the terrible sight of his dorm mate, Wufan as the Chinese man walks out from his room, face clearly show annoyance. The irritated guy stomp his way to their kitchen, taking a coffee that Kai prepared. Then the younger boy flinched when he heard a crash from the kitchen. Panic, the boy went to the kitchen, only to find a glass cup broke on the floor with Wufan calmly sipping his coffee, acting as if he didn't heard anything.

 

 

Hyung-nim, are you on your PMS-ing week?” Jongin asked in annoyance as he went to the abandoned glass, clearing it.

 

 

Shut up Jongin,” Kris snapped.

 

 

Woah there, what's wrong with you today?”

 

 

Just a up wake me up from my Sunday sleep,”

 

 

Jongin rolled his eyes by the older's answer. “Seriously hyung, give mercy to the glass. And it's an expensive one as well. What happen?” He put away the broken glass to the trash can and glanced at Wufan who still has his infamous face decorating on his flawless face.

 

 

Wufan sighed. “The neighbor next doors were making this giddy loud sounds! Seriously can't they control their hormones till later?!”

 

 

'Ah...' Jongin nodded his head, understood what was happening. “Looks like someone here is jealous,” He teased in which he was only to be replied with a hit on the head with a cushion, that was supposed to be in the living room, by Wufan. “Shut the up, Jongin,” he said in a cold tone.

 

 

'Sure sure Mr I Am Jealous Cos I'm Still Single, whateves,” Jongin snorted and walked his way out from the kitchen, leaving Wufan still ing with himself. When the said boy was no longer in sight, Wufan puffed his cheeks and buried his face on the table, letting out a little whine. He thought he would get a piece of quiet in the kitchen for moment until suddenly a loud annoying voice and knock on the door disturb the peace.

 

 

Taeyeon-ah, please open the door for me!! Babe, please I'm sorry!”

 

Groaning, Wufan jerk up from his seat and glared to the front door. “Who is that?” He heard Jongin's voice but the Chinese ignored it and went his way to the bathroom. Jongin raised his brow at his friend's behavior but decided to just let it be for a moment and went over to the front door. However another person was walking ahead of him and before Jongin could reach to the door, Wufan had already open it, wide open.

 

 

Taey-,”

 

 

*SPLASH*

 

 

Jongin's eyes went wide and he let out a long whistle when he saw the unknown person all soak up wet by Wufan. “What are y-,”

 

 

You got the wrong house and disturb my peace during the early morning, I should be asking what the hell are you doing, douche?” Wufan snapped, throwing the bucket that was once full of water back inside the house. The person glared at Wufan but soon faded away when Wufan glared him back with more terrifying glare. Oh yeah, never dare to disturb this Chinese at the early mornings, especially on Sundays. Then, satisfied seeing how pissed off the person was, Wufan's lips formed a smirk before he closed the door back.

 

 

Idiot,” Hes chuckled lowly, enough to give chills to Jongin. “That was kinda harsh,” The younger commented but then shrug it off as he thought that it wasn't his business to care. “The harsher the better. We don't want some mad man to be standing in front of our apartment calling out like a hysterical person, don't we now? Tsk, stupid love sicked people,” Giving a blank face, Wufan went back into his bedroom, slamming the door closed that it made Jongin startled.

 

 

Gee, he's on PMS indeed,”

 

 

I HEAR THAT, YOU MIDGET!”

 

 

GOOD THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME, GIANT!”

 

 

--*--

 

Walking out from his bedroom after having a nice peaceful nap, Wufan was now in his normal mood, all freshened. Then he saw his dorm mate currently so engrossed with his laptop, sitting down at the dining table with a pocky stick stuck on his mouth. He heard a 'Ping!' sound coming out from Jongin's laptop. Hearing the sudden 'Ping!', a wide grin went across the owner's lips and he anxiously typed on the keyboard of the laptop.

 

 

Wufan quietly watched his friend typing in a very fast rate with his bright smile still won't fade away from his face. Then he frowned when suddenly Jongin burst out giggling, and he can clearly saw the obvious blushes on Jongin's cheeks. Sipping his coffee, Wufan went over to Jongin and he took a short look at the laptop screen in interest.

 

 

~I-NEED-A-LOVE.COM~

 

 

 

Was all Wufan could managed to see when Jongin closed the lid of his laptop when he noticed his friend looking. “What are you looking at?!” he growled with his face all flushing red. Wufan snorts and pointed to his laptop. “I need a love dot com? What's that, a cheap match making game website?” Snorting, Wufan lost his interests and walked away to the living room, leaving Jongin scowling. “It is not!”

 

 

'Pssh what ever,' Wufan rolled his eyes.

 

 

--*--

 

Wufan was so into this interview show, where idols are interviewed and asked questions by the fans. Ironic, to Wufan's thoughts because as far as he was living, he wasn't the type to be into entertainment things, unless he got too much influence by Jongin's constant fanboying over this Korean boy group namely SHINee because of one the member, Taemin, Wufan remembered a bit.

 

 

Perhaps he was drawn by one of the member of this boy group that took Wufan's attention. “So let's ask our lovely EXO boys with questions that we received from their fans,” Announced the MC lady. She then called out a random fan girl from the audience seat.

 

 

However Wufan wasn't focusing to the questions given nor to the other things, but his eyes were only focused to one boy, who was practically the tallest, but not more taller than Wufan himself, and has this ridiculous yet adorable bright smile decorating his face. He raised his brows when he heard the boy's voice. It.was.awkwardly.so.deep.

 

 

'y' Wufan thought. Then his thoughts were interrupted when Jongin pop out of nowhere.

 

 

What'cha watching, hyung-nim?” asked the boy and his eyes averted to the television. His face show amusement and he hop onto the couch next to Kris. “Kyaaa!! It's EXO!” Jongin squealed. Wufan kept quiet through out the interviews, his eyes never left from the tall boy in the screen as whilst Jongin couldn't prevent himself from fanboying. Lucky enough it wasn't SHINee. Then the Chinese spoke. “Who's that tall boy?” He points to the said boy who he couldn't stop staring at. “Him?” Jongin raised his brows. “He's Park Chanyeol, the main rapper of EXO. Why, is our forever alone Wufan finally have someone in his mind?” Wufan was about to fight back when suddenly he heard a familiar name being called out.

 

 

This question is dedicated to Chanyeol-sii. Have you ever date someone before?” Then the two boy's attentions went back to the TV screen as Wufan watch with more interest. The boy named Chanyeol awkwardly chuckled and he smiled. A beautiful smile, for Wufan's thoughts.

 

 

Omo, this is an embarrassing question,” He said. Clearing his throat, he finally answered. “Unfortunately, I never date someone before, but I do hope I can able to go on a date with my special someone in the future next time,” and with that Wufan flashed a small satisfied grin, but enough for Jongin to notice. “Ooh, looks like he really is head over heel for someone now,” He smirked and Wufan's small smile drop down, replaced with a glare. “What?”

 

 

Nothing~ But hey hyung, you should find someone really soon. You've been single for the past 21 years now and you're still single! Don't you have someone in your mind at all?” Jongin replied.

 

 

The young man was in his deep thoughts, until he replied. “So far I am happy with my single life, so why should I go dating someone fast?” He said. Just then, his phone rang.

 

 

Hello?” He answered. “Mom?”

 

 

Wufan! How are you there in Seoul?” It was his mother, who was now probably in America.

 

 

Fine. Why?”

 

 

Nothing really important. Just want to check up on my beloved son. How's life there, honey?”

 

It's.. okay?”

 

 

Have you met someone yet?”

 

 

....... Mom!”

 

 

What? I'm just curious if my Wufan had already someone in his heart,”

 

 

Pssh, I'm still single, mom,”

 

 

You are?! Lord, Wufan you should get some girl! Or even a boy, I don't care what gender as long as you're still not a ,”

 

 

Mom!”

 

 

Alright alright. Mommy will be going now. But your dad and I will be coming to Seoul to visit you, very soon so I'm hoping that once I got there, I see a girl or a boy besides you, okay?”

 

 

Wufan gritted his teeth, sighing frustratedly. “But mom-,”

 

 

Bye son,” and that was it, end of call. Jongin tried to muffle his laugh by focusing to the TV, eavesdropping the mother and son's conversation. When the call was cut off, Wufan messily ruffled his hair. “That woman,”

 

 

Hear that? Even your mom says so,” Jongin spoke. Shooting a glare to the younger boy, Kris sighed and lean his head back against the couch. Then he felt Jongin's finger poking him. “What is it now, Kkamjong?” Jongin pouted by the older's word. “Gee, I was just trying to help you,”

 

 

With what?”

 

 

A sly grin appeared on his face. “I got this website, pretty popular one. It's a social website, like Facebook and Twitter, but more.... unique, I say,” Wufan looked at Jongin, his face show interests. “Spill it,” he commanded.

 

 

I got this from one my college friend. He said it's a great site, and it truly is! It works like Facebook, and seriously, it's fun! You can meet lots of hot chicks there, or even y guys,”

 

 

And what's the name of that site?”

 

 

I-need-a-love.com”

 

 

--*--

 

'So... Why did I agree again?' Wufan took a deep breath, his fingers were ready to type onto his laptop's keyboard. Slowly, he type the given website address Jongin gave him. After than, he click onto the Enter key.

 

 

The connection server was still loading, so Wufan curiously tapped his desk with, biting his lips. Finally after what it seems like forever, he was now in the written website. He was brace for pink, as the first thing he saw was a big welcome page.

 

Welcome to I-Need-A-Love.com!

 

This is a social networking website where we accept everyone to join in!

 

Here, you can chat with friends, meet new friends from across the sea, and perhaps find love from here as well!

 

It is a simple yet effective website, we can help you improve communicating, socializing, and flirting, if you are probably lacking some.

 

We only have just simple three rules when you are here in I-Need-A-Love. No worry, it's simple as piece of cake. Rule one, be friendly! Rule two, have someone to chat with! And last but not least, rule three, just enjoy yourself! This is what the site is used for.

 

Now what are you waiting? Someone here is probably waiting for you. Go sign in now!

 

Admin,

 

XOXO

 

 

Wow... weird site, Wufan thought. He then scrolled down, where he saw another note.

 

How to use I-Need-A-Love?

 

Simple as it is, you only need to create a user. Here in I-Need-A-Love, you can be either a boy or a girl! You can say it functions like role playing game. No one is not allowed to act, right?

 

 

Okay, this is getting more weirder...

 

 

Then as he scroll down, he finally found the Sign Up icon. And with no second thoughts, he clicked onto it, where later on it brought him to the singing up form.

 

 

Wufan read all the instructions given there with focus and he took a deep breath.

 

 

Username; Kris Wu

Gender: Male | Female

 

 

Why should I be a girl? He snickered.

 

E-mail: [email protected]

Password: *********

 

Finally finished, Wufan then quickly click to the Done icon and it brought him to another page, this time more colorful and lively. On the top corner of the page, it said; Welcome, you are now one of us!

 

 

Sighing, Wufan scrolled around the page. The first thing he did was to search for Jongin's username. He typed in 'Kim Kai' and there, he spotted the wanted name on the result list. He clicked onto Jongin's username, where it leads him to see his dorm mate's profile. 582 friends, 709 subscribers and 2649 viewers. Wow this kid sure got many people. He then added Jongin's user as his friend.

 

 

Suddenly not less than 2 minute, Wufan received a notification. A friend request.

 

 

Park ChanMi wants to be your friend.

 

 

Park... Chanmi?” Kris spoke and subconsciously accepted the request. From the username, Wufan thought it was a girl. And his thought was right when he check out the person's profile. It said clearly in the person's infos that this Park ChanMi was a girl and to prove it more, there was a girl in the display picture. The picture showed a girl, curly long coffee brown hair with two big doe eyes, making a bbuing-bbuing pose, in which Wufan learn it from Jongin, in a backyard, all green and lively. And the girl's wide and bright smile makes it more blinding bright than it is.

 

 

Amazed for a second, Wufan click to the DP, and wow, there were thousands of likes and comments. Beneath the beautiful picture of the girl, was a short description.

 

 

Teehee~ Finally back to Korea now everyone ^^ How r u? Do I look alright? Cos I just woke up from sleep....

 

 

He scroll down to read the comments. But before that, he click the Like button, since he also thought the girl's picture was absolutely pretty.

 

 

Do Kyungjee Chanmi-ah, I was calling you for more than ten times :I

 

Lulu And I thought you were supposed to be at our practice room?

 

Kim Jonghyun Wow you look awfully beautiful! Inbox me, alright ;)

 

Oh Sehoon Noona, you're pretty! <3

 

AmberLiu Beautiful! How are you today, noona?

 

Hwang Tiffany If I can rate, I should say its 9/10, superb! 8)

 

 

As Kris was interested to read more, he received another new notification with a 'Ping!' sound. It was a personal massage from the ChanMi girl.

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject: Nice to meet you!

 

Sunday

1:55 P.M

 

Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chanmi imnida but just call me Channie ^___^ Thank you for the accept and like my DP, oppa :)))) Nice to meet you!

 

 

Without any second thoughts, Wufan replied back.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject: Re-Nice to meet you!

 

Sunday

1:57 P.M

 

Hai to you too, and call me Kris. Your welcome, and nice to meet you too, Channie.

 

 

 

Unconsciously, a smile crept to Wufan's lips. 'Oh , it's really addicting'

 

 

 

Brohoho...

 

 

 

TBC

 

Urgh fudge, so I decided to make it chaptered instead since I am quite book up to finish it =w=