Part 9

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 9

 

 

Wufan was amazed as his eyes trailed up to the enormous building that he had ever seen. There, many people which was most of them were the fans, paparazzi, reporters, staffs, all were there, walking into the building. It was absolutely crowded and Wufan doesn't like it one bit. He hates crowded places with many human, but for once he had to force himself to come in, as a certain person was pushing him to go in.

 

 

Hurry up, hyung-nim!” Jongin hissed, pushing the taller male to walk.

 

 

The first thing Wufan saw when he walks into that stadium were large posters hung above the stage, with names written on it, big and clear. The first poster he spotted was a boy who looks like a doll, named Luhan. Then another poster next to it, Lay, and followed by the name Chen, XiuMin, D.O-

 

 

Yah, D.O is mine,” Jongin warned when he noticed the stare from Wufan. Rolling his eyes, Wufan went back to see the posters. D.O, Sehun, and lastly, a familiar person, Chanyeol.

 

 

His eyes couldn't leave from staring at the picture. Jongin smirked and he nudged the older boy. “Oooh, it's Chanyeol~” He hummed playfully.

 

 

Shut up,” Wufan hissed, and pretend to look at another place.

 

 

--*--

 

 

How do I look, Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked, feeling anxious and nervous. His hair was curled, and was dyed to coffee light brown instead of dark brown. Kyungsoo smiled to him as his coordinator was styling his hair. “You look great,”

 

 

Thanks,” The taller beamed, and he then walks out from the make-up room, heading to the backstage, where his other bandmates were waiting. “Hey Chanyeol, look at that,” Chen called out. Chanyeol went towards them, where they were taking a peek to the outside.

 

 

Chanyeol became amazed at how many the people were, and it made him getting nervous. Then he remembered Kris's message for him from last night.

 

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Saturday

11:20 P.M

 

You'll be performing for your school? That's great. I wish you the best, do well and stay calm, alright? Remember that I'll always be cheering for you though I won't be there :)

 

 

He smiled. Suddenly he heard the staff's shout. “Alright people, 3 more minutes! Come on!” And he quickly find his other friends.

 

 

--*--

 

 

Wufan glanced to his wristwatch. 6:14 P.M, one more minute before the concert finally starts. All the waiting, the atmosphere of the building was very loud and lively, girls cheering their idol's name and as while the reporters taking cams and pictures.

 

 

He looked at his dorm mate, who was busy eyeing the huge stage, waiting for the idols to perform. He sighed and looked back to the stage. When suddenly the whole stadium went black, followed by the fan's shriek.

 

 

Just then, suddenly lights sparks from the stage, a background music appeared and suddenly the stage became brightened with seven boys standing on the stage. The fans screams as the music started, the seven boys dance and a male started to sing.

 

 

D.O!!!!” Jongin screamed, jumping up and down, following the fans.

 

 

Wufan's eyes wandered around the stage, searching if he could find someone he knew. There, at the back of a boy who was singing, who Wufan remembered was Luhan, he saw a familiar boy. Then EXO changes their position, and Wufan finally now could see clearly his own idol, Park Chanyeol. He listens as the idol boy began to rap, making a screamo with another rapper, who Wufan remembered was Xiumin.

 

 

He watched Chanyeol from the hectic crowds, eyes filled with amazement and fond of the boy. And his mouth open, and began to join in the fans.

 

 

Chanyeol!!!”

 

 

--*--

 

 

Thank you for coming to our concert, WE ARE ONE EXO!” Chanyeol and his bandmates bowed ninety degrees to the crowds after they had finally finished their concert. Along with the fan's cheers and flashlights from the camera, EXO walks out from the stage.

 

 

You guys did a great job!” The leader, Lay congratulates among his band members when they were now in their dressing room. Chanyeol let out a relief sighed and drop himself on the couch. He had already change his outfit to his normal clothes. A simple t-shirt, jeans, a blue cap and a familiar looking jacket. The boy looked down to the jacket, touching it and flashed a small smile.

 

 

He glanced around the room. His friends were still changing their clothes. “Guys, I'm going out for a moment,” He said, standing up.

 

 

Alright but careful with the fans,” Baekhyun warns.

 

 

--*--

 

 

Wufan walks out from the men's restroom and looked around the hallway. Jongin was probably waiting for him at the main entrance. Shrugging, he walks to the left way, don't know if it was the right way to go or not. Who cares, it's Wufan anyways. He wouldn't get lost.

 

--*--

 

 

Or so that was he thought. But now, he found himself in a random unknown hallway, trying to find the exit door. Wufan walked from left to right, searching for the right place. Then he saw a woman, probably one of the staffs, walked passed him, heading towards another direction. The male thought he would find a way if he followed her, and so he did.

 

 

But then he founded himself at a place with lots of staffs packing up the place. He sighed and then went to another place. He took a step backward, but ended up having his head knocked by something hard.

 

 

OW!” He heard a yelp from behind. His turned around and saw a boy sitting down on the floor because of the knock. “Sorry,” Wufan apologized.

 

 

The boy looked up, giving glares to him. “Next time try to look behind!” He scowled, standing up, dusting off the dusts from his trousers. Wufan raised a brow.

 

 

What did you just say again?” He snapped, taking a step closer to him.

 

 

Chanyeol raised up his chin, the hoodie from the familiar jacket he was wearing dropped down, exposing his entire face and head. “Look-,”

 

 

The sharp glare from both person dropped when they realized something. Chanyeol stared at the tall male from head to toe, until he spoke with that deep voice. “Wu Yi Fan?”

 

 

Park Chanyeol...”

 

 

TBC.....

 

 

Harhar, they met <3 And bad news, I'll PROBABLY going to be on a hiatus for 1 month 12 days. My SPE (September) and SSSRU (August) and Malay Oral SPE Exam (which will be on 28th June) is coming and also my tests (This Saturday and onwards) and my BCAT's, so I won't be able to update more. So for the mean time being, I am going to make loads of updates before I finally go on hiatus.

 

 

^^ I am going to spoil my babies with many updates, make sure to love me~~ teehee~ <3 I love you guys!