Part 5

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 5

 

 

Tuesday had came and Wufan got his day off. He was hanging around at their apartment's balcony, feeling the soft calm breeze above the Seoul's air while taking a sip of his coffee. With a laptop, which was now his loyal friend, placed on the table, opened. A familiar look inside the screen. None other than the website Jongin introduced to him three days before.

 

 

Seriously, this is now Wufan's new hobby other than locking himself in his bedroom. Well at least it's a bit, A Bit healthier, in Jongin's thoughts.

 

 

A familiar 'Ping!' sound interrupted Wufan, waking up the man's daze. He looked at the screen, and smile a little.

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:05 A.M

 

Oppa~~ <3 I'm bored :I Talk with me >A>//

 

 

Wufan chuckled softly and put down his coffee before started to reply the message.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:08 A.M

 

Aww, you're bored? Sure, I'll talk with you. What do you want me to talk about, Princess?

 

 

 

Ping!

 

 

Chanyeol received a reply. He read it carefully and a blushing grin pasted on his face.

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:10 A.M

 

Aiy oppa, why do you like calling me Sunshine and Princess?:I it's so cheesy!

 

 

 

Wufan chuckled.

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:13 A.M

 

Why? You don't like it? I'll stop then...

 

 

Ping!

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:14 A.M

 

*Gasp* No I don't like it! I like it.. but.. well... erm... Aigoo you're making me blush! But don't stop, neh? *puppy eyes*

 

 

 

Ping!

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:15 A.M

 

Alright then Sunshine. I'll call you with many nicknames. What are you doing right now, other than being bored?

 

 

Ping!

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:17 A.M

 

*cough*CheesyKrisoppa*cough* Hmmm... I'm sitting on my friend's lap?

 

 

Wufan almost choke himself when he read the last sentence. With wide eye, he try to re-read it clearly again.

 

 

--*--

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:19 A.M

 

Friend's lap? He or a She?

 

 

 

Chanyeol tapped his chin. He then glanced to Sehun, where Chanyeol was sitting on his lap. The younger boy was watching his favorite Luhan playing some board game with Chen. A mischievous smirk appeared on his face.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:21 A.M

 

A he ^^ Waeyo?

 

 

The boy evilly laughed in his mind. 'Jealous now, aren't you?'

 

 

--*--

 

 

Ping!

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:22 A.M

 

Your boyfriend?

 

 

Clicking the Send button, Wufan gritted his teeth. Now now Wu Yi Fan, you shouldn't feel that way. Not realizing, his dorm mate was watching him from the glass sliding door. Jongin chuckled, shaking his head, knowing what the reaction means.

 

--*--

 

Chanyeol raised his brow by the reply.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:23 A.M

 

What if he's really my boyfriend?

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:25 A.M

 

So you got yourself a boyfriend now? Congrats, Channie.

 

 

Chanyeol pouted by the answer Kris gave him. 'Seriously, he gave up so easily?! No way!'

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

10:27 A.M

 

Aigoo, is my oppa jealous? Teehe, just kidding ^^v I will never get a boyfriend so early! Don't get mad now, neh? :)

 

 

--*--

 

 

Hyung-nim!” He heard Jongin's voice coming from the living room.

 

 

What is it, midget?”

 

 

Gee, I was just calling your name!”

 

 

Wufan rolled his eyes. “Okay then, Kim Jongin dongsaeng, what is it?”

 

 

Henry hyung just called, and he said that you left something in his house!”

 

 

My stuff?” Wufan frowned. Deciding either wanted to go to Henry's place or just stay, Wufan sighed. With force, he closed his laptop after logging out. He put it in the living room, then went to his bedroom to get his jacket.

 

 

-*--

 

 

 

The , hyung?” Whining, Chanyeol stomp his two feet. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes by his friend's behavior.

 

 

Chanyeol and his EXO friends were having their day off for that day. And the boys were all so hungry however there weren't anything left in the fridge nor the stove. So Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol to buy some grocery for him to cook since the others were busy and Chanyeol was doing nothing but facing to his laptop screen all day long.

 

 

Ah, young generation, now be-friend with gadgets.

 

 

Just go, Chanyeol,” Said the petite boy, giving some angry eyes. Though Kyungsoo was freaking cute, but never try to mess around with him. Sighing, Chanyeol solemnly nodded his head and stood up from his seat, closing his laptop.

 

 

Fine,” He humphed. “Just give me the money,”

 

 

--*--

 

Humming some random songs, Chanyeol casually walked along the pavement, heading towards the nearby grocery store. His eyes wandered around, trying to find something interesting to look at. However none was interesting for his own liking. He pouted. 'This is so boring,' He thought and sighed.

 

 

However, he was alerted when he suddenly hear calling his name from behind. He turned around, and became all pale.

 

 

'!'

 

 

Chanyeol oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

With no more hesitation, Chanyeol quickly starts running for his life. A bunch, well not really a bunch, a tribe of fangirls were behind him, screaming and chasing after the idol boy. Then Chanyeol realized, he didn't wear any disguised.

 

 

--*--

 

Wufan whistled throughout his way along to Henry's, his work mate, house. Casually walking with his hands in his jacket pocket, he was taken aback when he hear very loud screams coming from the other side of the way.

 

 

There he saw a young boy, a familiar one, running like headless chicken, with a group of girls chasing after him.

 

 

Raising his brow, he stop walking.

 

 

'.....!' Was the only thing Chanyeol had in his mind. 'Why am I so stupid?!'

 

 

He quicken his pace as, in hope to be able to get away from the fans, when suddenly an ar wrapped around his waist and he got pulled to the side. And in a blink of an eye, the idol found himself in an alleyway. “What the-,”

 

 

The boy gasped when the unknown person placed his hand on his mouth, followed by fangirl's screaming. Oblivious, the fan girls walk passed the alleyway, and the place was now quiet.

 

 

Wufan pulled away his hand and Chanyeol gasped for air.

 

 

T-thank you,” The younger said.

 

 

Wufan flinched when he heard a familiar deep voice rang through his ear. He glanced to the person who he had help, looking at him clearly. His eyes were widened.

 

 

Park Chanyeol, isn't it?”

 

 

Hesitant for a moment, Chanyeol nodded his head. “Yeap indeed, Mister! Thank you very much for saving me just now,” He smiled, a very familiar smile.

 

 

Holy crap, it's him alright.

 

 

TBC

 

mahn... What am I doing? u___u asjrbfjwnfenwfkewl Oh and just to get it straight, Chanyeol is wearing his usual outfit, so basically Wufan still don't know who he is, yet XD