Part 7

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 7

 

 

Yes, mom. OK.. I got it.. sure.. yep.. Alright alright, I'll remember. Don't worry.. Okay, bye,”

 

 

Hanging up his phone, Wufan let out a soft sighed. He's going to be in a deep trouble pretty soon. His mother had just called, telling that she'll be coming to visit him next month. And by next month, Wufan needs to find a girl or even a boy to marry or he'll be in a trouble for sure.

 

 

That woman is so forceful,” He groaned, massaging his aching temple. He was seriously stress out. However his stress was only for a short term, when he heard a familiar 'Ping!' coming from his laptop.

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Thursday

10: 18 A.M

 

Oppa oppa oppa! :D Guess what, I'll be going to Japan in three days time!

 

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Thursday

10:20 P.M

 

Really? Well that's fun. Why are you going there?

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Thursday

10: 21 A.M

 

School trip ^^ Can't wait to go there <3 But I won't be able to online for one week D:

 

 

 

Wufan's smile drop down. One week? One week?! That's so long. How can Wufan wait for one week with no messages from Chanmi? If it's three days, he can accept it. But one week? This is a no go.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Thursday

10:25 P.M

 

One week? But then how will I say my morning greetings to you? I'm going to be lonely.

 

 

He pouted his lips, burying his face on the table. “Why one week????????” He whined.

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Thursday

10: 28 A.M

 

Awww, is my Krispy oppa going to miss me? Hehe.. No worry oppa ^_^ I'll do my best to find a way to online.

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Thursday

10:30 P.M

 

Okay... do you have a phone, Channie?

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Thursday

10: 31 A.M

 

Yep~ Why? Want to get my number? ;)

 

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Thursday

10:31 P.M

 

If you want to give me...

 

 

 

 

Wufan bit his lips, feeling his face flushed a bit. 'Is he really going to give me?'

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Thursday

10: 33 A.M

 

Okay~ wait a sec, I'll give you ^^

 

 

 

--*--

 

Oh no, what should I do now? He'll know that I'm a boy!” Chanyeol frowned. “Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Park Chanyeol!” he hit his head.

 

 

Whining, he look around his room. Searching for something that could help him. Why in hell did he say yes again?

 

 

Damn if he's not that attractive even in virtual then I won't be saying yes,” Chanyeol face palmed. Then his eyes caught up to an object on his study table. A picture frame, of his family. Him, his mother, his father and... his sister.

 

 

A smirk formed on his lips.

 

 

--*--

 

When Wufan heard the 'Ping!' sound once again, he immediately looked at the screen of his laptop. “Yes!” He cheered, to air. He finally got Chanmi's number. Her phone number!

 

 

Woohoo!!” He pulled up his arms to Heaven, standing up and spinning himself. He couldn't hold his smile anymore. He finally got her number, what could a man feel to have a phone number of the woman of his heart?

 

 

He then went to Jongin's room, shocking the hell out of the owner himself seeing how joyful and for the first time ever happy Wufan.

 

 

I got her number, Midget! I finally got her number!!!” He laughed joyfully, hugging Jongin and spun around.

 

 

Jongin was seriously in shock how weird his hyung was. “Oh gee hyung-nim, stop it!!!”

 

 

Finally stop, Wufan chuckled and happily jumped his way out back to his room.

 

 

Wide eyes, Jongin took a deep breath, calming himself from the shock. “IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!” He cupped his face.

 

--*--

 

 

Noona please noona help me for the sake of Heaven!” Chanyeol begged through his phone.

 

 

The other person from the other line snorted. “No I don't want, Channie. What mess are you up to right now? Why do you want to use my phone number?”

 

 

Please noona, please. Just this one favor only, kay? I just want you to act,”

 

 

Eunji sighed. “Fine, tell me what you want, dongsaeng?”

 

 

You see, I gave this person your phone number. He will think it's mine, so I want you to act as me and act like you know him. Cos he thought I'm a girl..so... wel.. uhmm...”

 

 

Fine. It's seems easy. Just give me the details,”

 

 

Chanyeol beamed. “Omo, thank you Eunji noona!!! I love you~”

 

 

You are such a genius, Park Chanyeol.

 

 

Well at least he got one thing solve. Now he don't need to worry about it for his one week trip to Japan for his showcase.

 

 

I'm sorry Kris-sii, sorry that I had to lie to you. Please forgive me.

 

 

Forcing up a bitter smile, he continued on to reply his messages, now caught up in his virtual world as Park ChanMi, not Park ChanYeol. Now he felt a bit guilty to the other male. He wondered, what does Kris expect him to be?

 

 

Probably a richass hottie girl? But what he knows, Kris doesn't know Chanyeol was a boy.

 

 

TBC...

 

Complication has begun and now Chanyeol's older sister is involve. Tralalalala~ So yeah, here's my last update before my hiatus ^^ See you soon after 4 days <3

 

 

PS; THANK YOU TO UNICORNHEPHAP FOR THE VERY LOVELY POSTER!!! Please marry me!! LOL, JK..