Part 17

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 17

 

(Special chapter for KaiSoo!)

Kyungsoo-ah,”

Yeah?”

Let's go for a dinner later, please?”

I don't know...”

Aw come on~”

Fine fine,”

Jongin loves Kyungsoo and he knows that. He know he's madly in love with that boy ever since he first laid an eye on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was his sunshine, oxygen, miracle, comfort and of course first love. In fact, Jongin considers Kyungsoo as his everything. His precious.

And it was all started by just a simple virtual greeting of a 'Hello'.

--*--

 

If Jongin was such a right now, he would definitely and more gladly to throw out a big plastic garbage bag to the trash bin, nicely written with the name “Oh Sehun- Trash to be dump and recycle”. Oh yes, he really have this urge to do so. In fact, he freaking badly want to do it right this instant. But no. lucky enough on this fortunate day, Kim Jongin wasn't in his jerkass mood. And this was why Oh Sehun was still alive till the very end.

 

 

Come on Jonginnie! You should check it out!” Said the younger boy.

 

 

Jongin growled.

 

 

Please! I guarantee you it's worth of your useless good for nothing time!” The young boy plead.

 

 

Jongin glared.

 

 

Jonginnie~~ Please?” The young boy batted his eyelashes, much to his super crack aegyos.

 

 

Jongin gagged.

 

 

Hyung-ah. It's just a website, and it's really cool! You should check the site!” the younger boy begged.

 

 

And there's like tones of hotties there! You should rea-,”

 

 

Enough Sehun. Enough,” Jongin snapped, already in the end of his patience. He put down his pen and looked up from his school work. Apparently, these two boys were on their break time, now hanging out in the school's study hub since Jongin wants to finish up with his mathematics work. But it was all effortless, and it was all because of Sehun, constantly talking about a website that he had been obsessing about. A site for match-making, roleplaying, blah blah blah and some sorts.

 

 

And Jongin wasn't that type of person to be interest with something like that. He would prefer in an all international news website, NHK, for example than having to go to a love-matching website like a person who have no hopes to find love on his own. No, Jongin was not like that.

 

 

I am not interested with that kind of thing. Now let me continue my work,” He said.

 

 

Oh really now?”

 

 

Jongin nods his head, positively.

 

 

However he could feel a scary aura came from the other boy, whose lips were curved up a smirk. A devil's smirk.

 

 

How about we do some bet?”

 

 

Ah, this had put Jongin's interests. The boy paused from writing on his paper, and his attentions went to Sehun.

 

 

What bet?” Jongin asked.

 

 

If you find a love in that site,” Sehun started. He then took out his wallet and took out a bunch of dollars. He then showed it to the older male. “Then I'll give you this amount of money. More than 50 dollars,”

 

 

Jongin's jaw dropped, quite surprised to find that amount of money from the younger boy.

 

 

But I bet you can't,”

 

 

Then what if I can?”

 

 

Basically, you found love there and here's my money. But if you can't, you'll treat me bubble tea 3 weeks straight,”

 

 

Jongin smirked. “I'm on the game,”

 

--*--

 

Now Jongin feels he's such a . His right hand was shaking, hesitant to either click to the mentioned website or not. He felt sweat prickled through his forehead and he wipe it off. Biting his lips, Jongin intensely stared at the laptop screen.

 

 

Aish!” he grumbled, feeling impatient then. In a swift move, his hand quickly move and clicked onto the site. He huffed his cheeks as he waited for the page to load.

 

 

Just at that time, the door of his apartment opens and his dorm mate, who was 3 years older than him, walks in, face forever ing and his left ear was occupied by his phone. The conversation sounds so intense that Jongin could see the pissed off face pasted on the older male's face. But it's not like it made any difference on his dorm mate's facial.

 

 

Look, if you got more things to say to me then please tell it to my personal assistant first, alright? I'll give you his phone number. Yes. Sure. Mind you, my work hour is done for the day and now I want to have a nice rest, so please, wait for tomorrow once I'm back in the office. Yes. Yeah. Okay. Nice to talk with you, sir. Good day,” And with that a scary growl escape from the male and he was extremely pissed off. He throw away his phone, in which it was lucky enough to land on the couch.

 

 

Woah, intense work I see,” Jongin hummed, eyes still attached to the laptop screen. Wufan sighed and he ignored the other boy and walked to his bedroom. But before that, he managed to say something. “Don't bother touching my phone, midget!” And slammed closed the door.

 

 

Jongin snorted and his eyes glanced to the abandoned phone on the couch. Well, Jongin couldn't lie that his hands were itching to touch Wufan's phone. Curious young boy.

 

 

As he tried to fight back the urge of his curiousity, Jongin looked back to his laptop, where he was only to be welcomed by the most eye blinding thing ever. “Oh my god, pink!” he shrieked, eyes went big.

 

 

Keep quiet there!” Wufan yelled from his room.

 

 

Jongin ignored the shout and his eyes intensely stared at the screen. Definitely, he was taken aback when there were seriously lots of pink and pink. He wasn't a fan of pink, neither does a hater of pink. But this was seriously out of his imagination. How could someone live with thse gibberish pink? And heck, how in hell could Sehun stand seeing this everyday?

 

 

Then he was first greeted by a welcome note from the administrator, basically just for the non-users.

 

 

Welcome to I-Need-A-Love.com!

 

This is a social networking website where we accept everyone to join in!

 

Here, you can chat with friends, meet new friends from across the sea, and perhaps find love from here as well!

 

It is a simple yet effective website, we can help you improve communicating, socializing, and flirting, if you are probably lacking some.

 

We only have just simple three rules when you are here in I-Need-A-Love. No worry, it's simple as piece of cake. Rule one, be friendly! Rule two, have someone to chat with! And last but not least, rule three, just enjoy yourself! This is what the site is used for.

 

Now what are you waiting? Someone here is probably waiting for you. Go sign in now!

 

Admin,

 

XOXO

 

 

'I bet the admin is a pink maniac. Enough said,” Jongin concluded. Then he scroll down the page, until he found the Sign Up icon and he clicked it.

 

 

Username; Kim Kai

Gender: Male | Female

 

E-mail: [email protected]

Password: *********

 

 

Finishing it all, he clicked onto the Done icon. Then it brought him to another page, but this time, and lucky enough, it wasn't freaking pink, but more colorful. On the top corner of the page, it said; Welcome, you are now one of us!

 

 

He rolled his eyes, feeling that he regretted signing in. But it, it was all Sehun's fault. Literally, it was that boy's fault.

 

 

Now Jongin will have to wait for what will come crashing to him sooner after that. He took out a small crumbled up paper from his bag pack, and re-flatted it back. There, user names were enlisted there, and it was none other than Sehun who wrote it all down. It was for Jongin to add people and find someone who he can won the bet with. He looked through the paper, searching for a name to start it off first. And his eyes fixed to a certain name written on there.

 

 

'Do Kyungjee?'

 

 

That's a cute name,” and with that, Jongin quickly typed in the name on the search box.

 

 

--*--

 

 

Taemin-ah, be careful with the slides!” Chanyeol called out, watching out little Taemin playing on the slides. Wufan, who was watching Chanyeol all the while, chuckled at the sight of how worried Chanyeol look.

 

 

You sound like a mother,” he teased. He then glanced to the little kindergarten boy and in instant his smile replaced to a shock look. “Oh god Taemin don't jump on the slide!” And with that, Wufan quickly run towards the little boy, leaving Chanyeol snickering at him.

 

 

And he sounds like an overly worried grandpa,”

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

A/N: Mind me, let me die for a week. After 8 months of hiatus, my writer block came back again. Yeay! *Roll eyes* Seriously writer block, why come at this time?!

 

Writer block: Cos I miss you~ <3

 

A/n: GTFO gull =w=

 

 

Now for those who easily get confused or have no clue, the italic font are from Jongin's past. Enough said. Period. Next chap will be the second and last part of the Kaisoo special then I'll focused on Krisyeol after that.