Part 6

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

 

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 6

 

 

Wufan couldn't take his eyes off from the Korean idol boy who was now standing right before his eyes. If this some kind of a lame joke? Nope, it's real. A dream? Maybe, but nah, wrong, it's reality, sir. If it's really real, then Wufan is in dream come true. He met his idol... Aw, how lovely. And he admits, Park Chanyeol looks more adorable and effing y in person.

 

 

Meanwhile for the idol himself, he wasn't that comfortable in the guy's gaze. He timidly smiled. “Uhm.. I should go now. Again, thanks for saving me. Hope we can meet again,” He said, ready to walk away when suddenly Wufan grip his wrist.

 

 

Wait,”

 

 

Chanyeol turned around to face him. “Yes?” He asked. However, the next thing he knew, a warm jacket were now on his shoulders. “Mwoh?” He looked at the jacket Wufan gave him. The taller then pulled up the hoodie, covering Chanyeol's head.

 

 

Awkwardly clearing his throat, Wufan averted his gaze to another place. “Use it to cover yourself,” He said, feeling a bit embarrassed at his own action.

 

 

The idol blinked his eyes, until a smile formed on his lips. “Thank you. Oh may I know your name?”

 

 

Wu Yi Fan, but just call me Wufan,”

 

 

Nodding his head, Chanyeol flashed a smile. “Okay then, see you next time, Wufan!” He bid as he waved his hand, started to walk away.

 

 

When Chanyeol was no longer in sight, Wufan exhaled a deep breath that he had held. “See you.. next time?” he frowned. But then he shrugged it off, and walked away to continue his destination to Henry's house.

 

 

Wow, what an adventure..

 

 

--*--

 

After the short incident of meeting the man, Chanyeol went straight back to his dorm as soon as he finish buying the grocery. And thanks to the jacket Wufan lend him, Chanyeol was able to escape from the fan girl's radar.

 

 

Well well, we got someone who is stupid enough to go out with no cover,” Luhan commented when Chanyeol walks into the living room. The taller boy rolled his eyes, handing the groceries to Kyungsoo.

 

 

Thank you,” Kyungsoo smiled and went over to the kitchen.

 

 

Chanyeol was about to head back to his room, excited to go check his messages when suddenly a question was asked towards him.

 

 

Whose jacket are you wearing, Chanyeol?” The boy froze, and look down where he saw the jacket.

 

 

Uhm.. someone borrow it for me,” And with that he quickly went to upstairs.

 

 

--*--

 

 

Man, it's freezing,” Wufan said, walking into his apartment, feeling chills all over him. Jongin frowned, feeling something different about his dorm mate. “Hyung-nim, I thought you wore a jacket just now,”

 

 

I gave it to someone,”

 

 

Someone? Who?”

 

 

None of you business,” Jongin pouted by his older's word. He was about to talk back, but couldn't when Wufan was already lock in his room.

 

 

Jerkass,” He mumbled. Then he flinched when the door of Wufan's room went open and the owner himself walks out.

 

 

Where's my laptop?”

 

 

Jongin looked at his side, where Wufan's laptop was there. Smirking, he picked it up. “This one?” He asked.

 

 

Yeah now give it to me,”

 

 

No,” The younger stuck out his tongue.

 

 

Annoyed, he shot a piercing glare to Jongin. “Give it back, RIGHT NOW,”

 

 

Playfully shrugging his shoulders, Jongin stood up, still with Wufan's laptop in his hand. “Why should I?” He hummed.

 

 

Kim Jongin I'm not in a mood to play around now give it,”

 

 

What? I can't hear- YOU!” The boy quickly sprinted to a run when Wufan suddenly tried to attacked him. “Get back here!”

 

 

Shut up old man!”

 

 

Jongin!”

 

 

Yes that's my name. Why, jealous?”

 

 

YAH!”

 

--*--

 

 

Chanyeol stared at the hung up jacket that belongs to Wufan. He couldn't stop himself from smiling everytime he remembered the person's face.

 

 

Gosh, he's above perfection!

 

 

He tried to giggle once more, but held back, don't want to have Kyungsoo sees him like that again. His smile drop down and he awkwardly scratched his head, embarrassed when he remembered the scene.

 

 

Then a familiar 'Ping!' sound woke him up from his daze.

 

 

A bright smile appeared on his baby face and he quickly hop onto his bed, excitedly look at his screen.

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

12:04 P.M

 

Hey, just got back from a friend's house. So what are you doing right now?

 

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

12: 05 P.M

 

No wonder you log out. I'm currently replying a message to a guy name Kris ;P

 

 

He laughed, satisfied with his own reply.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

12:05 P.M

 

I never know you're this mischievous. Bad girl. I won't reply your message again :P

 

 

 

The boy then gasped. “He's kidding, right?!”

 

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

12: 06 P.M

 

WHAT?! But oppa, I'll be all alone! >A<

 

 

--*--

 

Wufan smirked when he read the message. He then replied.

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

12:07 P.M

 

And why should I care? You're being mean to me.

 

 

Ping!

 

 

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

12: 09 P.M

 

I am not! I never treat Kris oppa badly, I never! Awww, oppa don't get mad :”(

 

 

 

Darn, she's cute even though I can't see it,” Kris mumbled.

 

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

12:10 P.M

 

Just kidding. I won't leave Channie alone, do I?

 

 

--*--

 

 

To: Kris Wu

From: Park Chanmi

Subject:

 

Tuesday

12: 11 P.M

 

Yeay~~ I love you, Kris oppa! I love you very very much!!

 

 

Darn, since when I'm becoming such a girl?! Chanyeol groaned, smacking his own head. Then he stop hitting himself when he received a reply.

 

 

 

To: Park ChanMi

From: Kris Wu

Subject:

 

Tuesday

12:12 P.M

 

Haha, love you too :)

 

 

 

HOLY !!” He screamed.

 

 

He loves me?

 

 

Chanyeol cupped his face. “He love me?!”

 

 

TBC...

 

 

AWHELL I'M SPOILING YOU GUYS TOO MUCH! Haha, wow, 4 updates in one day XD I hope it's enough for 3 days to calm yourself down. Cos I won't be updating for 4 days, school is starting so my test is coming (lol, it rhymes)

 

Anywho, I love you guys!

 

PS; AWS MAMA ERA IS ALL OVER ;A; I'M GOING TO MISS IT! I feel stab right now -cries-