Part 15

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 15

 

 

When he woke up from his sleep, Wufan found the apartment was empty with only himself in there. There were no sign of his dorm mate. The apartment was just quiet, neither does the Tv that was usually switch on even when no one watch it. That was Jongin's and Wufan's habit already. He stiffled a yawn, stepping into the kitchen.

 

 

He frowned when he saw a cup of latte was served on the table, still warm. He went to take it, when he found a small memo stick onto the table next to the latte. He took it off and read it.

 

 

Ayo, I made a latte for you hyung-nim~~ =3= Yeah yeah I know, no need to give me big thanks, I know I'm the best dongsaeng~ Anywho, I know it's Wednesday, and I have to go to school, but I won't be going anyway. Of course I'm not skipping school! You think I'm one of those badass? I'm going to my wifeu's house <3

 

-Kkamjong

 

 

Wufan snorted, rolling his eyes. He put back the memo to the table. He pick up the latte, taking a sip as he walks out to go to his bedroom again. The first thing that came into his mind when he steps into his room was his laptop. He quickly went to his study table, where his laptop was put into sleep. Switching it on, Wufan was hoping there would be a reply message.

 

 

However, there was no reply message. Well, there were some, but none came from the person he had in his mind, Chanmi. He sighed in disappointed before closing back his laptop. He rose up from his seat and decided to take a shower. He doesn't need to rush since he was on his free day today.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Jonginnie?”

 

 

Kyungsoo became surprised when he open the door of their dorm, where he found Jongin standing there. Jongin replied him with a smile. “Morning Kyunnie!” He greeted. “Where's Sehun?”

 

 

I'm here,” Jongin heard a voice behind him. He turned around and flinched when he met his eyes with a sharp blank eyes belongs to Sehun. “Lord you almost make me die! At least let me marry my Kyungsoo first before dying, okay?” He hissed.

 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes at his friend's word. He then went into the dorm, followed by Jongin and Kyungsoo. The dorm was quiet since there were only the three of them in there. The rest, including Chanyeol were at their practice room. Kyungsoo on the other hand had woke up late so he was left by the hyungs as while Sehun, he was of course waiting for Jongin.

 

 

Kyungsoo picked up his jacket and his phone that were placed on the coffee table in the living room.

 

 

Where are you going, Kyunnie?” Jongin asked.

 

 

Practice,”

 

 

Awww... so you're leaving me with these Oh Mi Ja?” The boy whined. Sehun gave an offended look and Kyungsoo chuckled at his behavior. “I have to go now. See you later, okay Jongin?”

 

 

Jongin nodded his head like a little kid as he watched Kyungsoo walked out to the front door until his figure was nowhere to be seen anymore. His attention was distracted when he heard a cough from his side. He turned to face Sehun, who purposely fake a cough. “We're here for discussion not lovey dovey with my hyung,” He mumbled, enough for Jongin to hear.

 

 

Yah, he's going to be my bride,”

 

 

Dream on,”

 

 

Well.. I should dream about that later at night then...”

 

 

 

Gosh,” Sehun facepalmed. Surely, it will be a very long discussion indeed.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Park Chanyeol, cut it out!” Scolded their dance choreographer as she gave glares to the tallest member. All eyes focused on him and Chanyeol could only grunted beneath his breath. He once again messed up their dance practice for several times already for that day and this had reach out to the choreographer's limits.

 

 

Chanyeol immediately bowed, giving an apology. “I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry,” he chanted. Kyungsoo watched his band mate, feeling sorry about him. He bet that Chanyeol got too much distraction for the past few days and it had now affected his work. He silently and sympathetically watched as the choreographer yelled at Chanyeol.

 

 

Poor Chanyeol,” he mumbled lowly and a sigh escape from his lips. He wished he could help him, but there's no chance that it'll be more better. Not when the choreographer was still fuming. Heck, he won't be so sure if tomorrow he or even Chanyeol will still stay in the EXO dorm.

 

 

I'm deeply sorry. I'll do more better,” Chanyeol begged, his head low.

 

 

The choreographer scoffed. She then raised up her hand, ready to hit the poor boy. Chanyeol quickly closed his eyes, ready to feel the pain he will received. However then after he waited there was no slight pain.

 

 

Stop,”

 

 

Chanyeol opens his eyes and saw Luhan, hands on the choreographer's arm.

 

 

What are you doing right now, Lu Han? You dare to say tha-,”

 

 

He's sick, Miss Jang. His temperature was high yesterday and he couldn't get enough sleep because of that. Please do mind about his health. He's no machine to do everything right,” Luhan spoke bravely. He then let go off her arm and slightly gave an apologetic bow.

 

 

The choreographer clicked her tongue. She looked at Chanyeol observantly. “What Mr Lu said is true, Mr Park?” She asked, making the latter flinched by the sudden question. He knew what Luhan said to her was completely lies. White lies. Chanyeol went speechless. He eyed Luhan, who only nods his head.

 

 

Y-yes, Miss Jang. I'm sorry,”

 

 

A frustrated sigh escape from the choreographer. She rubbed her aching temple before saying, “Out. Park Chanyeol, get out from my studio now. Get your manager and tell him to bring you back home. Get some rest,” She ordered.

 

 

Chanyeol's face brightened up. Though she doesn't show a sweet and nice expression, but Chanyeol knew the choreographer was giving him a nice and kind demand, telling him to go for a day off. He smiled a little and again bowed his head, bidding a thank you before packing up his things and went out.

 

 

TBC..

 

So I decided to end this fic on chapter 25+ ^^~~ I want to finish it soon, but not too rush, cos I want to go back focusing my neglected one-shots and then my main Krisyeol fiction :)

 

 

PS; I know.. it's so short =_= I'm currently in my writer block, to tell the truth..