Part 18

I Need A Girl... Wait A Boy?

 

I need a girl.. wait a boy?

 

 

Part 18

 

(Last special chapter for KaiSoo!)

 

Notes: Italics are the past and the normal ones are the current time

 

 

He took out a small crumbled up paper from his bag pack, and re-flatted it back. There, user names were enlisted there, and it was none other than Sehun who wrote it all down. It was for Jongin to add people and find someone who he can won the bet with. He looked through the paper, searching for a name to start it off first. And his eyes fixed to a certain name written on there.

 

 

'Do Kyungjee?'

 

 

That's a cute name,” and with that, Jongin quickly typed in the name on the search box.

 

--*--

 

And that's how Jongin knew Kyungsoo, although just in virtual life. But nonetheless, ever since that day, when Jongin add Kyungsoo's account, sending a short greeting message, their friendship started in a matter of fact. In fact, ever since that time, Jongin in an instant had became addicted to the weird website.

 

 

He doesn't know how he ended up like that, nor the reason why. But as far as concerns, he had always been replying messages to this person who he had never met. But it's not like Jongin mind about who was really Do Kyungjee. But at least he knew, that person could probably be labeled as the most shy and polite person ever. In addition, Kyungjee was very caring, in his own way.

 

 

Like, who always message someone and saying “Sorry for interrupting” on the first line before talking about stuff on random times? And as far as Jongin lived his life far away from his parents, no one ever told him to do stuff. But Kyungjee did. Like when Kyungjee found out Jongin stayed up all night to reply his messages. Kyungjee immediately told him to go to sleep and if Jongin disobeys, Kyungjee will not chat with him for the entire weeks. Or when he found out Jongin was sick, and in an instant, Kyungjee give Jongin some useful advice on how to reduce the flu and give him some great chicken soup recipe for the flu.

 

 

And this was one of the reason why Jongin got easily attracted to Kyungjee in just no days.

 

 

But then again, Jongin always denied everything that Sehun had stated to him.

 

 

You got a love yet?” And Jongin will just plainly say “Nope,” though in his mind, the first thing that came out when Sehun mentioned that was Kyungjee.

 

 

--*--

 

 

Time passes by ever so quick, then in just a blink of an eye, Jongin's and Kyungjee's relationship lasted for more than 3 months already. Although sadly, they never met each other. That somehow made Jongin wondered something.

 

 

How does Kyungjee looks like? Is it a girl or a boy in roleplaying? Is the person cute? Or is the person is just a big fat liar?

 

 

What ever it is, Jongin's anxiousness to know more about Kyungjee more than just virtual friend started to become more bigger. He badly wants to know the person.

 

 

And of course, he can prove to Sehun that he can also find a love in quick move.

 

 

--*--

 

Then on one day, Jongin became really frustrated, that he had sent Kyungjee a message.

 

 

To: Do Kyungjee

From: Kim Kai

Subject: Well.. This is embarrassing..

 

Sunday

1:57 P.M

 

Kyungjee-ah, can we meet each other face to face?

 

 

Before Jongin could even stop himself from clicking the Send, his instinct had already beaten him and there goes the message, on its way to deliver it to the other person. “AISH!” Jongin grunted, starting to regret his action just now. Embarrassed, he face palmed and hit his head onto the desk continuously until he heard a 'Ping!' sound that soon caught his attentions.

 

 

He quickly lifted up his face to the laptop screen, eyes wide as he read the reply message very careful.

 

 

To: Kim Kai

From: Do Kyungjee

Subject:

 

Sunday

1:59 P.M

 

Aigoo, what's so embarrassing? Sure we can! I thought you never ask ^^

 

 

 

Jongin's lips formed up a smile, his panic now faded away and was replaced with excitement. In no second, his fingers quickly tapped every letters, replying the latter's message with full of anticipation.

 

 

He was finally going to meet Do Kyungjee.

 

 

--*--

 

Their meeting was supposed to be on eight o'clock, but Jongin found himself coming there 30 minutes earlier, much to his dismay. Probably because he was really excited to meet Kyungjee. He took a sip of his mocha that he ordered, and his eyes wandered around the coffee shop. Now Jongin seriously looks like a desperate person indeed as his thoughts were filled with lots of questions.

 

 

But it wasn't for long when his ears caught up with a twinkling sound from the chime that hung above the door. Jongin faced up and tried to see the person who steps into the not so crowded place.

 

 

The first that Jongin could catch was the pair of big round eyes, that it almost looks like a puppy's. The boy's hair was really short, exposing his (smexy) creamy colored skin neck. And seriously, Jongin's hands were itching to touch that neck. For a second there, Jongin lost his breath and he felt his heart thumping fast.

 

 

 

Jongin wondered the cute boy was, and why was he all alone, but his questions were all answered when the said boy walks to his table, a shy smile plastered on his face.

 

 

Uhm... Kai?”

 

 

Then now again, Jongin was sure he didn't regret on meeting him.

 

 

Kyungjee-ah?”

 

 

--*--

 

And starting on that day, both boys became really close with each other. They enjoyed each other's companion, and they tend to hang out with each other. Unfortunately, Jongin founds out that Kyungsoo was actually Sehun's trainee friend and the latter knew about the bet when Sehun's ungrateful tongue slips out, revealing everything. But lucky enough, Kyungsoo only chuckled with it.

 

 

That's an interesting game,” Kyungsoo commented. “Now Sehunnie, you should give the money you promised to Jongin,”

 

 

Sehun was terribly annoyed by the fact his pocket money was now on the edge of bankruptcy. “But you guys aren't even dating yet!” He stated.

 

 

There was a pause between the other two boys and they looked at each other.

 

 

Jongin's face heated up and he nervously cleared his throat. Well, there's no other way than just confessing it straightforwardly, right?

 

 

And with nervousness, Jongin took a step closer to Kyungsoo, with Sehun's eyes watching him intensely. The tanned boy then knelt down on one knee, and his hands gently grabbed onto Kyungsoo's. Jongin looks up and stared directly into Kyungsoo's eyes. “Jongi-,”

 

 

Do Kyungsoo, will you be my boyfriend?” And that's how Jongin confessed his feeling, although in an alternatively cheesy cliché way. But that wasn't the problem for them at that time.

 

 

Kyungsoo's blushing face paste up a smile. “Y-Yes?”

 

 

And definitely Sehun could only whined all through, his money flew off as a couple was born afterward.

 

--*--

 

Basically, Jongin's and Kyungsoo's relationship were like a secret love life with a mix of hate and love feeling. But still, their relationship were always together, even if Kyungsoo got busy now being an idol, and Jongin keeps on pestering him like a leech.

 

 

They love each other, and they know that. What else was there to know?

 

 

--*--

 

 

Aigoo, what should we do now?” Chanyeol whines, worrying about the wound on Taemin's knee. The little boy had just jumped onto the slides before Wufan could stop him and the result was he got injured. Lucky enough it was just a scratch, no bones breaking or something like that.

 

 

Feeling bad, Taemin pouted his lips and tried to hold back his teary eyes. Wufan felt sorry for the little kid and he lifted up Taemin, putting him down to sit on the bench.

 

 

I'm sorry,” Taemin sniffled. Chanyeol smiled a little, and his hand caressed the boy's hair. “No need to say sorry, Taeminnie. I know you were just so adventurous that time,” he said and wipe off Taemin's tear with his thumb.

 

 

He fixes the boy's hair neatly. “Now it's getting late. We should take you home. Where's your parents, Taeminnie?” He asked.

 

 

They're not here,”

 

 

Really? Then where are they? They can't just leave a little kid all alone,” Chanyeol's eyes widened in surprised.

 

 

It took a couple of minutes for them to get an answer. And Taemin hesitantly answered. “I don't have a dad and a mom, Chanyeollie hyung. Taemin lives with auntie Minhee and auntie Aya and also with Taeminnie's friends,”

 

 

There was a long silence around the atmosphere, as the young idol boy tried to take in everything that Taemin had just said. Then Wufan spoke.

 

 

Chanyeol-sii, I think he means that he lives in an orphanage,”

 

 

 

 

TBC...

 

 

A/N: Awww, KaiSoo ended up well <3 But damn, feel sorry to Taeminnie u_u I was about to make a double update, but then again, got too lazy now. So bye~