Grabbing a Snack

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

Hmn, i'm still kind of hungry since i didn't have that big of a breakfast so maybe i should just stop for a snack.

 

I spotted a place that sold bubble tea so i decided to get some. I trotted over to the line and when it was finally my turn, a hot guy was at the counter. *OMG OMG OMG, hotness alert!*

 

I was about to turn back since i didn't know how to talk to hot guys like that until i heard him say, "Hi, how may i help you?"

 

I turned around to find him giving me one of those killer smiles that melts every girl's heart. I walked up to the counter hesistantly and placed my order, "O-one b-bubble tea please..." i stammered. I heard him chuckle.

 

I looked up at his face and he said, "You're cute when you stutter." He smiled at me and i started to blush madly. He laughed again and said, "That'll be $2.50 please."

 

I got out my wallet and searched for money until i realized...I left my damn money at home!

 

Goddamnit! It's going to be embarrassing to tell him i don't have money. I looked up at the hot guy with apologetic eyes, "S-sorry but i just realized i forgot my money at home... could you possibly cancel the order?"

 

He smiled at me then came closer to me, "How about this? After i'm done with my shift which'll be like in 2 minutes, if you sit and drink tea with me, it'll be on the house."

 

I was blushing at the fact of how close we were and how he just asked me to have tea with him! *Is this like a date?!*

 

He noticed me looking kind of shocked so he backed away and rubbed his neck awkwardly, "I-i mean y-you don't h-have to i-if you don't w-want to..."

 

I started to giggle alittle bit at his cuteness when he studdered. He looked at me with a confused look and i stopped giggling, "What? I'm not the only one who sounds cute when they stutter too." I smiled at him and he blushed.

 

I should...

 

Have tea with him

Leave