Walking Home

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

 

a/n: OH MY GAWW GUISE. WHUT- WHUT IS THIS?! FREAKING 202 SUSCRIBERS?! HOLY SHETTT!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH ;; AND TO THOSE TWO PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR THIS TO BE FEATURED, I LOVE YOU TOO. BUT WHY VOTE FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP LOL? xD

 


 

"No it's fine Suho! I can just walk" i insisted.

 

Suho gave a skeptical look, "I don't want you walking outside in the dark alone Hyemi... It's dangerous." I took a moment to realize, that he said that, because he was WORRIED about me?! D-does this mean he likes me?!

 

Aish, shut up mind. Stop being delusional. He probably already has a girlfriend, being as charasmatic as he is.

 

"I'm fine" I said, not saying 'I don't want to make your girlfriend jealous' out loud. "Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded and put two thumbs up, "100%!" Suho sighed and ruffled me head, "Okay then, but at least let me watch you until you turn, okay?"

 

I laughed, "Sure."

 

I began to head out the door, Suho following behind me. As i walked forward, he stood at the door. I found myself walking slower than i wanted myself to move to the corner i was supposed to turn at.

 

As soon as i reached it, as i was about to turn, i heard Suho yell, "Wait, Hyemi!"

 

I turned around and found him running frantically to me. "What is it Suho?" i tilted my head to the side. He smirked, "Give me your phone." I frowned, "Waeyo?" "Just give it to me." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "Tell me why." "Give it to me and you'll see."

 

I raised an eyebrow at him, "How do i know you're not secretly some stalker and you're going to snoop through my personal stuff?"

 

Suho chuckled, "I am 99% sure im not a stalker." "What...what about the other 1%?!" I laughed. Giving up, i handed my phone over to him. After a minute, a handed it back over and grinned.

 

"There ya go." I checked my phone to see if anything was different. "Who is 'Your Stalker?' ..." I looked at Suho was stiffling a laugh.

 

I rolled my eyes and giggled, "Pabo. Well anyway, i have to go now. See you later Suho!" i smiled. He waved back as i started to walk again. But one last time, i turned back and said, "Hey!"

 

Suho looked at me with a questioning look on his face.

 

"You know, you shouldn't worry so much about me. I don't want to make her upset" i smirked and strutted away from him, dumbfounded.

 

Move on to next day (coming soon)