Helping Crying Snowcone Guy

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

Being the nice person i was, i walked over to the crying teen.

 

The people were still staring at us so i stood up, "Nothing to see here people. Go on, mind your own buisness!" They started to walk away and i focused my attention of the guy again.

 

I felt bad for him even though it wasn't my fault so i decided to give him my not eaten snowcone yet.

 

I held out the snowcone to him and he stopped crying as he slowly lifted his head up. I smiled at him, "Here! I didn't eat mine yet and i lost my appetite so you can have mine."

 

He started to smile back and gently took the snowcone from my hand. "Thank you!" he chirpped and to devour it. I watched him, amused.

 

I giggled to myself and he stopped eating the snowcone. "What?" he asked. I shook my head as we both headed to a bench to sit on. "Nothing, it's just not everyday you find a teen acting like a child."

 

He looked kind of hurt. "Sorry..." he mumbled as he scooted farther away from me. "Oh no no! I didn't mean it in a bad way!" i exclaimed.

 

He looked back at me with his dark brown orbs. I almost got locked in his eyes. "It's good to be yourself! I mean, i'm not like any other girl. I'm weird, loud, lazy, messy, and well, normal!" i said with a laugh.

 

He stared at me for a moment then smiled back. He held out his hand and introduced himself, "I'm Oh Sehun."

 

I was kind of suprised, i guess this is his mature side of his. I shook his hand and replied, "Lee Hyemi, 19 years old." "Oh, im older than you! I'm 20 years old" Sehun exclaimed.

 

I giggled and Sehun tilted his head and charmingly smiled at me. "You know Hyemi, i really love it when you smile and laugh. It's beautiful."

 

I widened my eyes and started to blush madly. "U-uh i-i-" i started but got cut off. "Hyemi, if your busy this weekend... would you erh- liketograbsomecoffeeorsomethingandhangout?" I couldn't understand the last part, "What?"

 

He sighed and started to blush, "If you're not busy this weekend...would you like to hang out?" he asked.

 

I should...

 

Accept the offer

Reject it