Sorry Chanyeol-ah...

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I was about to tell him yes, until i got a text message from my mom.

 

To: Hyemi

From: Mom

Hyemi dear? Please come home now. I need your help with something! Thank you and love you~

-Umma

 

I sighed in disappointment. *Why now, umma?* I looked up at Chanyeol with sincere eyes, "Sorry Chanyeol-ah but that was just my mom. She needs me to come home now. Maybe we could go another time?"

 

He nodded, "It's fine! And yeah, we can go another time." I smiled, "Thanks for understanding. Well anyway, i need you to do something before i leave though."

 

I handed him my phone and he just held it, confused. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Chanyeol-ah, put your number in!" He made this face going like 'Oh~' I giggled and watched him press some numbers in his and my phone.

 

He handed it back to me and grinned. "There you go! Okay, well see you soon Hyemi." He waved and walked off as i did the same.

 

I took a short bus ride home and arrived after a couple minutes. I went into the living room and ended up helping my mom cook dinner. I ate with my mom and Sooyoung then said goodnight before going upstairs to my room.

 

I changed into my pajamas and layed in my bed. *Today was kind of boring...i didn't do anything. Well, at least i got to see some cute guys!*

 

All of a sudden, my phone vibrated. I smiled to myself. *Speaking of cute guys...*

 

To: Hyemi

From: Chanyeol

Hey Hyemi! Are you still up?

 

To: Chanyeol

From: Hyemi

Yeah, i can't sleep yet... ^^

 

To: Hyemi

From: Chanyeol

I can't either, you wanna talk until your tired? :)

 

To: Chanyeol

From: Hyemi

Sure! I'd like to know more about this Park Chanyeol guy anyways haha.

 

So me and Chanyeol were chatting up to 12:00 am. That's when i finally yawned and realized i was sleepy. But, by this time, me and Chanyeol were on the phone because we were tired of texting.

 

Chanyeol heard my yawn and he chuckled abit. "Tired now?" he asked.

 

"Yep, it was nice talking to you though" i said with a smile, even though he couldn't see it. "Yeah, well goodnight my little Munchkin" he said. I could tell he had a smirk on right now.

 

"Yah! I'm not that short! Well, whatever. Goodnight my giant" i said with a laugh.

 

He laughed too and sighed. "Sweet dreams Hyemi." "You too" i responded then hung up the phone. I slipped under my covers and grinned to myself. *Though i only met Chanyeol today, it feels as if i've known him for years.*

 

I slowly felt my eyes closing and i was soon sound asleep.

 

Move on to the next day or week lol idk