Bubble Tea For Free

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I thought for a moment while blushing still. *I really want that bubble tea...and he said it'll be for free...plus, he's frucking hot!*

 

I made up my mind and nodded. "Okay...but only for the bubble tea!" He chuckled, "Okay, let me help the next customer and i'll be right out, 'kay?" I nodded again and went to a table to wait.

 

After a few minutes, the guy came out with my bubble tea and his.

 

*MY BUBBLE TEA!* i squealed in my mind. He smiled at me as he sat down. "Here you go!" he said as he gave me the bubble tea. "Thank you!" i chirped and automatically started to slurp my tea like crazy.

 

I looked at the guy and he said, "I'm Kai, by the way." He held out his hand and i gladly shook it.

 

"I'm Hyemi" i said with a smile. He nodded and slurped some of his tea. "I don't mean to sound like a stalker or anything but how old are you? You kind of look around my age..." he asked.

 

I giggled, "Oh trust me, you don't know what a real stalker sounds like."

 

He chuckled. "I'm a 16 year old sophomore in SM high school" i replied. His face lighted up, "You go to SM? That's the school i'm transfering to! I'm 17 by the way" he said ecstatically. I grinned and nodded.

 

We continued to talk the rest of the time. I had learned that he is an amazing dancer, he just moved here from North Korea, and he has only a dad and a little brother.

 

*Kind of like me...except i only have a little sister and a mom.*

 

We both began to laugh when i told him a story about a time when i was little and i spilt coffee on my friend's dad's pants. Kai was laughing so hard, he wiped away a tear coming from his eye.

 

I became slightly embarassed and pouted, "Hey...it wasn't that funny."

 

Kai smiled at me and pinched my cheeks. "Aigoo, you're so cute" he blurted. I was shocked for a moment and started to blush deeply. He realized what he just said and looked away, embarassed.

 

I noticed it was kind of akward so i took it as a joke to lighten up the mood. "Yah! I'm not cute, i'm an ugly boy like you!"

 

His face loosened and laughed. "Hey! For your information, a lot of girls would die to be you right now!" he exclaimed. We both laughed. I glanced over at my phone to check the time. *It's already 7:00? Umma is probably worried about me.*

 

I looked up at Kai. "Sorry, i have to go. My umma is probably worried already about me" i explained.

 

I started to get up, "It was nice meeting you though! Hope we can talk again soon. Bye Kai!" I waved and ran off. I heard him call my name a couple times but i had to ignore it so i can go home.

 

I went outside the mall and waited for a taxi to come but it was deserted.

 

*What the fruck? It's only 7:00!* I thought to myself. All of a sudden, a black mustang drove in front of me. The front windows came down, revealing a smirking Kai. "Need a ride?" he asked.

 

I should...

Walk home

Ride home with him