Sitting at the Table

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I decided to sit at the table since i kind of have a bad feeling that that waitor is a ert.

 

Yoona walked me over to the table the man was sitting at and Yoona told him the situation. He nodded expresionless and i sat down. Me and Yoona exchanged numbers before she walked off. *Yay! I made a new friend!*

 

I looked through the menu and found a lot of delicious things here.

 

*Cherry tart, strawberry shortcake, oh! Appe pie!* I made up my mind and waited for a waitress to come over. While waiting, i looked at the guy across from me. He was staring out the window.

 

I looked out the window and saw nothing there. *What is he looking at?* I then understood he was just shy.

 

I smiled and giggled to myself. The guy across from me gave me a weird look. I looked at him and tried to hold in my laughter because his eyes were hilariously big! They're like owls! O_O

 

I couldn't help it anymore and started to burst out laughing. That caused the guy to look at me again but this time he didn't look at me weirdly the whole time. He smiled kind of after awhile.

 

I stopped laughing when he smiled. It was the first good expression i got from him. I sighed happily in success.

 

The athmosphere started to get more awkward and thought if i should start a conversation. I mean, by the way he's acting, i'm pretty sure he's definently not a conversation starter.

 

I should...

 

Start a conversation

Stay quiet