Grocery Coincidence

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

Umma sent me out the house the next morning to do some errands for her.

 

I guess she wanted me to get into the habit of going out a lot.

 

I was inside of a super market pushing an empty cart while humming my favorite song 'Rose' by Lee Hi. I strolled down the produce section and picked up a lot of potatoes and onions.

 

I'm gonna go Japanese style tonight for dinner and make some Korroke.

 

After I completed the checklist that umma gave to me, I went down the snack and drink section for my own pleasure. As I made my way over there, I all of a sudden remembered yesterday's events.

 

*Kai...* I thought to myself. At first, I thought I had forgotten his name only after one night.

 

When I found the aisle I was looking for and started to go down it, I went back into my mind again as I looked at the delicious junks. *I wonder if he already forgot about me.*

 

I put in some Philipine Dried Mangoes into the cart along with some Thai Tea cans.

 

*Would he seriously though? I mean, if he did, I guess it's fine... I kind of want to see him again though. He was really-* "Oof!"

 

Another cart had rammed into mine, causing me to fall down. I looked up to try to figure out who was going to get bish-slapped. Once I did though, I finished my thought. *-cute.*

 

Kai stood right in front of his cart (still in contact with mine) with wide eyes. He ran over to me immedietly and helped me up.

 

"Oh my gosh Hyemi! I'm so sorry!" I dusted off myself and stared at him with a small smile. *So he does remember me.* "It's fine Kai" I said.

 

"Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked worriedly.

 

I chuckled a bit, he was so alarmed it looked... cute. Cute, cute, cute- stop yourself Hyemi!

 

"I'm really fine Kai, don't worry!" I told him. He stared at me for a long while then softened up. "Okay good. But since I did that I am buying five items out of your cart."

 

I gave him a look, "Bwoh?" Kai walked up to my cart and took the five most expensive looking items out.

 

"Yah, you don't have to do that you know. It was on accident" I frowned. He stuck out his tongue, "Too bad. I'll feel guilty forever if I don't do this anyway."

 

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Whatever you say, Kai!" I wouldn't try to dissuade him anymore because hey, he wants to do it and this'll mean I get more leftover money.

 

"So what are you doing here?" he asked.

 

"Oh you know, obviously just hunting elephants and selling their trunks. What about you?" I said sarcastically with a little smirk. Kai pouted which I found to be one of the most adorablest things I have ever seen.

 

"Hey, you know what I mean~" he whined.

 

I shook my head of dissaproval, "You're not cute."

 

Lies.

 

Kai frowned and hit my shoulder lightly, "You're no fun!" I just giggled. "But seriously though" he said.

 

"My umma sent me out to run errands" I showed him the list. "What about you?" He shrugged, "My younger brother ate all my snacks so I have to buy new ones." Kai presented his cart dramatically. I chuckled.

 

We both stood silently for a moment until Kai finally said something again.

 

"So uhm.. after you're done, do you like.. wanna go grab lunch or something?" he asked with a small blush on his face while looking down and his hand rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

 

*Kai is not cute when he is shy... said no one ever.* I squealed abit to myself. *This guy-...*

 

What should I say though? Do I want to hangout afterwards with him?

 

Yes (coming soon)

No (coming soon) <--- THIS OPTION SHOULD NOT BE HERE ; 3 ;