Are you busy?

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

a/n: the font will look bigger for this because i thought that the text should be enlarged. 12 px just finally seemed to small to me :/ i'll probably go back and fix the others soon... but right now author-nim needs sleep. -3- enjoy this chanyeolo chapter~

 

 


 

My phone started to vibrate like crazy one morning while I was eating breakfast with my sister and umma.

 

 

 

*Eh? Who could be texting me?* I thought to myself as I scratched my head. As I picked up my phone, I made a conclusion that it was not my best friend Soohee who wakes up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. It was only 8 AM.

 

I tried to focus my still sleepy eyes on the small lit screen. Once I had figured out who it really is, the screen wasn't the only thing that was bright.

 

I squealed and jumped in my chair, "Gah! It's Chanyeol!"

 

Umma and my little sister stared at me weirdly but then returned to their eating. Food was more important than practically anything in our household.

 

It had been about a week or maybe just a day or two less since I first met Chanyeol and last saw him. I had to admit that even though I just met him, I missed him already.

 

I unlocked my phone to read the first text message out of... 20.

 

To: Hyemi
From: Chanyeolo Giant

Yooooo remember meh shorty? :D

 

I laughed a bit then went on to the next one.

 

To: Hyemi
From: Chanyeolo Giant

You busy today shorty?

 

To: Hyemi
From: Chanyeolo Giant

YAAAAH SHORTY ANSWER YOUR BIG GIANT TEDDY BEAR CHANYEOLO

 

To: Hyemi
From: Chanyeolo Giant

Imma spam you until you answer meeeee.

 

To: Hyemi
From: Chanyeolo Giant

C

 

To: Hyemi
From: Chanyeolo Giant

O

 

To: Hyemi
From: Chanyeolo Giant

M

 

To: Hyemi
From: Chanyeolo Giant

E

 

And the other remaining text messages all included one letter to spell out all together 'come back to me shorty!' Yes, the exclamation mark also had it's own message.

 

To: Chanyeolo Giant
From: Hyemi

Can this big giant teddy bear stop spamming my phone? XD

 

I hit send and in less than thirty seconds later, I got a reply from him.

 

To: Hyemi
From: Chanyeolo Giant

OH MY GOSH YOU'RE ALIVE! And no, because that's what big giant teddy bears are supposed to do. And the question I asked earlier... you busy?

 

Should I tell him i'm busy? I mean, he'll most likely ask to hangout, and I really want to see him again. But then again, I don't feel like going outside today.

 

I went out last week, it takes me a week and a half to recover from my visit to the dangerous outside world.

 

What should I say?

 

"I'm not busy." (coming soon)

"I'm busy." (coming soon)