I'd Love a Ride

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I really don't feel like walking home, especially after eating those pastries so i'll ride home with him. And anyways, we're talking about a cute boy giving you a ride here! How could any girl EVER decline this opertunity?!

 

I beamed, "Sure!"

 

He grinned and took my hand in his. I blushed as he walked me towards his car. He opened the door for me. I laughed, "Wow, what a gentleman." Suho shrugged and chuckled, "I try my best!"

 

He got into his side and the car.

 

Soon, we were off. I stared out the window the whole time as we listened to the radio.

 

We passed by Lotte World and my eyes twinkled. "Whaa~ It looks so pretty! I wanna go there someday" i told myself. "You do?" Suho then asked. I totally forgot he was in the car! And how could i? He's driving me home, pabo!

 

I nodded and smiled, "It looks pretty fun, especially that big rollercoaster!"

 

"How about use more of that beautiful smile of yours, and i'll take you there someday?" he winked. I swear, i think i look like a tomato right now. All thanks to the most cutest, flirtiest guy in the world!

 

We soon arrived at my house, thanks to my awesome directions~ (LOL, no.)

 

I unbuckled myself, "Thanks for the ride Suho oppa!" "Oppa?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled, "Yeah 'oppa'." He laughed along and when i was about to get out, he kissed my left cheek.

 

I turned scarlet. He just smiled at me, "See you soon, 'kay Hyemi?"

 

I was just standing there, shocked to do anything. He chuckled and drove away. And there i was, still standing there like an idiot. But, i then cheered and jumped and danced around.

 

Move on to next day (or week lol)