Walking "Alone"

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

"Ah no Kyungsoo, it's fine! You probably have to get home anyway!"

 

I didn't want to be a burden to Kyungsoo. "W-well..." "Oh my gosh! It's already 7:30?! Sorry Kyungsoo, gotta run! I really enjoyed today though, let's meet up again sometime, okay?" And then I started to run off the direction of my house.
 

*Crap, crap, crap! Umma is definently going to kill me when I get home, i've never stayed out this late before!*

 

As soon as I reached my house, I walked onto my porch and screamed. LOUD. "KYUNGSOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted, flabbergasted. He put his hand over my mouth and said 'shh!'.

 

He then immedietly took it back though unfortunately after realizing what he did and blushed for a short moment.

 

"You're gonna wake up the entire neighborhood, Hyemi-ah! I just came with here my car first to see if you made it home safely." I calmed myself than softened my eyes. "But wait, how did you know i live here?"

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and chuckled, "I'm not a stalker if that's what you're thinking." I made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

 

"I live right next door to you." He pointed to the house to the left of mine and I widened my eyes. "What-... when-... how did that-... what? I thought no one lived in the house!"

 

"Oh that's because I never come out, as you can tell, I'm not a very sociable person."

 

I punched his arm, "Got that right! Whenever me first met earlier, it was so awkward, I thought I would die from it!" Kyungsoo just laughed. We stood for a few seconds in silence until he spoke. "Well, uhm, I think my parents want me to go home now so..."

 

"Uhm, yeah! I- My mom is already going to yell at me so..." All of a sudden it got awkward.

 

How was I supposed to say goodbye?! The next thing Kyungsoo did suprised me. He hugged me and whispered in my ear soothingly, "Goodnight Hyemi." No stutter. He pulled away and he smiled at me then walked off the porch. No blush.

 

I walked inside of my house and closed the door behind me. I stood still after a couple steps inside, and then I just giggled to myself.

 

"HYEEEEEEEEEMI!" *Something's about to get down.*

 

 

Move on to next day