Another day...

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I really wanted to say yes but that day i was busy.

 

"Sorry Baekhyun, but i'm busy that day. Maybe another time?" i asked. He nodded and smiled, "I understand. And sure. Is Sunday fine?" I laughed abit, "Sure." I grinned at him and he did the same.

 

We both continued to chat abit more. It was already sunset when you started to close up the conversation.

 

"Okay, well i need to go home now Baekhyun because i bet my umma will start to worry" i said, trying to hide my sadness. He nodded and we both got off the swings. The sky was already a beautiful combination of purple, orange, and red.

 

"Aw, well i'll see you Sunday, right?" he asked. I nodded and laughed abit.

 

"Oh! Before i forget..." i handed my phone to him and he looked at it confused for a minute then took it, finally understanding. He pressed some buttons on my phone and took out his and did the same.

 

He then handed my phone back to me and smiled.

 

"There, now you can stalk me all you want." I laughed, "What the heck! where did you get that from?" He laughed too and shook his head. "Just kidding, well anyway, bye Hyemi and see you Sunday."

 

He winked at me and walked off. My heart stopped beating for a second.

 

*OMG. OMG. OMG. THAT WINK.* I blushed and grinned to myself as i headed home. When i got there, i went immedietly upstairs to my room and changed. I layed down in my bed and was about to close my eyes until i felt a vibration.

 

I looked at my phone and realized i had a new text message from Baekhyun.

 

To: Hyemi

From: Bacon

Like the name? xD See you Sunday and sweet dreams ;)

 

I giggled to myself and replied back. I put my phone back on my dresser and started to close my eyes once more. This time, i wasn't interuppted by any vibration and fell asleep peacefully.

 

Move on to the next day (coming soon)