Going For Coffee

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I thought for a moment. *Who needs to think. This guy is friggin cute!*

 

I looked back at Chanyeol and nodded, "Sure!" He grinned widely, "Yay! Where do you wanna go? A coffee place here or somewhere else?" he asked me. "We're already here, so why don't we go to the Starbucks they have here?" i smiled.

 

He nodded and stood there looking at me. I was avoiding his gaze, so it wouldn't be too akward.

 

I grabbed his wrists suddenly, feeling impatient. "Well, what are we waiting for. Let's go!" i grinned and started to drag him away. We got to Starbucks in just a couple minutes and we got in line.

 

Me and Chanyeol started to argue who would pay. I said i could pay for my own, but he ended up paying.

 

I sighed in defeat as i sat down at a table with Chanyeol and my Green Tea Frappe. "So are you from here?" Chanyeol asked me. I shook my head. "No, i'm actually from Hong Kong, but moved here due to...family issues."

 

He nodded, "So what do your parents do for a living?" "What's up with all these questions?" i asked with a laugh.

 

He grinned and shrugged, "I don't know. I'm horrible at starting conversations." "Don't worry, you're definently not alone" i said with a chuckle. He grinned more widely and chuckled too.

 

We started to talk more and more. I learned that he was only a year older than me, he loves to rap, and wants to be famous one day.

 

I checked my watch right after i had finished my frappe and hissed to myself. *Shoot, it's already 7:37?! How does time pass by so fast?!* "Damnit..." i mumbled under my breath.

 

Aparentally, it was loud enough for Chanyeol to hear.

 

"What's wrong?" he asked me. I looked up at him with sincere eyes, "Sorry Chanyeol. I have to go now though. My umma is probably worrying about me now." I got up from my seat and threw away my drink.

 

Chanyeol had gotten up too and he stopped in front of me.

 

"So...see you around, i guess?" he asked. I nodded with a giggle. I got my phone from my purse and gave it to Chanyeol. He understood what i meant and took out his. We exchanged phones and punched in our numbers.

 

We switched and then i waved to Chanyeol. "Okay, well bye Chanyeol and i'll see you soon!"

 

I walked off and he waved back with a smile, "Bye Hyemi!" I took a bus home and automatically went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas and jumped into my bed. I glanced at my phone and noticed a text message.

 

To: Hyemi

From: Chanyeol

Night my litte Shortaay ;D

 

I giggled to myself and shook my head to his sillyness.

 

To: Chanyeol

From: Hyemi

Yah! I'm not that short! >.< Night to you too, my big giant teddy bear~

 

I sighed happily and gently laid my phone on my dresser. I slipped under the covers and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep peacefully, excited to see what events is coming up.

 

Move on to the next day or week lol idk.