"Friendly Hangout" With Sehun: Getting Ready

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I woke up the next morning feeling excited.

 

When umma told me to come down for breakfast, I was skipping along the kitchen to bring us all cups and juice. What is wrong with me today? Oh I don't know, it's probably because SEHUN AND I ARE have a friendly hangout. Right, just a hangout...

 

Okay now i'm sad. Umma looked at me and shook her head. "Must be that time of the month again" she murmured.

 

As I plopped a peice of my egg into my mouth I looked at her, "Umma?" "Ne" she answered bluntly. "Are we doing anything today?" "Well me and your little sister are going to go see a movie. If you want to come, I can buy another ticket."

 

Sooyoung perked up, "Yep! We're seeing the Lion King in 3D!" She squealed and kicked her legs in her seat.

 

"If it's okay, do you think I can go hang out with a friend today?" I asked hesitantly. She knows something is going to be up, I NEVER hang out with my friends anymore. Umma raised an eyebrow at me then looked back at her food.

 

"With who?" "...Sehun?" "Who's Sehun?" "Someone I met at the park yesterday..." "What are you guys doing?" "We're going to the mall I think." "You guys won't-" "UMMA!"

 

She then laughed, "I'm just teasing you honey, of course you can go."

 

"Gomawo umma!" I gave her an air hug then continued to eat the rest of my breakfast. Once we were all done, we put our plates in the sink and  before I could go upstairs, umma spoke.

 

She stretched, "Ahhh~ Hyemi, do the dishes please. I am-" she yawned, "REALLY tired for some reason."

 

I sighed then put myself back in the kitchen, to the sink. "Mommy needs a nap!" umma said before entering her room. I rolled my eyes and laughed at umma, "You do that!"

 

After all the dishes were done, I went upstairs and jumped into my bed, lying on my stomach.

 

I took my phone out from under the pillow and started to text Sehun:

 

To: Sehun
From: Hyemi

Hey, still up to hanging out today? c:

 

To: Hyemi
From: Sehun

Of course! :D The thing is though, I'll have to pick you up at 3:00 because my parents are leaving at that time and they want me out of the house for some reason while they're gone. They never let me stay alone! >:/

 

To: Sehun
From: Hyemi

Okay! It's fine :) You've never broken anything or caused any trouble, right? It might be because of that...

 

To: Hyemi
From: Sehun

... I'll see you at 3:00! :3

 

I chuckled to myself and tucked my phone back under the pillow.

 

I headed over to my closet. *Hmn~ What to wear, what to wear?* I was sliding clothes across back and forth until I narrowed it down to two choices:

(without the jacket on her arm and bag)

"Aigoo I love both of these so much! Which one should I wear though?"

 

 

 

Which outfit should you/Hyemi wear?

Outfit 1 (coming soon)
Outfit 2 (coming soon)