Walking Home

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

As much as i wanted to, umma always told me to never go home in a strangers car. Well, it wasn't that specific i guess. But still! What if this guy is secretly a ?! I only met him today, and yeah he seems like a nice guy. On the outside...

 

"As much as i want to, Kai, no. But thank you though! I can just walk" i said with a smile.

 

He sulked a bit, "Oh.. okay. Well i'll see you around then, Hyemi." He grinned back at me an I started to walk off.

 

I continued walking to my house and started to hear footsteps behind me.

 

I started to panic alittle and walked faster. Though, the footsteps matched my pace. When i went slower or faster. I automatically started to run really fast all the way home.

 

I could still feel the presence behind me.

 

I all of a sudden, I tripped over a branch sticking between a crack in the concrete. "Eeep!" i sqeauled when i fell. I turned around and saw the figure walking up to me. I thought he was going to hit me or kidnap me, but all he did was put a hand in front of my face.

 

His face finally reached the street light and that's when i realized it was Kai.

 

"Kai?" i asked. I took his hand and he looked at me concerned, "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Did you scratch yourself?" I giggled abit. "I'm fine, but why were you following me?" i asked.

 

"Duh! To make sure you would make it home safe! There's a lot of rapists out here, you know" he said with a smile.

 

I nodded and thanked him for his kindness. We happened to be right outside my house by now so i went onto my porch. Kai followed me up and then held out his hand. "Let me see your phone."

 

"Eh?" i asked. "Phone. Give" he said, raising an eyebrow at me.

 

I sighed and handed him my phone. He took out his and pressed some buttons on both of ours. He then handed back my phone and grinned. "Okay! Well, i'll see you around Hyemi" he winked at me and started to walk away.

 

I blushed. *That...wink...so...y...ARGH Hyemi snap out of it!*  I shook my head and went inside my house.

 

I went up to my room after greeting my mom and changed into my pajamas. I jumped into bed and looked at my phone. I got a new text message from who? Kai.

 

To: Hyemi

From: Kai

Goodnight Hyemi-ah. Sweetdreams ;)

 

I grinned widely and replied back.

 

To: Kai

From: Hyemi

Goodnight to you too Kai oppa! Sweetdreams :)

 

To: Hyemi

From: Kai

Kai o-oppa?

 

To: Kai

From: Hyemi

Of course! You're like a big brother to me anyway! :D Goodnight oppa~

 

After that, he didn't reply back. *Hnm, maybe he fell asleep.* I shrugged my shoulders and layed down. I closed my eyes and soon i was in dreamland.

 

Move on to the next day