Questions

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

a/n: hey guys! if you like my story, can you please up vote it at the top? it would really help out a lot, gomawo and saranghae to all my readers! ^^

 

oh yeah and my laptop is being weird so i cant change the colors on the links :/ i'll get it fixed as soon as i can! (:

 


 

Guys can be weird sometimes.

 

And I mean weird.

 

Especially a certain someone named Do Kyungsoo.

 

When I got a call from him on Sunday afternoon, I expected him to ask me something like 'how is your day going?' or say 'nice weather we are having' but apparently not.

 

"What is your favorite thing to do?" "Hmn, eat." "Favorite color?" "Turquoise!" "Favorite season?" "Winter." "Holiday?" "Kyungsoo?" "Yes?" "Why are you asking me these questions?"

 

Playing '20 Questions,' i'm guessing?

 

The other end of the line went silent for a moment and then I chuckled. "Are you obsessed with me? Are you trying to figure out everything about me because you're a stalker?"

 

"W-what? No! How can you think I would be someone like that?" I laughed again, "Kyungsoo calm down, I was just joking."

 

"But seriously, why are you asking me all these questions?" "Well... I-I can't tell you" he said.

 

I frowned, even though I knew he couldn't see it. "Eh? Why not?" "'Why' this and 'why' that... can't a man ask his questions without being accused of anything?"

 

"Nope~" I sang. Kyungsoo laughed, "Oh, yeah. Hyemi are you doing anything this Tuesday?"

 

"I don't think so, unless a friend calls me up and reserves it before you do." "Okay good, make plans for me that day, arraso?" I smiled to myself, "Okay, bye Kyungsoo~" "Bye Hyemi!"

 

Hanging up the phone, I skipped happily to the kitchen downstairs.

 

*I have a date- I mean plans with Kyungsoo~ I have plans with Kyungsoo~* I chanted to myself in my mind.

 

When I walked into the kitchen I found my mom there making lunch. "Hi eomma!" She turned to me and grinned, "You seem awfully happy. Oh Hyemi, I have been meaning to ask you something."

 

I grabbed a cup and filled it with water, "Yes?"

 

She put down her oven mit gloves and looked at me, "Your aunt's husband just died-" "Mr. Park?" "Yeah, so she wants me to go to the funeral in China but I need someone to watch over your little sister."

 

"When are you leaving?" I asked. "Tuesday. So to avoid that cost of paying a babysitter, do you think you can watch over her while I'm gone?"

 

I bit my lip, nervous. *Crap, my plans with Kyungsoo is on Tuesday! What do I say?*

 

 

Tell her your busy (coming soon)

Tell her you can watch over Sooyoung (coming soon)