"I Need To Go"

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

As much as i wanted to say yes, i couldn't because i need to go home soon.

 

"I'm so sorry, but my umma is going to get worried if i don't come back soon" i replied. He smiled, "It's fine! Maybe another time?" I thought for a moment and nodded. "Sure!"

 

He chuckled then asked, "Oh, before you go, can i see your phone for a minute?"

 

I smiled and nodded. I handed him my phone then he pressed a couple buttons. He then took out his and pressed some on his while glancing at mine back and forth. Finally he was done and he handed it back to me.

 

"See you around, Hyemi" he winked and went into the kitchen.

 

I blushed at the wink. *How did he know my name?* I started to walk out the door and look through my contacts list on my phone. I came across a new one. It said 'Your y Waitor'. I laughed to myself.

 

As i walked home, i started to text the guy.

 

To: Your y Waitor

From: Hyemi

You wish! ;DD

 

I pressed send and finally arrived on my front porch. I entered my house. "I'm home!" i yelled out. When i heard a small 'okay!' i headed upstairs to my room. I threw myself on my bed then felt my phone vibrate. I opened it and i had a text.

 

To: Hyemi

From: Your y Waitor

Oh come on, you know it's true! =D

 

I giggled and started to reply back.

 

To: Your y Waitor

From: Hyemi

Yah! Well it's not fair that you know my name and i don't know yours! Can i at least have your name?

 

To: Hyemi

From: Your y Waitor

If you want to know my name, meet me at the park at 5:00 pm sharp tomorrow. Goodnight Hyemi and have sweet dreams. ;))

 

I blushed alittle bit at the sudden invite. *Like a date? No no...just a friendly meeting, Hyemi!*

 

To: Your y Waitor

From: Hyemi

Gosh, you sound like a stalker. Fine, i'll meet you there tomorrow. ^^ Goodnight to you too, Waitor :)

 

I closed my phone and put it on my dresser. I sighed happily and changed into my pajamas.

 

When i was done, i slipped under the bed sheets. I slowly felt my eyes closing on their own. Before i could fall dead asleep, i thought to myself. *This could possibly be the best summer ever.*

 

Soon enough, i was snoring with drool coming out of my mouth.

 

Continue to the next chapter (coming soon)