"It's available"

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

"N-no! You can sit there if you want, heh heh" i said while rubbing the back of my neck with a smile.

 

He chuckled and sat down. He slowly started to push himself back and forth like me. "If i may ask, what's your name?" he asked me politely. Aw, he has manners. (:DD)

 

"I'm Lee Hyemi" i held out my hand and he gladly shook it. "Byun Baekhyun, but some call me Bacon because it's easier to say and also i have a pure obsession for bacon" he said with a laugh. I giggled and let go of his hand.

 

He looked at me in the eye and smiled, "You have an amazing laugh." My eyes widened abit at the compliment and started to turn scarlet, "T-thank you." He chuckled, "You're so cute when you blush too." I blushed even darker then stopped.

 

I laughed abit, "Are you going to drown me in compliments or what?"

 

He smiled again and we both laughed. "You know-" "No!" i interrupted him. He smirked, "What do you think i was gonna say?" I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Another compliment."

 

He paused for a minute to look at me then opened his mouth, "Hyemi, you really are a nice girl and i can tell even though i just met you."

 

He grinned at me and i grinned back. So for the past 2 and a half hours, we both sat on the swing while chatting. I got to know him better and figured out that Baekhyun goes to my school, is a year older than me, and is a great singer.

 

We both were laughing at the story Baekhyun told when he was small and pushed a famous singer off the stage.

 

"Are you serious?!" i exclaimed laughing. He was still too and nodded his head. After a few minutes, we stopped laughing and we were looking into eachother's eyes. It wasn't awkward, it felt right. He smiled and i smiled back.

 

"Hey Hyemi, if you're not busy this saturday, do you want to hang out?" he asked me. I looked kind of shocked for a minute. "L-like a date?" i asked.

 

He nodded with a grin and i blushed.

 

I should...

 

Take offer

Decline it