Accepting

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I thought for a moment. *Do i have anything to do this weekend?* I realized i didn't so i smiled at Sehun.

 

"I'd love to!" i replied. He grinned back and nodded. "Okay well does 4:00 on Saturday sound good?" he asked me. I nodded and took out my phone. I handed it out to him and he just looked at it, confused.

 

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

 

I grabbed his hand and put the phone in it. I noticed him blushing at the sudden contact. I was really trying my best not to giggle right now. I pointed to my phone, "Put your number in it!"

 

He made this face that said 'ohhhh'. I giggled and watched him type some numbers in.

 

He then took out his and typed numbers in his too. He handed my phone back to me then smiled. "There. Now i got your number too, Hyemi-ah!" I giggled and nodded. "Okay! Well i need to get going now because suprisingly, it's already 6:00!"

 

He laughed, "I know, time passed by so quickly." I nodded.

 

"Okay, well i'll see you on Saturday, Sehun-ah! Bye!" i waved to him and walked off. I saw him wave back. After a few minutes of walking, i finally reached my house and went inside.

 

"Umma! I'm home!" i yelled out. I ran upstairs to my room and shut the door behind me.

 

I threw myself on my bed and smiled. *OMG! I got a date with Sehun! Okay, okay, calm down, Hyemi. It's only a friendly hang out...sadly.* All of a sudden, my phone vibrated once, interrupting my thoughts.

 

I looked at my phone and it read '1 New Text Message'.

 

To: Hyemi

From: Sehun

Hi Hyemi-ah! ^^ It's Sehun! Just wanted to say goodnight before you go to sleep :)

 

I grinned to myself once more and started to reply back.

 

To: Sehun

From: Hyemi

Haha, yes i know Sehun :D But i don't plan on going to bed anytime soon. I'm not that tired. xD

 

I waited for his reply. Well, i can't say 'wait' because it only took him like 3 seconds to reply.

 

To: Hyemi

From: Sehun

Oh, okay! Well do you want to talk until you get tired? Because i don't plan to, too :O

 

To: Sehun

From: Hyemi

Sure! Anyways, i'd like to know more about you :)

 

So for the past hour or so, i was texting Sehun and i started to learn more things about him. He loves to sing, used to get teased for his 'lisp' (A/N: not true!), and has a younger brother.

 

All of a sudden, i yawned and realized i was really tired since it was already 12:00 am.

 

To: Sehun

From: Hyemi

'Kay well Sehun i'm gonna go to sleep now since i'm pretty tired. Thank you for staying up with me and i'm glad to know much more about you. ^^ See you Saturday! Night 'n sweet dreams ;)

 

To: Hyemi

From: Sehun

You're welcome! ^^ I'm glad too :) Anyways, goodnight to you too and see pick you up at 5:00 ;)

 

I laughed to myself and laid my phone on my desk. I slipped on my covers and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

Move on to the next day