Riding Home With Bubble Tea Guy

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

Umma always told me to never ride a car with a stranger, but this guy i can tell is really nice!

 

Anyways, there's a lot of erts and rapists in the neighborhood so...yeah. "Can i?" i asked. He nodded, "Get in." He opened the side of the door for me and i stepped in. I told him where my house is and he started to drive.

 

The car ride was kind of silent, but not in an akward way.

 

The radio was on so we stayed quiet. Sometimes, from the corner of my eye, i see Kai glance at me and smile. *Why does he keep looking at me?* i asked myself. We finally got in my neighborhood and in front of my house.

 

"Thank you Kai!" i chirpped. He nodded, "Anytime, Hyemi. Well, i'll see you around then!"

 

I nodded too but raised a finger, "Wait! I need your phone for a second." He raised an eyebrow at me, "For what?" I held out my hand, "Just hand it over!" He sighed in defeat and i typed in my number in his phone.

 

I found his number and typed it into my phone.

 

I handed his phone back to him, "There you go! Okay, well bye Kai!" i unexpectedly kissed his cheek and ran out of his car and into my house. I opened the door and slammed it close. I leaned against and held my chest.

 

*Holy shizz, did i just kiss his cheek?! He must think i'm a freak now!*

 

I sighed and headed up into my room after grabbing a quick whip up dinner. I went into my room and changed into my pajamas. I slipped into bed and looked at me phone.

 

Right as i picked it up, i got a text message from Kai:

 

To: Hyemi

From: Kai

Thanks for the kiss, sweetcheeks ;) Goodnight and sweetdreams!

 

I blushed at the nickname. *Sweetcheeks?!*

 

To: Kai

From: Hyemi

Your welcome? I think... haha well goodnight and sweetdreams to you too oppa :)

 

After that, he didn't reply. He must've fell asleep already. I just shrugged my shoulders and slipped under the covers. I closed my eyes and soon fell sound asleep.

 

Move on to the next day