Walking Home With Kyungsoo

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I glanced up at the sky, it was darker than the time we walked out of the cafe.

 

I looked at Kyungsoo again and smiled sheepishly, "Can you?" He chuckled and nodded, putting out his hand for me to grab. I stared at in shock for a moment at his sudden bravery. He immedietly retreated it back, blushing. He rubbed his neck.

 

"U-uhm, sorry! I-I was j-just..." I grabbed his hand and he turned even more red than before, eyes switching back and forth between me and our hands.

 

I just giggled at his shyness, "Gosh Kyungsoo! You're really not used to skinship are you?" We started to walk and he shrugged, still scarlet. The walk home was silent, just like how it was when we met a couple hours earlier. It was comfortable though.

 

By the time we arrived in front of my house, Kyungsoo guided me up the porch then we looked at each other for a long moment.

 

I raised one eyebrow at him, he did the same back. I widened one eye, he did the same. Finally, admitting defeat, I laughed and looked away but then again fixtated my eyes on Kyungsoo.

 

"H-hey, do you think I can see your phone for a minute?" "I don't know, can you?" I . He pouted and i pinched his cheeks.

 

"Aigoo, you're so cute! You know, you should take avantage of that aeygo" I said to mischeviously as I handed him my phone. Kyungsoo blushed again but then just chuckled it off.

 

His fingers moved rapidly across my keyboard on my phone and then after a minute or so, he handed the phone back.

 

I already knew he probably put his number in there so I didn't bother to look. Kyungsoo looked at me, as if waiting for me to open my phone and look at my contacts list to find him there.

 

I rolled my eyes and giggled once more. Then, with out thinking, I kissed his cheek and said "Goodnight, oppa."

 

After hurriedly getting inside and slamming the door shut, I leaned against it, heart racing. *Oh crap, why did I just do that?! Now things are going to be so awkward!* I hit my forehead a few times.

 

I didn't get to see his reaction to it, but I imagined a burning red Kyungsoo. Eyes wide, mouth open.

 

I found myself smiling like an idiot. That was when I recalled our walk home together just a few minutes ago. My heart started to pound once again. I realized our hands never let go each other.

 

Move on to next day

 


 

a/n: asdfghjkl so much fluff lard what is wrong with meh.