The Cafe

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

Well, i didn't have that big of a breakfast and it's already 11:30, maybe i should go to that newly opened cafe and grab some brunch!

 

I smiled to myself and took a bus to a cafe called 'Sweet Heaven'. I had a craving for a muffin or something right now.

 

I sat alone on the bus with two other people farther away from me. We were all spread out. I wonder why there's not much people right now, it's almost noon. Well i guess i shouldn't care anyways.

 

The bus finally pulled to a stop and i thanked the bus driver with a smile. She smiled back. I got off the bus and stared at the fairly medium sized building. It had clear glass screen doors and windows and it showed people with smiles in there.

 

I smiled again, that looks promising enough! I went inside the cafe and was greeted with a girl around my age.

 

"Hi! Welcome to 'Sweet Heaven'!" she smiled at me then looked me up and down. "Hey, i've seen you in my school before! You're Lee Hyemi, right? A lot of people saw you're really pretty and they're right" she said kindly.

 

I blushed, "Thank you!" She giggled, "Im Yoona by the way" she held her hand out. I gladly shook it and smiled.

 

She took a menu and looked around the resturant. She looked back at me with a 'sorry' look, "Sorry Hyemi, we only have one table available with one seat left. There's another guy sitting there" she pointed to the table.

 

It had a pretty handsome guy sitting there, looking through the menu. "But if you don't want to sit there, you can have a seat at the counter" Yoona said. There was a cute waitor there serving other people.

 

I think i'll sit...

 

At the counter

At the table