Kill the awkwardness!

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

(A/N: Sorry guys for taking awhile to update...I got pretty pissed because i actually wrote this chapter earlier, but when i pressed 'Add Chapter', the next page said that i had no internet and i didn't save it so i have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN! =-=)

 

It was really awkward and i hated dealing with situations like this, so i needed to start a conversation.

 

"So what's your name?" i asked politely. "Kyungsoo" he replied plainly. "I'm Hyemi" i said with a smile while i held out my hand. He just ignored it and continued staring out the window.

 

*Aish, this is going to be harder than i thought*. I pouted and puffed out my cheeks.

 

I heard him chuckled. *Eh?* i thought to myself. I glanced at him and he was still staring out the window. Though, he was smiling. I smirked to myself. *I need a plan...DING DING! Got one!*

 

I reached for my purse and started to dig through for my phone.

 

I found it but pretended i didn't. "Goddamnit, where's my phone? I had it just a second ago!" i said to myself, making sure Kyungsoo would hear. He glanced at me curiously.

 

I tried my best not to smirk right now. *Plan is going so far, so good!*

 

I looked up at Kyungsoo and he immedietly turned his attention back outside. I smiled to myself. "Kyungsoo?" i asked. "Hnm?" he replied, still focused on a small bush outside.

 

"Can i look at your watch for a minute?" i said while pointing to his wrist.

 

He shook his head and i could easily tell that he was trying to hold back a smile. "Aw, please? It'll only take a second!" i whined. He grinned and chuckled abit. He just shook his head again and i puffed out my cheeks while pouting.

 

"Please?!" i begged again. He shook his head again, that smile never leaving his face.

 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm. I noticed his shocked expression and i was still trying hard not to smirk. I let it go and sighed in relief while i leaned back in my chair. "Okay good, it's only 5:00" i said to myself with a grin.

 

I glanced at Kyungsoo who was blushing madly. I giggled and then he looked confused.

 

"What?" he asked. I smiled, "You look cute when you blush." He looked away and blushed harder. He then immedietly stopped and smirked. "I'm not the only one" he replied. I started to blush, "E-eh? Y-you've never seen m-me blush before..."

 

He laughed, "I do now!" I shook my head and we laughed together.

 

After that, the athmosphere was much more cozy. I found out a couple things about Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo would allow close people to him call him D.O, he goes to SM high school, and loves to sing.

 

A waitor came with our food after a few minutes and we started to eat.

 

It was kind of silent, but not the awkward kind. We were just too busy eating to talk. We were finally finished eating and all of a sudden, Kyungsoo asked me an interesting question.

 

"Hyemi?" he asked. "Yes?" "I'm just curious, but how long would you need to know a person to fall in love with them?" he asked.

 

I thought for a moment then replied, "Well, to me, it doesn't really matter. I mean, you just need to know who they are to fall in love with them, right? It depends on how your feelings act."

 

He nodded and i continued.

 

"There's something called 'love at first sight'. It's when you see someone and know that the person is the one for you. Like, if you just take a quick glance, you can easily tell that he or she is the one" i stated with a smile.

 

He nodded again. "Why? You fell in love with someone?" i asked teasingly?

 

He chuckled, "I think so. I only knew her for a day and judging by her personality, i can tell she's the one." He looked outside and i did too. I glanced at him and smiled. *Whoever that girl is, is really lucky. Kyungsoo seems really nice.*

 

"Excuse me mam and gentleman, we are closing soon so we need to ask you to leave" a waitor came up and politely told us.

 

We nodded and walked out of the cafe. When we got outside, i stopped in front of Kyungsoo and smiled. "It was nice meeting you Kyungsoo! Hope to see you around, bye!" I waved and walked off.

 

After a few seconds, i heard Kyungsoo call my name, "Hyemi!"

 

I turned around to find him running towards me. He rubbed the back of his neck while blushing like crazy. "I-i was w-wondering if y-you would like m-me t-o walk y-you h-home..."

 

I should...

Walk home with him

Walk home alone