Hanging With Mr. Flirty

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

I guess i would be pretty bored for the whole day and i have nothing else to do, so i guess i'll accept. Anyways, he seems like a nice guy...you know when he's not being flirty.

 

"Okay! Meet you in 5 minutes then!" I said with a smile and he grinned widely back at me. "Okay then, see you in abit" he winked at me and i blushed.

 

*Gosh, god, are you trying to kill me with this guy's hotness?!* I shook my head. After what only seemed like seconds, the waitor came out in his normal clothes. It was already closing time (5:00) for today so the shop was empty except for a few workers and me.

 

The waitor sat next to me and smiled. He put his hand out, "I'm Suho." I nodded, "Hyemi."

 

There was an akward silence for a minute or so until Suho asked me something. "I hope it doesn't sound like i'm trying to stalk you or anything, but do you mind if i ask how old are you?"

 

I laughed, "Don't worry, you sound totally normal." He laughed too.

 

"I'm 16 and i go to SM high school, what about you?" i asked him. "Heh, that's funny. I'm 17 and i go to SM high school too!" he exclaimed. "Really? I've never seen you around before..." "That's because girls surround me and it hides my handsomness" he smirked.

 

I laughed and pushed him lightly, "In your dreams!" He laughed too and we started to talk more and more.

 

I learned that he lives with a friend of his, has a dream to be in a famous kpop group, and has a little brother.

 

We had just stopped laughing at a memory i told him about me. Suho looked in my eyes and smiled, "You're really some girl, Hyemi. Most of the ones i meet would go crazy over me!" I laughed, "Thank you?"

 

He shook his head while chuckling, "It was a compliment." "Oh~" I replied.

 

I checked my watch and read the time. *Crap, it's already 5:45. I gotta be home at 6:00.* I started to get up, "I had a really nice time Suho. I really hope we can talk again, but i have to get going now."

 

"Oh, i can give you a ride home if you want!" Suho said. I thought for a moment.

 

I should...

Ride home with him

Walk home