Lee Hyemi

EXO-K Interactive Dating Game!

Your POV;

Sunshine blinded my eyes as i slowly opened them. Goddamnit, i forgot to close my blinds last night. I groaned and yawned lazily as i sat up in my bed.

 

I scratched my head and tried to open my squinted eyes. I felt stiff, like i always felt like in mornings. I looked to the side to see my alarm clock and realized it's only 9:00 am. I laid back down and went to sleep again since it's still pretty early to me.

 

As i was about to doze off, the door to my room bursted open suddenly. "Hyemi!" my umma yelled out which caused me to shoot my eyes wide open. My mom looked at me and started to shake me, "Wake up, Hyemi!" I turned my body to the other side of the room and moaned, "Leave me alone!"

 

She stopped for a minute and looked at me. "You need to get your lazy of yours outta bed and out of the house for awhile young lady!" she said with her hands on her hips. I turned to her and squinted my eyes at her. She stared at me back and i sighed in defeat.

 

I got up from bed drozily and my umma got my hand to help me up. I took it and we hugged.

 

After awhile, she let go. "Now, go get changed and go to the park or something. Just get out of the house for awhile, okay? You need sunlight, you're too pale!" she said with a smile. I smiled back and went to go get changed.

 

I wore a light blue spring dress.

 

I skipped downstairs to eat breakfast. My mom cooked bacon, eggs, and bought some donuts (heehee, get it? xD). I ate my breakfast happily and was about to head out the door when all of a sudden my little sister popped out of nowhere.

 

"Where ya going sis?" she said with a smile plastered on her face. I held my chest, "Please, Sooyoung, don't do that!" She pouted, "Mianhae Yemi~" I couldn't resist her pouts, they looked so cute! And Yemi was the nickname she called me most of the time.

 

I patted her head and smiled, "It's okay, just don't do it again, 'kay?" She nodded and skipped off somewhere else.

 

"Im going!" i yelled out to my umma and opened the door. I went outside and stood in front of my house. *Hmn...where should i go?"

 

 

Where should you go?

The park

The mall

The cafe