Chapter ::4

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

--SEHUN’S POV--

I trudged home and through the front door of EXO-K’S dorm. I sighed deeply and ran my hand through my hair when Baekhyun stepped into the entry hallway at that exact moment. “Maknae, you’re finally back. What took you so long?” He gave me his girl-killer eye smile.

“Hyung, can we please talk privately?” I asked quietly.

We walked into my bedroom and I started. Hyung could be a freaking counsellor if he wanted to. He listened to the whole story, from me asking her, the angel bear and how I felt when we were hugging and finally, the fact that we didn’t get any ice cream at all.

By the end of my rant, Baekhyun hyung was sitting there with a smile and a knowing look on his face. “What?!” I blurted out. “Sehun-ah. You’ve fallen for her.”

I was trying to come to terms with his prediction when we heard scuffling noises by the door. “Kai, get your off my face!”

“Hyung~~ but your face is comfy!”

“You people. Be quiet or they will hear us, and the way you are standing against the door, it will probably open somehow.”

“That’s right. At least D.O has some sense in him.”

 

Right after that was said, the door was shoved open. It revealed Kai hyung and Chanyeol hyung, who had fallen onto each other looking at me sheepishly, and an amused D.O and Suho hyung standing by the door.

My hyungs are ninja, I swear. One minute Kai and Chanyeol were lying on the floor, next minute they both had their arms hanging across my shoulders with rather… creepy grins on their faces. “So the maknae has a crush, huh?” Kai asked. D.O, Suho and Baekhyun hyung were standing a fair distance away with amused looks on their faces. They didn’t even step in when I gave them a ‘help me’ look.

“Is she hot?” Chanyeol and Kai took turns asking questions.

“Does she dance?”

“Can she sing?”

“Is she even in your class?”

“What about her legs?” The final question came from Kai, and we all gave him a disgusted look.

“What?!” he exclaimed.

I shook my head and chuckled, and then walked to the kitchen to fix myself some dinner. Suho hyung walked into the kitchen right after me. “Sehun.”

 

I knew what was coming. “You know that you cannot have a girlfriend. The dorm rules. I know this might be hard for you, but I wasn’t the one who made rules. Please understand.” He gave a me a pleading look.

“Suho hyung, I know it’s not your fault. It was that stupid CEO of S.M Entertainment. Or something.”

He lightly patted my back and walked out. “Goodnight Sehun-ah.”

“Goodnight hyung.” I sat down to eat dinner in silence. Instant ramen, which I haven’t had in 2 months. Oh ramen, how I missed you.

==AFTERWORD==

So, this is a double update. I usually type up my chapters on my iPod touch, and I haven’t transferred them to the computer in a while. I have at least 3 more chapters waiting to be transferred and uploaded now~! Keep enjoying this fanfiction, reader-nim!

sammyBee xo.