Chapter 15::

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

--SAMMY’S POV--

Sehun finished changing and walked in. He was wearing loose blue t-shirt and striped long pants. When he bent down, the t-shirt was loose enough to let me see his chest and…abs. He caught me staring and asked, “Do I look good?” I felt my ears go read and stuttered out a faint ‘yes’. He chuckled and said, “Sammy-ah, you’re so cute!”

After he said that I looked down and started playing with bed sheets. “Sehun oppa?” He turned to face me. “You know how we said that we would talk about things?” He nodded. “Well, do you think that maybe… I could come over to your bed?” I asked shyly. He stared at me. “Ah! No, it’s okay if you don’t want to. It’s just-”

“I never said that I didn’t want to.” He said in a quiet voice. “Come on over.” He smiled at me, and the room felt warmer than it had before. I slowly made my way over to his single bed and sat on the edge. “Sammy-ah, why are you so far away?” He looked sad. I’m far away because if I move any closer, my heart is going to burst! Ignoring my inner thoughts, I shuffled closer until our knees touched. “What did you want to talk about?”

“E-everything, I guess.” He tilted his head to the side. “Everything?” he seemed puzzled.

“Actually, oppa. I know that it’s probably none of my business, but… why were you crying at the mall?”

He looked taken aback. “You don’t have to tell me.” He shook his head, and started to tell me why.

Sehun lost his older brother. I’ve never lost anyone before. And he was so young! Before I knew it, tears started to come out of my eyes. I didn’t notice that Sehun had stopped speaking. “Sammy-ah. Why are you crying?”

“It makes me sad, because I’ve never lost anyone, and you have! And I don’t want you to be upset, ever!” I could hear my voice cracking. “Sehun oppa, why didn’t you tell me?” The tears were flowing even more freely now. I heard the bed creak and saw Sehun directly opposite, his hand reaching out to my face.

 “Sammy-ah, you don’t have to cry for me. It was in the past now, but if you have to, don’t be afraid to let it all out. That’s what my umma and appa taught me. There’s no use in bottling up your feelings.”

--SEHUN’S POV--

Sammy was crying for me, because of me. I never wanted to make her cry. I wish I could hug her, but what if she reacted badly? What if she got angry because I was touching her? I’ve touched her before, but those times were different from now. She finally stopped crying and looked up at me. Her eyes were glistening with tears. She looked kind of otherworldly.

“Sammy-ah, have you finished?” She nodded. “Oppa, I’m sorry that I cried.” I looked at her in disbelief. “Why are you sorry?” she looked at me straight in the eyes and my heart started beating even faster. Every glance of hers makes my heart race. Does she even know? Should I take Baekhyun hyung’s advice and confess to her now? There’s one question that I need to ask before I go ahead.

I cracked some jokes to make her laugh. “Oppa, you know exactly how to cheer me up. Your jokes are funny because they’re corny!”

My mouth made an ‘o’. “My jokes have never been corny!!” I turned my face away from her. “Oppa, I was kidding~” She said in a sweet voice. I turned back towards her. “Fine.”

We talked for a bit more, and we started getting into the serious stuff, like boyfriends and girlfriends. Both of us admitted that we’d never been a relationship before. I decided to ask her the question that I was desperate to know.

“Sammy-ah, what am I to you?”

--SAMMY’S POV--

Sammy-ah, what am I to you?

That question shocked me. I started thinking about everything that had happened between us. I finally managed to get something out. “Sehun oppa, you’re more than best friend to me. It’s like, I can tell you everything, and you’ll listen to me, and that I can trust you with my innermost secrets, and that I know that we have this trust between us, but there’s something more, I don’t know what it is.”

“That’s how I feel about you. You took the words right out of my mouth.” He then continued to ask me questions, each getting me dangerously close to spilling out my feelings for him. The last question, however, made me lose control over my heart and mouth. Everything came spilling out, because he asked, “Sammy, how do you feel about me?”

All of my feelings could have made a tidal wave. My mouth wouldn’t stop running until everything was out. “Sehun, I don’t know why but every time you’re close, or even when I think about you my heart starts to beat faster. Why? Why is it that I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you, that I always feel so lonely when you leave me? Why does my stomach do the good kind of tumble-turns whenever you compliment me, or whenever I hear your voice? Why? Sehun, answer me…please!”

He looked shocked for a minute. I realised everything I had said meant one thing. I covered my face because I was blushing so hard, and I was hoping that he wouldn’t read into my outburst just before. Suddenly I felt the bed creak again, and felt him take me into his warm, safe, strong embrace.

 I felt his cheek on my hair and his arms wrap around my waist. He smelt like melting chocolate. The scent was refreshing to me and I breathed it in. “Sammy, that whole thing you just said there…” I buried my face deeper into my hands and felt a tear come out. He’s going to reject me. Why would you think anything but?

“Sammy,” he said gently. “Do you… love me?”

Just get it over with. It will save you the heartbreak sooner rather than later.

My tears were flowing again, and I uttered one word. “Yes.”

He held me away from him and a hand reached out to wipe away my tears. He then used his sleeves to dry my face. He feels sorry for me, doesn’t he? He’s going to break my heart. It’s a good thing I’m going tomorrow then.

He tilted my chin up. My eyes looked somewhere other than his face. “Sammy, please look at me.” I refused to meet his eyes. “Please.” His voice sounded desperate. As I turned back to him, his eyes were gentle, and had a warm quality to them. “Close your eyes.” I stared at him for a second, and did what he asked.

I felt something warm and soft pressing against my lips. I opened my eyes. Sehun was holding my wrists with a firm but gentle hold and he was… kissing me. I struggled for a bit, and then just let myself relax and accept his kiss. This is what I’ve wanted all along. For Sehun to love me, because I love him.

He pressed against my lips harder, and I wanted more too. My heart’s beating so fast right now. We stopped and I let the kiss linger on my lips. Like his smell, he tasted like chocolate. Very, incredibly sweet chocolate.

“Sammy, I love you too.” He said while shyly smiling. “Will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?” I was so overcome with emotion, but I nodded. “Yes?” I nodded even more fiercely and whispered, “Yes.” He looked as every bit as ecstatic that I was. In the end, he liked me back! All I felt was joy in that moment. Sehun got off the bed and pulled me off. I gasped when he lifted me up and span me around in his embrace. I laughed, and he exclaimed, “This beautiful girl, right here, is my girlfriend!”

We heard the door open and his hyungs come crashing in with a bunch of roses and party streamers and party blowers. “Congratulations to the happy couple! ~” They sang. I ran to Baekhyun and hugged him tightly while Kai and Chanyeol jumped on Sehun and gave him a noogie. “Maknae, you’ve finally done it!”

--SEHUN’S POV--

I looked at my hyungs, puzzled. “Y-you guys knew that I had fallen for Sammy?”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and said, “Duh. You were making googly faces at her when she wasn’t looking. No one but you could be that obvious.” He smiled and threw his arms across my shoulders. “Truth be told, we were all secretly rooting for you two.” Suho hyung said.

I felt arms snake around my waist. “Sehun oppa, are we going to celebrate?” asked Sammy. Her voice was like music to my ears. I turned around and just held her tightly to me and whispered, “You’re finally mine.” She looked up and said, “Yeah, I guess I am.”

“YAH! Can you two stop being so lovey-dovey and let us eat cake?” D.O shouted. “Sorry hyung. Let’s eat some cake.” I grinned.

We walked over to the table with the streamers and blowers and cake, and the atmosphere was awesome.

--THE AUTHOR’S POV--

Even though everybody was celebrating, Suho was thinking one thing.

I’m happy for Sehun and Sammy, they’re finally together. But, they have to keep their relationship a secret, or else Sehun will be kicked out of the dorms. Good thing his family is so supportive; same goes to Sammy’s family. Her mother was incredibly nice to us.

 


 

==A/N==

I know, I know, why is there a chance that their relationship will go bad? WAEEEEEEEEEE????

I tried to make this chapter as extra fluffy as I could. The confession scene kind of reminds me of the one from the ‘Kaichou-wa Maid Sama!’ anime.

Anyways, comments, questions, and random ramblings and thoughts are welcome! Inbox for spoilers and stuff, but there is a three-spoiler limit.

I woke up upset today because I had a dream where EXO-K came down to Sydney for a fan signing, and then when everyone left I was the only one in the room, so then I got to take a picture with Kai and Sehun (OMG OMG SEHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and yeah, I didn’t know where all of the other members were TT_TT) and then the camera wouldn’t work so Kai ran off, so Sehun stayed with me and he could speak English, but he still had his lisp (it was v.v cute asdfghjkl.) and then I woke up. And I was staring at the ceiling being depressed and I didn’t get out of bed for another hour.

I wish they would come to Sydney with EXO-M as well. TT_TT

No big K-POP groups ever come to Sydney for fan meets and stuff. It’s like they don’t know we exist!!!

And by the way, now you all know that I am most definitely Sehun biased from top to toe. Hehehe~

sammyBee xx.