Chapter ::9

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

==A/N==

Ohhhmmaaaahhhhhgaaaahhh!! This chapter took a long-ish time. Maybe it’s because I got too distracted by a picture of Sehun with a see-through shirt. He has abs, and then I fan girl screamed~ Hehehe, hope you like the chapter!

--SAMMY’S POV--

This morning I was woken up by a sizzling sound coming from the kitchen and then the smell of fried rice wafted through my half-open door. I sat up quickly and ran all the way down the stairs and towards the source of that yummy smell.

There’s no way that she’s back. I thought she still had a day!

I arrived in the kitchen doorway and standing next to the stove with a pink polka dot robe and furry slippers was umma. “Umma!!” I squealed. I ran up to her and hugged her. “Sammy-ah, you missed me that much?” she said with her voice soft. I nodded into her shoulder and she chuckled. (Did I mention that you mum is taller than you? This is not the case for me and my mum XD)

“Okay, breakfast is ready. Eat up; I’m taking you shopping after you’re done. I grinned widely, sat down and started shoving rice into my mouth. She reprimanded me by saying, “Eat like a lady, Sammy-ah.” She was trying to hold down a laugh though.

I showered, dried my hair and left it down and bobby pinned my fringe to the side in a plait. I changed into a floral print dress, grey cardigan, black pattered stockings and leather ankle boots.

I walked down the stairs and umma gave me a nod of approval, saying “Very cute.” We walked outside, got into the car and drove towards Seoul’s biggest mall.

--SEHUN’S POV--

“Hyuuuung. I don’t care if it’s the biggest mall in Seoul!” I whined. “I don’t like it here, people are staring at us and I feel uncomfortable.”

Kai hyung rolled his eyes and said, “Sehun-ah. It’s not our fault that we are incredibly hot. Who wouldn’t stare at this?” He motioned to himself, or more like his hidden abs. “And the narcissist strikes again,” chuckled Suho hyung. We all laughed along, except for Kai, who gave us an unamused look. We walked in pairs towards the closest male clothing stair we saw. (The pairs are as follows: Baekhyun & Chanyeol, Kai & Sehun, and D.O & Suho.)

After an hour of looking at and buying clothes, we decided to eat, so we went to the massive food court that took up a whole floor with our bags of clothes. I had only bought a few things along with everyone except for Kai hyung. I had a new leather jacket and a few pieces of jewellery plus new sneakers. Kai hyung, however, had bought what seemed to be the equivalent of a new wardrobe.

While we went off to get our food, Suho hyung minded the table and our stuff. I went and got some sushi and bubble tea. Kai hyung got a burger and walked back to the table with me. “Suho hyung, you can go get your food now!” I said. Hyung nodded and asked me to mind the table, and walked towards the sandwich stall-thingy.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and D.O hyung got back and dug into their food almost immediately. Suho hyung came back five minutes later and it was only then that I started to eat. I was in the middle of eating my sushi roll when Kai hyung suddenly spoke up. “Don’t look now, but there is an extremely cute girl at the bubble tea store.” I twisted my head in the bubble tea store’s direction and almost choked on my food. “Sehun-ah, are you okay? What’s happening?” D.O hyung asked with curiosity in his voice.

“Hyungs, listen to me right now.” Their gazes returned to me.

“That girl is Sammy.”

Their jaws dropped and D.O hyung’s eyes grew to the size of saucers.

“Waaah~ maknae, you’ve done well.” They all started to laugh while I blushed and stared really hard at my bubble tea. That only made them laugh harder and pat me on the back.

--SAMMY’S POV--

Umma and I entered the food court and we walked over to the bubble tea store. Just then loud laughter exploded about fifteen metres away from us. I turned my head towards the sound and my eyes widened. Right there were sitting six incredibly attractive guys. One of them had his back turned to me and was obviously concentrating on his food. The other five’s gazes slowly went over to me. I gave them a smile and realising what I had just done, I rushed umma up to the ordering window, all the while blushing with my head down.

“Sammy-ah, did you know those boys?” Umma asked suspiciously. “Umma, I wish.” I sighed and waited for the orders. I started to think about that guy who had his back turned to me. He kind of looked like Sehun from the back. Actually, he REALY looked like Sehun from the back.

The lady at the counter snapped me out of my train of thought. “Miss, your order is ready.” She calmly said. “Ah- mianhe.” I grabbed the bubble tea and umma’s noodles and some straws and walked over to our table.

I sat down, still deep in thought. Umma snapped her chopsticks right in front of my face, shocking me. “Hehehe, you’re thinking about those boys, aren’t you?” She winked, and I scoffed. “Pfft, as if!” Then she started to stare me down. And she is very good at staring me down. I cracked and said, “Fine, yes I was. One of them looked like a classmate of mine.” Satisfied, umma started daintily eating her noodles. What a lady.

I started sipping my bubble tea, and umma reprimanded me about table manners again, and continued to talk about trivial things, like how one of her winter line models was being difficult and obnoxious.

I rolled my eyes and listened to her rant.

==A/N==

Yes, I know, boring chapter, HEY AUTHOR YOU . BUT! Some interesting stuff will hppen in the next chapter because I will start typing tomorrow. //procrastination//

Haha, I'm kidding. I’ll get started tonight since I had time to plan this chapter while I was on office duty. It was boring.

Also, I happy hello to a new subbie, joanne_960605. Hope you enjoy the story!!