Chapter ::23

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

It was few weeks after the singing competition, and my name was on the student noticeboard under the word ‘WINNER’. I was with EXO-K and Seohyun at the time, and we just had a huge freak-out in the middle of the hallway, earning weird and amused looks from our fellow students.

>>SKIPPING A PERIOD OF TIME.

The past few weeks have been a total whirlwind. According to Seohyun, I was acting like a moody drama queen. Why, you ask?

I have spent every spare moment I have doing joint practice for my audition at S.M and my dance exams. Add that to a crapload of assignments, and you have a very stressed out me. I wonder how Sehun’s been able to put up with me lately. I have snapped at him once or twice, apologised for both. But I’m still worried. I should talk to him.

With that thought in mind, I texted him.

{Purple-you/Sammy, Navy- Sehun}

Meet me at the park near your dorm? I need to talk to you~

Sure, I’ll be there in ten. Is it okay if the hyungs come? We’ve been wanting to get out for daaays. ;)

Ahaha, okay. But we need to talk in private. They’ll amuse themselves on the playset. XD

--SEHUN--

I wonder why she needed to talk to me. By the tone of her texts, I didn’t think it was anything serious. After finishing up dinner and cleaning up, we headed to the park. Scratch that- we raced each other to the park. Curse Park Chanyeol and his long legs. Honestly, sometimes I think our mental age is five.

Sammy was leaning on the monkey bars when we arrived, headphones on and bobbing her head to her music with her eyes closed. I felt someone nudge my shoulder. “Sehunnn. Let’s scare her.” I nodded. Chanyeol hyung got ready with his special creepy smile. I stood behind her, and on the count of three, took her headphones off her head. She immediately screamed. Chanyeol hyung was rolling around on the floor like a buffalo, just laughing his head off. Sammy turned around and glared at me. Damn. Is she mad at me? She’s pretty cute when she’s mad.

I opened my arms and waited for her to come into them. Nothing happened and I looked at her quizzically and tilted my head. “You. Me. Talk. Now.” She dragged me behind a little cubbyhouse that was only a head shorter than I am.

“I wanted to apologise.” I stared at her again, shocked this time. “Why? You haven’t done anything wrong…” I scratched my head while she looked down at her shoes.

“It because of how I’ve been acting all moody lately. Kind of like a moody little b____.”

[A/N: I don’t know if you guys mind swearing, so just comment below and I shall go with the majority.]

I haven’t ever heard Sammy talk about herself like that. I was surprised, and started to laugh. Her soft brown eyes looked up at me, curiosity evident in them. “Why are you laughing?” she asked.

“Because you haven’t been acting like that at all. Yes, you have snapped at me once or twice, but at least you apologised.” I smiled at her and pulled her into my embrace.

--SAMMY--

I’m such a worrywart. I snuggled into the crook of Sehun’s neck. “It’s just, I have my dance exams coming up and a huge load of assignments and homework, and then singing practice with Daehyun oppa for my audition..”

Sehun stiffened a little when I mentioned Daehyun’s name. “Well, if that’s all you have to say, I’m gonna get home. I have a big day tomorrow. Dance practice. Bye.”

With that, he walked off to his hyungs.

--BAEKHYUN--

Sehun came back without Sammy. Could they have…. No. Not possible. Sehun walked passed my. I put a hand on his shoulder, but he just shrugged it off and muttered a rather angry-sounding “I’m going home.”

…?

AUTHOR’S RATTLE

I’M BAAAAACK!! Did you miss me? Because I missed you. A lot. I was lonely without AFF.

So here’s a list of eventful events that occurred while I was offline for a bit.

1.BEAST’S NEW ALBUM, MIDNIGHT SUN!

I was freaking out when I heard this~ my baby Dongwoon has gotten handsomer!

I don’t know if I’ve told you guys, but I belong to the B2UTIES and EXOtics.

 

2.I HAVE LEARNED THE ‘MAMA’ CHORUS DANCE.

I am very proud of myself.

No guarantees, but I think I will do another update within the next two days. Look forward to it, and don’t forget to comment.

sammyBee xx.