Chapter ::7

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

After dance class ended, Seohyun and I walked out of the school gates only to see a sleek black car parked and waiting for someone. We decided to keep our distance. Sehun breezed past us and a man in a tuxedo opened the car’s door. Sehun stepped in, waved to us through the window and after we waved back, the car sped off.

We just stood there with our jaws hanging down. “Sammy- is he a young master?” Seohyun asked, with obvious curiosity in her voice. “I don’t even know.” I muttered. One thought was in my mind the whole drive to my house: Who is he really?

When Seo’s appa dropped me of in front of the gate, I trudged into the entry hallway of my house, up the stairs, dumped my stuff and collapsed onto the bed. I brain was tired, and my body was so tired from dancing that I just dropped.

--SEHUN’S POV--

It was like electricity when I danced with Sammy. And at the end? She looked so beautiful I wanted to kiss her. But I can’t. I can’t even try and court her! Stupid old man. If I date her, he kicks me out. His dorm rules made school life hard. If he didn’t want us to get girlfriends, why didn’t he just enrol us in an all- boy’s school?

Next thing I knew, I arrived at the dorm. Walking in, I kicked off my shoes and dragged myself up the stairs. I gave the hyungs a small bow and lazily shoved my bedroom door open and proceeded to crash onto my bed. Just then Baekhyun hyung walked in and shut the door. He plopped himself down onto my bed and said, “Sehun. Another counselling session, perhaps?”

--BAEKHYUN’S POV-- (yay, a new pov!! Or does that mean more work? :/)

Man oh man, Sehun sure has girl problems. So, he likes this girl named Sammy, who is an amazing dancer. His heart starts beating fast whenever he sees, talks, or thinks about her. In class this afternoon, he had danced a very passionate dance with her, skinship included. Plus, he wanted to kiss her when the dance was done.

Uwaaah~ the maknae’s cute when he’s in love. I really wanted their relationship to go somewhere, I mean; Sehun was being so earnest about it. Stupid old man. The rules that apply to Sehun apply to all of us too. And this definitely does not look like typical teenage crush where they would break up after a month or so. This, I am sure, is real. Pffft. I sound so old! I’m still young!

--SEHUN’S POV--

As Baekhyun hyung walked out of my room, thoughts of her started flooding in. Romantic thoughts, like those little things, like her laugh and her smile. I decided to dance it out. The song was ‘What Is Love’, a song by my group, EXO-K. No one knows that we are already signed with S.M Entertainment. I didn’t care what I was doing or what I was wearing, I just danced.

==A/N==

Watch the video here~ I didn’t know how to describe the dance like I usually do (mianhae!), so enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oh5dWdzyq4

After resting on the flor for a bit, I got up and prepared to go to bed. I wonder if she thinks of me the way I think of her…

==AFTERWORD==

Hello to new subscriber matayakara! Thanks for subscribing, hope you enjoy!~