Chapter 24::

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

"Ah. Hi Mrs Park." Sehun greeted. 

"I'll only let you stay on three conditions. One, do not be promiscuous. I'm looking at you, Sehun." He blushed and I giggled and poked his side. 

"Two. Not too much noise. Three. Lights out at midnight."

The group nodded their heads furiously. "As the leader of EXO-K, I'll be responsible for their actions." Suho said as he gave her his best smile. She visibly melted. 

"Ahaha. Your umma melted at that." Kai whispered. We exchanged amused looks. 

"Sammy-ah. I have to go back to the office now- there's trouble with the new designs. Someone's saying that I ripped them off." I was shocked. "Go tell them off then, umma."

She quickly kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door. "She's busy." Baekhyun spoke up. 

We all gave him the 'duh' face. He pouted cutely and we all laughed. 

"Okay. Let's start entertaining ourselves." I evilly grinned. 

"I don't like that look on her face." Chanyeol muttered, earning another round of laughter. 

"Let's get this party started!!"

The night was filled with laughter, food and games.

And insults.

And aegyo. 

Plus dancing.

With added occasional shouts of "Get a room!" and "Ew, you guys."

 

A/N: I honestly do not know where this fic is going anymore!!! D: Umm, I'll need you guys to vote in some polls in the next chapter so I can get a clearer idea of my plot. And, i kind of have more school commitments... exams are coming up, EXO help me. 

I might not be updating as much, but I want you guys to know that I love you. A lot. Can't live without you. So, just please vote on the polls. Yes, polls. There will be more than one.

And comment!! It tells me that you guys are actually reading this and interacting with me through the power invested in the internet...erm, yeah. 

AND I GOT 30 SUBBIES~~~ OHMYGOSH YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT LIKE MY STORY I JUST WANNA HUG YOU AND GIVE YOU BUBBLE TEA 

Until next time, my beautiful rainbow bunnies.

sammyBee xx.

*throws exo at you*