Chapter ::20

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

DOUBLE UPDATE....KINDA :D


I told them what happened in the hallway, and that they shouldn’t make a big deal out of this, because it wasn’t that bad. I looked to my right and Seohyun was boiling with anger. On my left, Sehun looked pretty dark as well. I gulped. “Guys, seriously.” I said as I looked around the table. “It’s no big deal. Minji and I have a pretty long history.”

“Sammy. It’s no big deal?! What the hell! What she’s doing is bullying you, and it just got physical. What if you suddenly get so beaten up by her that you’ll have to go to hospital?!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Sehun oppa, but--”

“No buts! Just let us take care of you, okay. You’re family. Same goes for Seohyun.” He nodded at her.

“Yeah. You two are our little sisters. There’s no way that we’d let you come to any harm. If she does anything else, tell us, okay?” Kai said.

“I… have some good news. Sammy, D.O and I will be singing in the competition on Tuesday next week. You guys have to cheer for us, okay?” Baekhyun announced.

“All three of you?” Suho asked.

“No, oppa. I’m doing a solo and Bacon and D.O oppas are singing their song.” I explained.

“B-Bacon oppa?” Chanyeol tried to stifle a laugh. Unfortunately, Baekhyun caught him and whacked him upside the head. Chanyeol oppa retracted into a ball, rubbing the back of his head.

“It’s because my name sounds like the English word for ‘bacon’ when Sammy says it.” Baekhyun shrugged. “I think it’s cool. Even though I’ll never see bacon the same way again.”

We burst out laughing and saw Minji glaring daggers at me. There she goes again. Is she obsessed with them or something?

To my surprise, she actually had the nerve to walk up to our table with her cronies and sit on Kai’s lap. I felt Seohyun stiffen next to me, and I placed a hand on her shaking shoulder. Apart from the fact that Minji had recently brought me to physical harm, she was obviously flirting with  the guy that she liked.

“Oppa~ how about we hang out after school?” Minji asked, her voice covered in honey.

“You don’t have the right to call me oppa, Lee Minji.” Kai said, irritated.

Minji pouted. “Why is oppa being so cold to me? Is it because that person over there has told you something about me?” she asked again, her heavily manicured finger drawing circles on his chest.

“Minji-ah~” Kai cooed. Minji’s face brightened up when she heard him say that. “Yes, Kai oppa?” she answered, batting her fake eyelashes at him.

“I suggest you pull your skirt down a bit and wipe off some of that make up. Maybe then I’ll find you attractive. Actually, no I won’t. Your personality isn’t what a guy looks for in a girl. Now get of my lap.” Kai hissed.

The cafeteria had heard the whole thing. Before Minji could go, however Sehun spoke up, his voice full of disrespect. “Don’t ever talk to us again. And don’t you dare,” he stood up, “Hurt my girl ever again. I don’t want to see her harmed, much by the likes of you and your friends. Now get lost.”

His eyes were cold. I had never seen Sehun like this. The cafeteria was whispering and muttering behind Minji’s back as she walked out, completely ignoring her entourage, who ran clumsily in their heels towards her.

I noticed Kai was staring at Seohyun, who was still upset. “Seohyun-ah. Come take a walk with me? You seem on edge.” Seohyun looked up and looked to me, her eyes asking if she should go or not. I nodded and winked at her. She blushed.

“Yes please.” Kai helped her out of her seat and they walked towards the school gardens.

“Aish. There’s too much love in the air. I’m going to the skate park, who’s coming with me?” Chanyeol asked. “Chanyeol, you’re only going there because Eunji’s there right now.”

“Too much love in the air, huh Channie oppa?” I smirked. He dismissed me with a wave of his hand, and walked towards the school’s park. D.O and Baekhyun had to go to the music room to practice some more, and Suho had school council duties to fulfil. That left me and Sehun.

I was so tired from everything today that I just dragged Sehun out to the park, made him sit on a bench and placed my head on his lap. “Tired, huh?” he asked. I nodded with my eyes closed. We were under a tree that let in small rays of sunlight through its leaves.

“You know oppa. She told me to stay away from you guys. Or else. DUN DUN DUN.” I said. “You guys wouldn’t leave me, I know you wouldn’t. And oppa, I would never leave you because I love you.” I whispered the last part.

“What was that?” Sehun asked, nudging my side, which was extremely ticklish. “Nothing.” He started to tickle me. It’s too embarrassing to say out loud, you pabo! “I will not stop tickling you until you tell me what you whispered. I wasn’t even trying to play games with him, so I rolled onto the floor, quickly got up and ran behind the tree. “I’m going after you, you know that right?”

“You’ll never know what I said!” I teased. I saw his figure coming on my right and immediately ran to the opposite side. The trunk of the tree was actually quite thick, so it took at least ten steps around the whole thing, meaning that Sehun couldn’t see me at all.

I was lost in thought for some reason that I didn’t notice Sehun had sneaked up on my left. “Boo.” I yelped and before I could react, he had me trapped against the tree trunk. “Now, what were you saying before, Sammy-ah?” He looked into my eyes with a smirk.

“That… I love you.” I mumbled. I felt a blush creep onto my cheek. Sehun chuckled that low, kinda y chuckle of his.

“I love you too Sammy.” I looked up at him.

--SEHUN’S POV--

I meant what I said. I love Sammy with all of my being, and I don’t know how it got like this, but I don’t care at all. I slowly leaned down, and those words were sealed with a sweet kiss. I led Sammy over to the bench and made her sit on my lap. She felt like a feather. “We both have a free period before dance, right?” I asked.

“Mmm.” She murmured. I pecked her lips again. “Let’s have a picnic.”

She blinked. “We don’t have any picnic food.” I snapped my fingers and Soohyun walked over with a basket. “Actually, Sammy, I was planning this since I entered science class. I got reprimanded by the teacher twice.”

Sammy flicked my forehead. I rubbed it. “You should focus in class, pabo. It was nice of you to think of this anyways.” Sammy dropped onto the rug and pulled me down. We then started eating the fried chicken, kimbap, rice and various fruits.

“Sehun. You know how you got into S.M with the guys?” I nodded. “If… you have to go overseas, don’t forget about me. And… I’m planning to audition for S.M this year. You don’t mind, do you?” she had this cute innocent expression on her face. Natural aegyo. Damn it.

I laughed. “Sammy-ah, why would I have a problem with that?”

“So you don’t think I’m being clingy?” Her voice was timid. Instead of replying, I just hugged her and buried my face into her neck. “If anything, I’d be the clingier one in this relationship.”

Sammy pulled away and quickly kissed my cheek as we lay on the picnic rug under the sunlight. It was calming, and for once I actually felt grateful for the school’s size. Sammy snuggled closer into me and soon enough, I could feel her warm breath on my shoulder. She can sleep anywhere. I chuckled at the thought. “I love you so much Sammy. I’m so happy we’re together. Don’t look at anyone but me, okay?”

“Mnmmnf,” was all I got from her. I chuckled quietly and relaxed, looking up at the fluffy white cotton-ball clouds.

==A/N==

I was reading my story, and I was all like, “I need more fluffiness!” I thought that this would be a good note to end one. Sammy gets out her insecurities, (Whoa, Minji’s getting physical. If she was like that to me, I would’ve taken her heels and wushu’d her with Tao.)Minji gets told, the world is happy, and the fanfiction is full of fluff and fluffy white cotton ball clouds.

Thanks so much for subscribing, GeniePooh19 and Hyoora.

And thankyou readers, for sticking with me. I really do appreciate it~ I never thought I’d get past ten subbies, so all of you are beautiful, and wonderful and precious.

Sorry for ranting, I just wanted to get my feels out.

sammyBee xx. 

GIF SPAMMAGE!

Because #100DaysWithExo,

That's Why.

       

 

 

                                                              

 

 

                                                    

 

 

it's just that... I love them, so much. Because they are shameless life ruiners. OTP12~ 

ALL GIFS COURTESY OF THE BEAUTIFUL TUMBLR CITIZENS. <3

Goodnight<3