Chapter ::11

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

--SAMMY’S POV--

We walked over to the table where Sehun was sitting. There were three boys sitting and chatting, or should I say, arguing. Sehun cleared his throat. “Hyungs, this is Sammy, my classmate.” I bowed and introduced myself.

A calm-looking boy introduced himself first. “Hello, my name is D.O, but my real name is Kyungsoo. Call me whatever you like.” He smiled and I smiled back.

The next boy was obviously very tall and had bright hair. He smiled and me and joyfully said, “Hi Sammy-ah, I’m Chanyeol.” His smile is so infectious, I started laughing. “Hi, Chanyeol oppa.” He stopped when I said ‘oppa’. He then started jumping around saying, “she called me ‘oppa’! In your face Kai!”

A very good looking boy stood up and pinched the back of Chanyeol’s neck, which made Chanyeol stop jumping about. “Sorry about him. My name’s Kai, nice to meet you.” Wow, he’s handsome. “Nice to meet you as well.”

I turned to Sehun and gave him a shy smile. “So, what are we doing now?”

A discussion ensued.

“Let’s go to the park outside!! I just bought a new soccer ball!” That was Chanyeol.

“No. I need to buy some more clothes, it’s almost autumn.” That was Kai.

Then two voices spoke up. “The music store.” Baekhyun and D.O both said at the same time. They looked at each other and high-fived.

“I don’t mind where we go.” Suho spoke up.

“Well, I want to stay with Sammy.” Sehun said. I blushed and looked at the ground. “Aw, isn’t she cute?” Chanyeol exclaimed. “Haha, she’s blushing!!” I only blushed harder. “Hyungs, stop teasing her!” I heard Sehun exclaim. “Sammy, where do you want to go?” he asked. “Ah! U-um, if it’s okay with everyone, could we go clothes shopping? I kind of need new clothes too.”

“I like this girl.” I heard Kai’s voice behind me. I turned around and stepped backwards. RIGHT INTO SEHUN! Argh! Why am I so clumsy? I felt strong arms around my waist, helping me to steady myself. “Mi-mianhae. I was being clumsy.” Sehun laughed. His laugh is so warm. “Sammy, that was Kai hyung’s fault.” He reassured me. “Yah! Maknae, watch yourself.” Kai then grabbed Sehun and put him into a headlock, making me giggle. “Shall we go?” Baekhyun asked me. I nodded and we all walked towards the direction of the clothes shop.

I rushed to the girl’s section to a cute top with a cat on it. It had some seemingly French words on it, and I grabbed one in my size to try on. I then went ran around the whole section picking up tops, skirts and dresses made for winter.

“Sammy, did you want help with those?” Sehun pointed to the growing pile of clothes in my arms. “Yes please, oppa.” I smiled and he took the clothes off my hands. I spotted a cute grey striped beanie on a sale table and grabbed two. “Sehun oppa, one for you, one for me. I put it on his head. “Haha, you look awesome in that!” I exclaimed. It really did suit him perfectly. “Sammy-ah, what about you put yours on too?” I nodded and slid it onto my head. “You look…really cute in that beanie. Smile!” He took a picture of me and I laughed. “Oppa, I’ll take a picture of you too!” I held up my phone and snapped him making a peace sign. “Send it to me please~” he asked.

I attached the picture to a text and started to look through my contacts. I frowned. “Sehun oppa, I don’t have your number in my phone.” He looked through his contacts and said, “Well, I don’t have yours either.” He sheepishly said. We exchanged numbers and the pictures, and laughed at hwo we looked.

--SEHUN’S POV--

I’m making that picture of Sammy my wallpaper. I quickly changed it and Chanyeol hyung walked over. “Well, aren’t you two just the perfect lovey-dovey couple?” He pinched my cheek. “Hyung! That hurt!” I shouted. He just laughed at me. “Sammy-ah, that is an impressive pile of clothes you’ve got there. Are you going to try them on?” he asked.

“Omo! Sorry oppas, I’ll try them on quickly.” Kai walked over and grabbed her- he had his own pile of clothes waiting to be tried on. “Let’s go have a fashion parade Sammy-ah.” She laughed. “Kai oppa, you’re silly.” He frowned at her and burst out laughing as well. They both walked into separate changing rooms. Sammy made 3 outfits out of all the clothes. First was a skirt and blouse duo, next was the cat t-shirt that she spotted first and purple skinny jeans. The last outfit was a cute white dress that accentuated her curves perfectly. Sehun, don’t think thoughts like that about Sammy! I mentally slapped myself.

Sammy’s clear voice broke me out of my brain abuse. “Oppas, you can wait near the counter, I just need to put back all of the clothes I don’t need.”

 “Sammy-ah, that’s a lot of clothes. Give me half, we’ll put them back together.” I volunteered. She gave me a grateful smile and walked off with her half. Her smile is so captivating and bright. We quickly put all of the clothes in their rightful places and walked back to the counter. While she was paying for her clothes, I spotted the two beanies we were trying on earlier, grabbed them, and walked up to the counter to pay. “Sehun-ah, hurry up!” Suho hyung yelled. “Coming!” I yelled back. I ran to catch up with the group.

I sneakily ran behind Sammy and lightly slid the beanie onto her head and quickly put on mine.

--SAMMY’S POV--

I felt something soft slide into my head and turned around to face whoever put it on me. “Sehun oppa! You surprised me!” He shrugged and grinned. “It’s the beanie that we found. One for you, and one for me.” He said, pointing at the identical beanie placed on his head. I giggled and whispered, “Do you think your hyungs are jealous? They’re all looking at us.” He looked at his hyungs, who were actually staring at us and said, loud enough for them to hear, “Yep, Sammy-ah, they’re definitely jealous.”

Kai scoffed. “Sehun, you do know that I will forever be more stylish than you.” Suho rolled his eyes and said, “The narcissist’s comeback number two.” We all laughed.

“But you know, you two make a very cute couple.” Baekhyun said. I blushed like crazy. Do they know that I might have a crush on Sehun? Am I that obvious? I looked at Sehun, and he was blushing too. Suddenly, my phone rang. “Sorry oppas, it’s my mum. I have to go home.”

“Would you look at the time? Guys, we need to get going as well, manager hyung must be waiting. Sammy, we’ll walk you out.”

I finished talking to umma just as Suho finished telling me something. “Sorry Suho-oppa, I didn’t get that. I was talking to my umma.”

He laughed. “Don’t worry Sammy-ah. All I said was that we are going to walk you out.” I nodded and we made our way towards the elevators.

==A/N==

I’m going to cut this chapter short because I have an ‘event’ planned for the next chapter. I have a question for all of you beautiful people. What are you most scared of? Don’t be afraid to comment!

sammyBee xx.