Chapter ::10

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

==A/N==

Yay! Tenth chapter~ I actually thought I’d never get this far because I felt like no one liked my story. So, thanks to my subscribers for being so supportive! Saranghae <3

Onto the story! :D

--SEHUN’S POV--

“Dude, she just smiled at me!” I heard Kai hyung exclaim. “No, Kai, it was obviously me.” That deep voice belonged to Chanyeol hyung. I rolled my eyes and sipped my bubble tea.

“Hey, do you think we should go up to her and talk to her, seeing as Sehun know her already?” I heard Chanyeol hyung ask. I kept quiet. I don’t want you to go to her. What if she falls for one of you and not me?

--D.O’S POV--

While Kai and Chanyeol argued about whether or not she had looked at the other, I looked at Sehun. His face was getting darker and more solemn. He really likes her a lot, doesn’t he? I spoke up. “You two, this is the girl that Sehun likes. Please be aware of his feelings.”

“Ah. Hyung, we didn’t mean it that way.” Chanyeol said. “Sehun, listen to us. It’s just that Sammy is incredibly cute. I mean, who wouldn’t get excited if someone like that smiled at them.” Kai explained. He turned to Sehun. “Sehun-ah, don’t take any of this the wrong way, neh?” asked Kai. Sehun nodded and gave me a grateful look, which I returned with a smile.

--SEHUN’S POV--

D.O hyung noticed my expression and spoke up for me. Haha, I’m really grateful for that. I was seriously worried. I turned around and searched for Sammy in the food court while my hyungs talked about…burgers, or something to do with food. I didn’t notice until about a minute later that Baekhyun hyung’s face was right next to mine. I yelped and almost fell out of my seat. He laughed and said, “Searching for her, huh?” I felt my cheeks starting to heat up, nodded and quickly started to look for her again. “Just one clue for you, Sehun-ah. She’s near a window.”

I quickly nodded at Baekhyun hyung and scanned all of the tables near windows and finally found her. (Don’t forget, it’s a big food court. A very big food court.) Sammy was wearing a dress that fitted her perfectly. She left her hair down today, huh? She looks beautiful. I didn’t notice that I was staring until she turned her head in my direction. Her eyes widened for a millisecond and then her features formed a smile. I felt full of confidence and waved at her. She looked as though she was laughing and returned it with a peace sign. How cute is she?

--BAEKHYUN’S POV--

That Sammy has really captivated our maknae. She is very pretty though. I wonder if she’s a model or something. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. “Hey, Sehun-ah. Do you have Sammy’s number?” He looked through his phone and then looked at me. His expression was like a sad puppy dog’s. “I-I thought I did. Why don’t I have it?” He sounded so disappointed. I smiled on the inside. Perfect. “Sehun-ah. Let’s go talk to her.” He lifted his head and almost looked like D.O, with his bug eyes. “No hyung! What if she finds me annoying?” I chuckled and said, “Come on, you know the guys have to make the first move. Plus, you won’t be alone. I’m coming with you, remember?”

“R-right. Give me a minute.”

--SEHUN’S POV--

Should I go talk to her? Baekhyun hyung said that I should be making the first move, and this is a really good chance for me to get her number! But what if she finds me a nuisance? Man, I’ve never had a crush on a girl before! Hmm…

“Sehun, maybe you’re overthinking this. What about we take Suho hyung with us?” Baekhyun hyung asked.

“Sure, I’d love to come. I’ve been bored for the past five minutes. Why not?” Suho hyung exclaimed.

I nodded and muttered, “Here goes nothing.”

We started to make our way over to where Sammy and another woman were sitting. That woman doesn’t look like her mother. Maybe an older sister? She looks young.

--SAMMY’S POV--

Umma and I were talking about when appa was going to come back. We haven’t gotten any word from him, so we both assumed that he was busy. Umma cracked a joke about him often forgetting to contact his own family and while I was laughing I noticed Sehun walking in my direction with two other boys walking beside him. They were getting a lot of attention from the public. Is he going to talk to me? Oh my gosh, he’s getting closer!! What do I do?!

Sehun and his buddies stopped next to our table. “Hey Sammy!” Sehun said, smiling. I felt happy that he was talking to me. “Hi, Sehun. What are you doing here?” I asked. “Thing is, my hyungs dragged me here. Apparently we all needed new clothes.” He face palmed himself. I giggled and smiled at him, and he smiled back. I love his smile so much.

Umma cleared . “Sammy-ah, who are these boys?” I suddenly realised that umma was listening to our whole conversation. The boy on Sehun’s right stepped forward. “Sorry for not introducing ourselves first. My name is Suho. I am Sehun’s hyung and the leader of our group.” The boy on the left introduced himself next. “Hello! I’m Baekhyun, also Sehun’s hyung. Nice to meet you.”

Umma eyed them for a while and said, “Sammy, would you like to stay a little bit longer with these boys? I’ll get a car to pick you up later.” My mouth made an ‘o’ shape and umma winked at me. “Oh, yes please!” I said, grinning. “Well,” she said. “It was nice meeting you boys; take care of Sammy for me!” She walked in the direction of the exit. Does umma like them already?

I turned to the group and bowed. “Hello, my name is Sammy. I’m in Sehun’s dance class at school; please take care of me!” I said while smiling sweetly at them. Baekhyun spoke up. “Sammy are you the same age as Sehun?” he asked. I shook my head. “No, I’m a year younger than him.”

Suho grinned. “That means that we and the other three in our group are your oppas! Address us with ‘oppa’, okay?” I nodded. “Okay, Sehun oppa, Suho oppa, and Baekhyun oppa.” I pronounced.

Sehun spoke up. “Let’s go meet the rest of the group. I’m sure they’ll like you.”

I nodded and followed them. But I’m starting to get shy.

==A/N==

Hello! Thanks for subscribing, study_xd. Hope you keep on enjoying this story! ~ Ooh, I wonder how Kai and Chanyeol are going to react. Starting the next chapter now!! Very very excited. <3

 

sammyBee xx.