Chapter ::5

Of A Dancer's Romance...

 

--SAMMY’S POV--

I woke up to the sound of B2ST’s ‘Because Of You’. Such a beautiful and happy song, it’s why I wake up in a good mood every morning. (SERIOUSLY, listen to it, it’s a gorgeous song.)

I looked at my unmade bed and the bear was still sitting there, reminding me of last night. I blushed and walked over to the basin. My cheeks looked… rosy. I slapped the sides of my face lightly. Sammy, stop thinking. He is a friend, and your dance partner too, but you must leave it at that! You can’t get distracted by him; you have to focus on your dancing!! I decided to take a photo of the bear.

Just like yesterday, I made and ate breakfast by myself. I dressed and did my hair and walked out of the door with a bounce in my step. It sure was lonely without umma. And to think she wasn’t going to be back for another day.

--AT SCHOOOOOL--

Seohyun tackled me at the gates again and made me fall over.  “So. You and Mr Oh Sehun. Tell me everything that happened.” She had a devious look on her face.

“He invited me out for ice cream. And as thanks for being his dance tutor yesterday.” I muttered. “Ice cream? How CUTE!” she exclaimed. Then I saw her eyes slowly slide over to my phone, which was in my hands. Seohyun is a ninja. She quickly nabbed the phone out of my hands, pressed the home button, and stared at the screen. “Ah. Did he give you this bear?”

OMO. I totaIly forgot that I put that picture as my wallpaper. I looked at the ground and I felt my face burning. “Um… ye-yeah.” Seohyun let out a squeal. “Sammy-ah!!! He likes you!!”

No way. No freaking way. “Seohyun, don’t be silly. We only met yesterday and it was only a thank you present and I bet he’s already got a girlfriend and-” She cut me off. “Sammy. Shut up and get over it, because he totally likes you and by the looks of things, you like him back. In a big way, as well. By the way, we have a partner dance choreo for this afternoon. Get in there!” She gave me a wink, and in return I gave her a dirty look. I got up, dusted myself off and ran into the buildings with Seohyun just as the bell rang.

==AFTERWORD==

Hey guys! A big thank you and I love you to my subbies ZzateulELF1803, NyitYen, -monster and susy24. Thank you for subscribing once again! Yes I know this was a rather short chapter (shorter than I usually think of doing lol) but a rather long chappie is coming up next. Wait for it~

sammyBee xo.